login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

The Dharma Of Compassion

If you’ve been active on the bmindful forums, you would already be familiar with contemplative and out of the box thinker Gurudas / dharmadude.

He is a non-religious, non-sectarian, non-theistic priest and monk who teaches priests, monks, nuns and both religious and non-religious people from all around the world.

His mantra is “I have no other god but Love, no religion other than compassion.” and he is helping spread this love and compassion through live talks with his students, through his web site and now, through the bmindful community!

Gurudas has been generous enough to give away a free digital copy of his first book The Dharma Of Compassion to all premium bmindful members!

Whilst the book will definitely make you stop and think due to the incredibly profound content, it’s not a hard read at all. In fact, he suggests you imagine that you’re hanging out in comfortable clothes around a fireplace with a friend, having a chat and sharing ideas.

The book is about contemplative spirituality – the journey one takes, as he or she tries to navigate the sea of everyday experiences with greater awareness, gentleness and compassion.

It directs us away from the realm of beliefs, attitudes, illusions and perceptions, and toward a clearer understanding of the lasting truths that open us to a new experience of a love we never imagined possible.

I don’t want to say too much more about it except that you really are missing out if you don’t give it a read!

Download Your Free Copy Now! (Premium Members Only)

If you’ve read the book, or after you do, be sure to leave Gurudas your thoughts either in this thread of on his bmindful profile page!

If you’ve already read and enjoyed The Dharma Of Compassion then be sure to check out Gurudas’ new book Awakening which can be purchased here as either paperback or instant download.

You can also purchase a paperback copy of The Dharma Of Compassion.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Just downloaded it :) Will peruse in tonight before I go to sleep!

Focus

Just downloaded my copy. To stay on the green side, I’ll read it on my PC. (I wonder if the electric I am using to support reading the PDF is more or less ‘green’ than printing it and reading it by sunlight?)

Anyway, I am anxious to read it. Being a slow reader don’t expect a report back for a while, but I will.

Thanks Lee, and thanks Dharmacharya Gurudas Sunyatananda for your generosity.

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

Lee, I just downloaded The Dharma of Compassion.
What a beautiful gift. Thank you so much.
This will be my weekend reading. I’ll be in touch on this.

Love & blessings,
Pat

“A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.”

Thanks Lee & dharmadude. Just downloaded the book & looking forward to reading it!

“When you have the courage to step outside your comfort zone, life will never be the same again!”

Just a quick note to say to everyone that it is my pleasure and privilege to offer the book to such a dedicated and sincere group of seekers and thinkers!

Keep me posted on how you like it, and feel free to tell your friends about it!

PEACE!

Glad everyone is enjoying the book so far!

I didn’t get any time to read this weekend, but I am 100 pages through it so far and I couldn’t be more impressed! I’ll give it a proper right up when I finish it later this week!

Also, for anyone interested in dharadude’s second book Awakening be sure to check out this excerpt that Gurudas posted early last month.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content