login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★THOUGHT PATTERN CONTROL—A CHOICE!

SUCCESS OR FAILURE—IT IS A MY CHOICE! I am blessed with freedom of choice. To choose the type of life I lead is my God-given right. And any choice I make will avail its rewards to me.
If this were not so, I would not be capable of expressing individual talents and personality. I am free to choose an affirmative state of mind which according to Universal Principle will manifest the pleasures of life or I may choice a negative state of mind, which manifests adversity.
I am today in body, mind and spirit what my past thinking has made me and what I will be tomorrow depends on my present thinking. I am the waterer in the garden of my experience. I give life and continuity to finite or infinite abundance of good according to whether I accept or reject whatever thoughts that comes to me. The harmony and richness of my life, that of my environment and of the world all depends on such moment by moment choices.
The truth of my being is that God is seeking to express creativity through me and He does so through my mind when I let Him. My mind is an instrument of Divine Intelligence and I am cognizant of the fact that I can do all things through the infinite and creative wisdom of my mind.
When I take charge of my thoughts, my feelings and my beliefs and project them in an affirmative manner, I automatically mould the success pattern of my tomorrow (future). Success is a state of mind. I control the degree of my success by controlling my thoughts.
I have the right to choose the way in which I have to think, feel and believe. Along with this choice goes the liability of experiencing what I have chosen. It is a good insurance to choose to think affirmatively.

GOD IS GOOD ALONE

Next to the gift of life is the gift of choice of what to do with that life! Of utmost importance is this gift.
But how many of us know about this priceless gift and how to us it profitably? We are where we are by what we think about all day long. How magnificent.

GOD IS GOOD ALONE

Awesome thread!

• Yes, it is amazing …how many thoughts we have a day…And if those thoughts are simply expressing fear of seeing possibilities…we so blatantly limit ourselves.
  • Thought often represented as prayerful energy…
  • Inner states need a place in this What are your thoughts on this?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Sometimes it is said that everything is a prayer. Even if we just think we’re making a joke. The Universe/God doesn’t. I agree with Philip we really have to choose our words carefully.

I used to often affirm, “I hve a choice”. Philip has reminded me of that. I think I’ll put it on my affirmation list. Yes, we don’t have to be kneeling down or in any type of prayer position. I think we can pray just while doing everyday things…just by the quality of our thoughts. It’s all energy, I believe.

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

Great thoughts, Phillip, I like how you said:
The truth of my being is that God is seeking to express creativity through me and He does so through my mind when I let Him” Sounds like..whole letting go…being…principle and being careful with words/intentions.

• and Choice…lovely…powerful choice…We do have choice about choice(:
  • like how you said: “Along with this choice goes the liability of experiencing what I have chosen. It is a good insurance to choose to think affirmatively”
  • Stephania…yes I too agree it isn’t all about stance or a particular prayer. …Daily renewal…letting go… with positive intent words and focus(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

SelfcareEnthusiast: every thought, every word is prayer. But what is of significance is the follow-up. How many times was the thought or word repeated and with what intensity or earnestness?

To get good result let the mind be harmonious with what is thought or said. This may not be quite clear. A thought or word that does not go forth with conviction does not yield results. Here discipline is a duty. Grooming the mind to accept these values is creating a level of consciousness.

Stephania: I agree with you. Prayer is not only done when kneeling or being in some pious posture. We are always praying without ceasing. We need to be aware of this and then take good care of what we are praying for. We make our prayer worth the while by making sure that what we are thinking about or talking about every moment is consistent with what we want to experience in our life.
There is the challenge of keeping our thought focused on what we want and away from what we don’t want.

GOD IS GOOD ALONE

In response to Philip’s post:
I love this “SelfcareEnthusiast: every thought, every word is prayer. But what is of significance is the follow-up. How many times was the thought or word repeated and with what intensity or earnestness?”

this is spiritual direction…follow up, being present, conscious contact during prayerful thoughts/and intention. Thank you Phillip.

Grooming the mind…wonderful!
“Grooming the mind to accept these values is creating a level of consciousness”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I agree. Every word is a prayer. Being mindful helps a lot.

My Blessings,

Mary Rettig

Like my page at https://www.facebook.com/maryerettigpage

Talk of grooming of the mind. Here is what a writer said about our thoughts and our words:

“The Intenders of the Highest Good understand that the exactness of our words counts. We know, beyond all doubt, that the words we are using are constantly determining the kind of experiences we will have. By the same token, we have become more aware of when we are projecting an experience out into our world that we really, in our hearts, do not desire to see manifested. People do this unconsciously in their everyday conversation quite often. We call it negative projection or self-sabotage, and we gently point it out to each other when it happens in an Intenders Circle.
Much of the time, these self-sabotaging words and phrases are added onto what we have just said, like an afterthought. For example, you’ll frequently hear someone say, “I intend that the repairs go easily and effortlessly, without too many problems.” By adding on these last four words, they’ve suddenly under- mined their original intention. They’ve sabotaged their own future by bringing problems into the picture.
When we Intenders catch ourselves projecting an undesired experience like this, we immediately remind ourselves of one of the main reference points in the Intention Process—that our thoughts and our words are constantly creating our world. The old saying, “As you believe, so it shall be for you” is a great truth. Since our words are exact reflections of what we believe, it is prudent for us to be much more careful with the words we are using. It’s simply not in our highest and best interests to continue to be frivolous with our words. These words have power. They can either limit our experience or enhance it.
Here are twenty self-sabotaging phrases that we’ve heard recently. You can make your own list too, just by listening closer to what you and the people around you are saying.
1. There’s never a place to park when I need one.
2. Why is everything always so difficult for me?
3. Some things never change.
4. There’s no possible way this is going to work out.
5. It’s too late.
6. I just can’t lose any weight.
7. It’s going to be too expensive; we’ll never be able to afford it.
8. So-and-so is incapable of changing; they’re a lost cause.
9. It doesn’t look very promising.
10. Easier said than done.
11. Well, I’ll be damned.
12. It’s going to be a bad allergy season this year.
13. I’m afraid there’s not going to be a good harvest this year.
14. The weather is getting worse.
15. I’m just real sensitive to those things.
16. There’s nothing we can do about it.
17. What a struggle this is.
18. This is a pain in the neck.
19. I’m getting sick and tired of all this.
20. The doctor says it won’t go away.

Excerpt from Tony Burroughs’ book Get What You Want discusses negative projections that we point out to each other.

My Intention for Today is:
I Intend that I am clearly shown what I am creating with my everyday thoughts and words.

GOD IS GOOD ALONE

What is held in the mind is ultimately made manifest in experience.

GOD IS GOOD ALONE

Mara,
“the intention behind what we do every day impacts on the results we get” That is the point. Those who get good results from their prayer make sure that their thoughts and words correspond with their intentions and vice versa. The challenge is to achieve this harmony.

GOD IS GOOD ALONE

The gem is the realization that we are creators of our reality. We make this creation through our persistent thoughts.

GOD IS GOOD ALONE

thoughts on forgiveness
love songs

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content