login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Twitterizing your bmindful account

To complete this tutorial you will need:

OK, so now we have The Official Twitter Thread I figured it would be a good time to do a quick tutorial on how to twitterize your bmindful account!

To start with, you’ll need to be logged in to bmindful. Log in here with your email address and password. After logging in you’ll see a screen that looks a little like the one below.

Click on the “Update My Profile” link on the right hand side.

Scroll down a little bit until you see the twitter username field. Here you enter your twitter username. Please note that this is your twitter username, not the email address you signed up with!

To the right of the twitter username field is a checkbox titled “Show Twitter Info on bmindful Profile?” — you’ll need to make sure this is checked too.

After filling in the twitter username field and checking the associated checkbox, you’ll need to save the changes. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Save My Changes” button.

After doing that you should see a message box that confirms your changes have been saved. If so, you’re almost finished!

Click the “My Profile” link in the main navigation bar and you should be taken to your public profile, where you should see a blue box showing your latest twitter status!

If you see this box, you have successfully twitterized your bmindful account. Congratulations!

If you do not see this box, or you see a box with nothing inside it then there has been a problem.

Go back over the steps, confirm that your twitter username is correct, add another ‘tweet’ to twitter and refresh your bmindful profile, check that your changes have been saved and if all else fails, reply to this thread and I’ll do my best to resolve the problem.

Good Luck!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content