login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2015 Zen. Thinking for thinking's sake

Hi All,
I’ve been around for some years now and I’ve really tried to get to grips with what is and what is not. I’ve listened to to everyone from Rahn to Watts and it’s all very intriguing. For a while I was absorbed with it and really thought that the ego was ficticious and that there is no such thing as duality. But whilst I try to hold to these doctrines, the reality of my experience suggested that this is all just thinking for thinking’s sake. What difference does it make if you believe this or not? do you live longer? I would suggest that you at leads feel you do but for what? I now know for sure that no matter what you do or for what reason, if you don’t make the most of enjoying life, you have simply wasted it.

This is really all that matters and to hell with the thinkers!!
This is something I read on a bar wall and yes, I was probably under the influence but this is it for me.

LIFE IS NOT A RACE BUT INDEED A JOURNEY.
BE HONEST, WORK HARD, BE CHOOSY.
SAY “THANK YOU” AND “GREAT JOB” TO SOMEONE
EACH DAY. LET YOUR HANDSHAKE MEAN MORE THAN
PEN AND PAPER. DREAMING DOES MATTER. IT ALLOWS
YOU TO BECOME THAT WHICH YOU ASPIRE TO.
APPRECIATE THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE AND ENJOY THEM.
SOME OF THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE.
DO NOT WORRY. TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF AND
PLAN FOR LONGEVITY.

Act positively, in the moment, with one eye on tomorrow. Freerace.

truly want to return here...

a great message  FreeRace!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for zen quotes gif

 

Image result for zen quotes gif

001-buddha-quotes-on-love.gif

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to freerace's post:THANK YOU!

Freerace, wherever you are these days(:  I like everything you said in your intro...and the simplistic yet profound quote from the bar:

 

LIFE IS NOT A RACE BUT INDEED A JOURNEY.
BE HONEST, WORK HARD, BE CHOOSY.
SAY “THANK YOU” AND “GREAT JOB” TO SOMEONE
EACH DAY. LET YOUR HANDSHAKE MEAN MORE THAN
PEN AND PAPER. DREAMING DOES MATTER. IT ALLOWS
YOU TO BECOME THAT WHICH YOU ASPIRE TO.
APPRECIATE THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE AND ENJOY THEM.
SOME OF THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE.
DO NOT WORRY. TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF AND
PLAN FOR LONGEVITY.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content