login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Sweet Dreams -Happiness Mtg.

Please join us right now for your
Bmindful Happiness Group Meeting began 11/11/2015/never closes

Topic: “Sweet Dreams”

Questions to think about:
How do you create the dream-life…of living your bliss? What does expansion have to do with finding your center? Is there a relationship for you between manifesting and your peace within? What does feeling comfortable in your skin mean to you? Is This the sweet dream in your life? And do you allow this to create the majestic heart-place that opens all doors for what you truly value? Will you share some bliss-feelings being in touch with the real-you…and how that that translates into blissful experiences?

•  
    • Time: It is impossible for you to be late.

Just Pop In & Out…however it works well for you
It’s really simple…The only requirement is caring about yourself and others.

Pop in anytime 

• ~
      Last week, our meeting was started a day earlier…posting questions & receiving responses. Feedback was positive -so we are starting early again this week…

We did this because posting earlier gives members a chance to truly take in the ideas/questions. The thought-questions, are not meant to feel like a pop-quiz(:
~

Reminder with these meetings…save to your favorites…Just like any other thread on Bmindful, you can always bring your fresh energy to it anytime after the meeting date(:

• ~
    • ~
      Each week we have a committee  devoted to Weekly Happiness Meeting.
      This weeks committee was myself;Poppy, AppreciatingView & Kathi. Though, other members’ input is always considered, and in many ways members input was considered even more passionately for this meeting./Each week we see who would enjoy chairing the meeting. This week, I am co-chairing with AppreciationView˚ (aka Selfcare)
    • ~
      Members who decide they’d like this type of participation, simply sign up on this thread to help create the next meeting./Having a few people with active involvement [even if some members happen to change weekly…] ….will come together with the community…share, grow & have fun(: It will simply be about what Bmindful has always been about…the spirit of positivity, personal growth, synchronicity & love
    • ~

I believe there’s a reason all of our greatest ideas happen just before we go to bed or right after we wake up. During these times we are at our most creative, because we are more in tune with our spiritual mind.

• ~

Dreams

Oh do you Dream?
Night or day?
Or both, you say!

And what about?
Will you say?
Stages of change…

But I’m just the same, says you
Yes you are and no you’re not, says I
Movement is constant.

Where you are and where you go
A matter of choice.
Don’t you know?

Forward or backward
Up or down.
Oh do you dream?
…Poppy

• ~Sweet Dreams

As I look into the past
I see sweet dreams
floating in my mind

Some come and go
And others linger
and return again

It is something so familiar
and yet elusive
It is a wonderful dream

It is my future that I see
… Poppy

• ~~

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

• Jeff (SRWE) creatively edited the following video entitled “ Dreaming, by Trout Fishing in America 
  •  music video 
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Flowergirl’s thread with song…wonderful world Wonderful World
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ A little inspiration for me in this link Harmony Inspiration

Bliss Affirmations Bliss Affirmations

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

***Some Inspiration…Quotes,& Music***

• ~

***~Abraham Maslow~*** quoteWe are ***not in a position in which we have nothing*** to work with…We already have capacities, talents, direction, missions,callings.

• ~

• ~

relevant concept to consider(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post in process…

affirmation that fits this bliss… I feel balance, energy, happiness, enthusiasm, passion, triumph.
~

• ~

• ~
    I will share… sometimes…I think I am feeling like this is It …I feel great..and then I find out I can feel even better. I am always grateful for all the good I am blessed to feel.
  • ~
    Not all places/feelings feel great…Though through our amazing guidance system of desiring to feel better… It happens (something shifts)
    And by not attaching myself to results..and simply going with the flow, I’m learning to respect …at this stage of life…I Am Simply Joyous inside, and have the potential to allow my thoughts to feel like a party with a theme I co-create.
  • ~
    It’s a place, I needn’t ask anyone’s permission to Be.
    It’s a place that allows & Is.
    It is a place that has no regrets for any of my past, worries in the day or fear of the future.
  • ~
  • ~
    …and I can sense the difference between that peace (completely comfortable in my skin) …and on my way…arriving there).
  • ~ I feel…when looking at this child…my own inner child… being at peace with the human being I Am…and walking out into the world being myself and joining in with the many…with the intention of allowing & lovingly… letting others to be themselves. This bliss/peace assists manifesting my dreams…of all kinds.
  • ~
  • ~

Though the most valuable dream to me is: simply and awesomely enjoying the moments in my life. ..to be able to bring myself to the table of life without feeling like a victim

• ~~~~~

• ~

focusing on 1st question Will you share some bliss-feelings being in touch with the real-you…and how that that translates into blissful experiences? Gladly will return…. Bliss Feelings= Bliss Experiences=Being In Touch With Myself: Saving/Preparing my place throughout the day to respond to this thought & other related ones :

• ~~~~~

be back later(:

Affirmations In Process:
affirmation I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.
How do you create the dream-life…of living your bliss? What does expansion have to do with finding your center? Is there a relationship for you between manifesting and your peace within? What does feeling comfortable in your skin mean to you? Is This the sweet dream in your life? And do you allow this to create the majestic heart-place that opens all doors for what you truly value? Will you share some bliss-feelings being in touch with the real-you…and how that that translates into blissful experiences?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

We all have sweet dreams. Often we dream about having things- a new car, winning the lottery, a new house, a great job, etc. We then plot an elaborate path to get all the things we want. Our journey then begins. We are moving forward on our life’s path. Our path has many twists and turns and detours, but we learn to get past all our personal obstacles. We work tirelessly to pursue our dreams. At some point along our journey we pause to smell the flowers so to speak and branch off on a parallel path. A path that meets our basic needs and that starts to value intangibles. We want friends, companionship, love, happiness, and bliss. So the big question is, how do YOU set your course to get there?

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
In response to AppreciationView’s post:
This is a beautiful thread!

Thank you AppreciationView and Poppy…

We live in a world of possibility and consciousness.

The experience of pure bliss happens when we expand our peace.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

map of consciousness | Soul Purpose

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

• ~
    I can already wonderfully anticipate a thread which further creates “Sweet Dreams” …
  • ~
    At some point along our journey we pause to smell the flowers so to speak and branch off on a parallel path. A path that meets our basic needs and that starts to value intangibles. perfect Poppy!

In response to Kathi’s post:
Yes Yes Kathi! That to me is the essence of ‘Sweet Dreams’ and so looking forward to sharing thoughts and that necessity of coming from a place of peace & joy (bliss).

in response to Kathilike this one too MAP OF CONSCIOUSNESS great visuals/great possibilities

very appealing info I definitely would like to go the library & read some Hawkins-scale! Thanks!
Thanks!!! and this link like where it says: At least it helps me make sense of it. If you’re a human, then you’re on the map. Neither cultural upbringing nor level of intelligence, race, or religion make any difference. If you feel an emotion, it’s on the map.

also states: The map of consciousness helps me navigate the uncharted seas of my life. I use it to find out why I’m dealing with certain problems or what hidden emotions I’m feeling and figure out what positive emotion I could use to most effectively eliminate the negative emotion.

• ~
    want to link to that thread when you first shared about Hawkins, and where I reposted Abraham’s scale -as another reference

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love this map!

In the last happiness meeting, we focused on beliefs. Today our focus is on “Sweet Dreams” and the experience of bliss in our lives.

Dealing with consciousness, and consciousness elevation requires us to expand our experience of ourself. In order to increase self awareness, one must take time to be fully aware of your core beliefs, and those beliefs must not be compromised.

For example, if you believe you want love in your life, but you don’t want x (to be too vulnerable, or you don’t want to get hurt, don’t want to waste time, don’t want to get used). Or you want success, at any cost (so, stealing, cheating, betraying…)

If your beliefs are compromised, you have not found your true beliefs yet.

We are loved. We are worthy. We are safe. We are whole.
Just ease and elevation.
Thats the space we want to reach.

What do you think about love, self worth, safety, and wholeness?

Those beliefs are transformed into our personal reality.
We can ask ourself: Is my personal reality a loving reality?

To live a personal reality that is loving, don’t expect compromises and limitations.

Then, you will have the qualities that you can expand upon.

Core beliefs need to be tried out in daily life. You can be deeply loving, and still feel your reality doesn’t reflect your belief.

You can tell your self that today, whatever happens will be positive, and that you will receive positive reflections of Love.

If reflections are less than positive, you will get a clue on how to HEAL your belief. This makes the healing process gentle and effortless. You don’t have to react to less than satisfactory experiences.

Instead, go inside, meditate upon your core beliefs. As your practice of meditation brings you closer to your real self, your personal reality will reflect your new level of self awareness.

Joy through balance and balance through Joy!

We are loved. We are worthy. We are safe. We are whole.
Just ease and elevation.
Thats the space we want to reach

Yes that is what we are talking about!
It is very hard for me to be able to put it into words. I know it when I see it in others and feel it in myself. I find the challenge is to stay in that higher vibration. I sometimes refer to it as Spark.

Core beliefs need to be tried out in daily life. You can be deeply loving, and still feel your reality doesn’t reflect your belief.

when you say, tried out daily, do you mean your core beliefs will be tested? That you have to stay positive, not react, but filter things through a lens or love and kindness?

All our of beliefs are tested and experienced…

We are constantly getting feedback from others about how we fit in and belong…

When you are at work, and you use the break room, and you don’t clean up your space, or you never wash your dishes, you must think that its ok, someone else can handle that. Then, one day maybe someone hangs up a sign that says “Your mother does not work here Please do your own dishes!”

In life, every time you speak, you are coming from your beliefs.

All of our beliefs are constantly being tested.

Even as we age, we see things that were never done before, and we say, wow, I wonder if I could do that…

I have a bumper sticker that says: DON’T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU THINK

Its true!!! How many times in your life have you discovered that what you believed was actually wrong?

Its happened to me several times!!!

And, especially in relationships: I make assumptions that are not true because it was just my filter, my perceptions…

Poppy stated I find the challenge is to stay in that higher vibration. I sometimes refer to it as Spark. [I too refer to as Spark]

Yes! That is one reason why I believe we can spend time on a site like Bmindful. It is so appealing to me because spelling out intentions, and affirmations take us to a slightly higher & higher vibe… & creates a better place to move up from.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• ~~ ✰~~
    I am glad to be alive, to be where I am, to be who I am.

Today I choose to feel the rewarding feeling of peace.

My soul is filled with peace and joy. I am in harmony with myself and the Universe.

I bring my dreams into the present moment.

I am creating new possibilities in my life. The universe is my playground.

Goodness, beauty and joy resonate with my soul. I am at one with them

• ~~ ✰~~

• ~
    By admitting I am imperfect, I am simply a more perfect human.
  • ~
    inspiration from most recently added affirmations by member

I AM BEGINNING THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE

Who knows? Maybe I’ve placed a lot of emphasis on this phase of life…becoming an older-adult…Though it actually had some wonderful results… increasingly so

• ~
    Because I told myself this time in my life was significant. It became significant

Because I told myself I no longer needed any permission to be…I began showing up….& feeling present…and experiencing life & those I encounter.

• ~ Was this ever something I did before?
    …Yes..though, by realizing more & more the fragility of life…my own life began to matter even more. [others always have been an important factor in experience]
    …and by focusing on my experience a bit more … from my heart… balances me out…and gives that right where I’m supposed to be feeling/belief. The discomfort I may feel from time to time…tells me to pause…become unattached to people, places and things/results…so being …can occur.
  • ~
    I am all for utilizing the skills acquired over the years as to why anything occurs…In the old days…I’m sure that was my prevalent guidance system…and often turn to it today(:

Though, with relation to bliss-related thought questions… [also] “over the years” I’ve seen another process that has assisted

It is something I’ve expressed before that I call the beauty of uncertainty

This is implemented by applauding how many variables there are… and what I can co-create …and letting go of the results. And labeling the uncertainty as a beautiful uncertainty…Because the more I allow myself to focus on what is apparently occurring inside…the outside (in its around about way) seems to piece together. My focus is to reinforce things that assist me that…to get to a place which keeps opening the magic in everyday experiences(:

• ~
    Kathi I love the guidance system(s) …wonderful stuff to assist(:
  • ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

That’s why I love using the map of consciousness!

I have learned so much by getting organized around this…

I used to have a hard time with getting the right words out too, and then, one day, I was just able to overcome this just by relating to others. Another thing that helped me find my words was learning to make a distinction. For me, I did not have a lack of feelings; I just had doubts about my ability to communicate effectively.

The only cure for my doubts was experience!

Thank you for your thoughts!

“The beauty of uncertainty”

…And, it is so…!
We don’t know, and that’s what makes the journey such a treasure! In the meantime, we journey with our faith, hope and a lot of trust in the universe!

My imperfections are an illusion…

I/You/We am/are perfect, and we always have been.

I think a huge step up in the Vibration/lightness is radical self acceptance.

When I can accept my self, I can accept others.

love it!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hey! I’ve really enjoyed reading through your posts :-) I really liked poppy’s post about how dreams can actually have a negative effect on your life and that it is important to see whats happening around you as there can be some really amazing things going on if you take the time to turn and look. It also ties in quite well with how I see Bliss.

Bliss for me is about living in the moment, when you have what you need in that moment. Then its possible to create a moment of bliss. It could be be as simple as eating a chocolate bar when you’re hungry or a relaxing bath when you’re tired. I’m not sure if its possible to live in a state of bliss and if it is possible i’m not sure if its a good idea.

On the topic of being comfortable in your own skin I think its best to accept yourself the same way you accept others for being who they are.

By this I mean everyone is unique and has their own eccentricities, quirks and flaws and friends overlook them and often like them. Be accepting of yourself like you would a friend :-)

“It is something I’ve expressed before that I call the beauty of uncertainty.”

This is so good. If and when we can accept the beauty of uncertainty…

I am trying to tie this meeting up into a neat little package that I can take with me everywhere I go. My tired old analytical mind says there is quite a difference between dreaming and reality. Dreaming can be pleasant or unpleasant, but they are just dreams. Then on the other hand there is the cold hard facts-reality. The things that hit you in the face and leave a bruise.

Almost in the same instant, my metaphysical brain tells me this discussion is more concerned with abstract thought such as existence, causality, or truth. That we can use our thoughts as co-creators of our own personal reality using intellectual and philosophical tools to create our dreams.

By extension, using our Spiritual-brain, (what I call Spark) we further distinguish from our physical nature to a spiritual approach to life. We are able to be comfortable in our own skin as AppreciationView’s picture (—-Antsy McClain) so vividly illustrates, and we are at peace anywhere. If we are at peace, then we are happy and have obtained Bliss or as AppreciationView states, we see the beauty of uncertainty.

In response to bunique’s post:

“Bliss for me is about living in the moment, when you have what you need in that moment. Then its possible to create a moment of bliss. It could be be as simple as eating a chocolate bar when you’re hungry or a relaxing bath when you’re tired. I’m not sure if its possible to live in a state of bliss and if it is possible i’m not sure if its a good idea.”

I agree Bliss is living in the moment. I also agree it can be very simple. I’m also not sure it is possible to live in a state of bliss..Where I differ is that I think it a worthy goal to try to live in a state of bliss-that living a life of bliss would be a good thing. You would be accepting yourself the same way you accept others, for being who they are.

(:DRAWING A BLANK,JUST BROWSING THE INTERESTING THOUGHTS.

“Space consciousness, the final frontier, to boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to Lake Placid’s post:
YES wonderful thoughts here…

• Jeff (SRWE) creatively edited the following video entitled “ Dreaming, by Trout Fishing in America
    • music video

I posted this above…though…there is lots here & wanted to share it again(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

232BAffirmations2Bstart2Bday25284%2529.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

122BFOR2BMOOD2B2BSUCCESS25284%2529.pngAffirmations+for+the+Crown+10.pngAffirmations+for+the+Heart+Chakra3.pngE637E06E-B4D8-4211-A39A-0AC33C3DFE44.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Affirmations+for+the+Sacral+Chakra1.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

IMG_5610.JPG

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

89fa767314cc039c1b5b2371f151a850.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

3e5462cdb603de0126925d272682a471.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to I AM OnTrack&RemarkablyWell˚'s post:

this mtg was originally created in 2015

TODAY'S AFFIRMATIONS(A COUPLE  OF THEM) (:

52BDaily%2BAffirmations.png

Capricorn+Astrology+Affirmation1.jpg

Meaningful Life Changes-5 Ways

—DR. HILARY STOKES www.mindbodygreen.com

• 1. Identify the beliefs that support your intention.
    2. Embrace your positive emotions.
    3. Visualize.
    4. Take actions that support your intention.
    5. Repeat, repeat, repeat.
    Hilary Stokes Ph.D. and Kim Ward Ph.D. have been a team for 20 years, specializing in mind, body, spirit psychology. They are the authors of the bestselling book Manifesting Mindset: The 6-step formula for attracting your goals and dreams and founders of Authenticity Associates Coaching and Counseling. They are passionate about combining the best of holistic and traditional approaches to health and happiness.

In response to Poppy's post

I will ponder these questions during this new day(:

1. How do you create the dream-life…of living your bliss?

I have let go and surrendered for a long time... & continue to do so.

I recognize there is Higher Power GREATER than myself and I choose to not resist the beautiful life I know already exists for me... no matter what outside things present... no matter what mood comes about.... 

Of course awesome inner/outer things are always welcome... and I always believe they are on their way. Even if it is just a glimmer of a mustard seed... I claim the AWESOME.

I love that I have relocated what matters to me. This is HUGE!!!!IMG_5597.JPG

(back soon) (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content