login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful World

what is wonderful in your world today ?

There is always something for each of us ,even if some parts of our lives are not as we would wish them to be ,I hope you wonderful b mindfuller’s will join in this thread and add to it. What do you notice and see the wonder in it .We all get days where we are so busy that we sometimes fail to stop for a moment and see ,hear,feel,touch,taste,experience and be aware of all the beauty , love ,wonder ,compassion and empathy that surrounds us.

For me today so far it is a beautiful sunrise this morning and the birds singing .The clean water coming out of the taps ,a beautiful piece of music ,the interview I have next week for a job in a place I would love to work and being loved by my family and friends

That sounds most excellent Flowergirl!

So happy for you!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

thank you Kathi ,I am hoping you can all find things that fill you with wonder and would love you to share

love and peace

Thanks!! I am praying for the perfect fit!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Lovely Flowergirl…everyday is wonderful. To simply be alive is a gift, a Blessing a chance to live, learn, smile, laugh, love or simply be, anything and everything is possible for those who believe. :)

the colours of the leaves ,they are beautiful

what is wonderful in world…

… different beautiful bodies of water large and small

I Am living a Divine plan

Everything is beautiful, it’s a beautiful world.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content