- ~~ …♥… ~
Quick Fix And for those of you who prefer a more quick fix:Press here :MAKE EVERYTHING OK-BUTTON (:
- ~ …♥… ~~~


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hey that ok button is really cool.
kind of like a placebo effect or something.
reminds me of a quote from Bobby D
“Your good doc,I dont know what you did but I feel like a load has been
lifted”
In the comedy (analyze this)
btw an excellent comedy,one of the best.
Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.
thanks! (: liking your humor (smiling over here)/
In response to serenity lake's's post:
here's another you may like(:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Dr Sobel:Oh I’m sorry,not panic attacks, dizzy, chest pain,shortness of breath problems.
Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.
"I'll be sure to remember that doc
case I'm ever on jeopardy"
Paul Viti
Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I want or would appreciate 25,000 dollars in my bank account
preferably yesterday or asap.
Anyway I'm wishing ya a wang chung kind of night:)
Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.