login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Staying In The Now

Hello everyone,

“One day at a time—this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.”

There are times I go into the past instead of letting go. I sued a company I worked for because I was injured permanently then fired. Recently information got to me about the state closing them down for misuse of funds. The money was to go to help people with disabilities and instead they used it for their own personal needs. It angered me because I went through a difficult time financially “why do people like that prosper?” when they do bad things. I must let it go and instead focus on the good I do have in my life. Which there is a lot I have to be thankful for. The phrase above put me back into reality.

Blessings and abundance to you all,

Mary

blessings and abundance to you too…. you know what to do, your small set back will not get in the way…. they may be prospering but they sure don’t have good Karma…. Kathy

The post was about something that happened previously. Your thoughts feelings or “ vibration” about the topic is in the now. This is your point of attraction. In a general way change your focus to what you want. You’ve changed your POA. Its getting easier. This is better. And better …

Thanks for sharing the nice sentence!

I love this thread! It reminds me how lucky we are when we acknowledge that life is too precious to focus on what isn't working and create what we enjoy.

Maybe, its this getting older thing... though maybe not lol. 

I am a firm believer in standing up for what I'm passionate about, though not  at the risk of my health or happiness. 

Its a nasty feeling being misunderstood... though not everyone will get you.

Its a tiresome feeling not being in touch with ones own spirit... so step back and begin new.

It's a joyous feeling to know we are always a step away from a refreshing peace... just by  claiming it77cb7cc209b15d3c9fbd866fc51726eb--meaningful-quotes-tantra.jpg.

I Am living a Divine plan

0ca07e66dc943b33b337b7c248c4fac4.jpg

1afea2641438eee326a4043f05be65dc--thoreau-quotes-wanderlust-quotes.jpgf4636b361b04afcc0b3909577e6aa9e2--wayne-dyer-quotes-louise-hay.jpgb97251a69deb29ac148f7181e7c287dd--circle-of-friends-wayne-dyer.jpg

7674ea2a48428347b2b9dc0111e32173--wayne-dyer-quotes-beautiful-things.jpg

I love allowing something I'm grateful for to emerge in my consciousness/spirit/heart

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content