login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Mind movie for Confidence

In the process of making a mind movie for confidence and taking action for those who are interested. When I finish I will post the link.

Brilliat. I look forward to seeing it. good luck!

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

Sounds wonderful! Combo of taking action & confidence sounds perfect! Thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Your last one was really good, I can only imagine how good the next one is going to be!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

thank you all for the commints. I will keep you posted.

my personal mind movie is up for confidence and taking action. the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVlN1_bjCNU&feature=plcp

This video is only 6 mins. I want it to be something that doesn’t take long for me to watch in the morning or when I go to sleep. I think it will work well in conjunction with my business and wealth video.

I actually plan on doing another Business video as a subject by itself for me to help me grow my business and focus on certain things I want to work on with that.

I do plan on making other videos but I am going to try to keep my future videos between 2 and 5 mins. All the videos that I create are personal videos as well. These are videos that I create to help myself achieve my own goals. Later down the road I think I may want to post videos for others upon request but I think that people from this site are finding even my personal videos inspiring. If you would like me to make a video on a certain subject that I haven’t covered yet please feel free to message me or leave a message and let me know.

If it is something that alot you actually like and you would like the actual saved video to load to your ipod or device, I would be more than happy to send it to you. All the sound tracks I create myself using a music program and I try to keep them simple and upbeat. Thanks all you guys and gals for your support. It means a lot.

In response to Succes_n_Freedom’s post:
Thank you for this. I do find stopping it to read the many wonderful affirmations helps alot while I’m watching. It’s great! You are very creative & helpful. Thanks again(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What a wonderful movie to get up to and start your day. I really liked the affirmations that go by fast, they were more subliminal to me since you really can’t read it yet the subconscious picks it up. Very clever. You are such a creative person thank you so much for this!

In response to Godscreation’s post:
I hadn’t thought of that GC…the subliminal effect…the part …that I was taking it in. Thanks to both of you(: Next time soon..I will watch it straight through without stopping. Although I did enjoy capturing your superb list of affirmations. I would like to ask…would it be possible to receive the list of affirmations you used?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you both for your compliments. selfcare, I will post a list of the affirmations I used.

These are it, they are just repeated through out the slide. I didn’t post the affirmations that are on the single slides though:

Confidence is easy when you focus on the successes in your life

Each day you feel more confident in your abilities

Every day you are more confident at what you do

You act as though it is impossible to fail

You act with total assurance in all that you do

You are a champion at what you do

You are at ease in all situations

You are blessed with countless talents

You are brimming with confidence and self-worth

All your actions support your dreams

Every action you take moves you closer to your goals

Every action you take increases your motivation

Everything you do takes you closer to your dreams

You always take action when needed

You are creating a great future for yourself right now

You are inspired to take action everyday

You are productive at all times

You talk less and do more

Thank you so much! All is appreciated(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

no problem.

Inspiring affirmations, SnF. I got a little jolt just from reading them.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

this is so good Success n Freedom ,thank you for posting the affirmations .

love flowergirl

Thanks all. just about to finish up another Mind movie that is just focused on Business Success. Should be up by the end of the day.

Another mind movide that I completed in a little less than two days. This is once again a personal mind movie for myself just focusing on business success. No subliminal messages flying through this one though.

This is the link:

http://youtu.be/aiNYNripr1M

correct link after making some corrections to the slide show. sorry guys.

LINK: http://youtu.be/kpCGhjSKKBY

Just saw your latest video. Powerful! Excellent! … don’t know the mechanics of putting a video together … do know this really works!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast

Thanks for the comment.

I hope to start working on my fitness video in a few days.

That is something I will use right now! When you’re done… of course(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast’s post
I think I will have to make two videos. The one I am creating will have more women in it and I guess I’ll have to make one for men as well. Ha. (:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content