login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

11-11-11

Hello all I hope you will join in to make this hour the greatest in all out lives and the future lives of all!

On July 17, 2007 at 11:11 GMT, the world’s largest mass meditation was held with an estimated several million people in over 80 countries participating in a timed meditation to bring our human energy of love to the planet for the healing of our world.

See a new world and then become the force of that change. It all begins with setting that intention on November 11, 2011 at 11:11 GMT. No money necessary, no gadgets, no must dos or guilt trips necessary. Just one collective mind charged with a loving heart, changing the way it thinks then charging the energy field in which it lives. “Let the pearl inside reveal what’s real.” REMEMBER who you are, stand and change the world we live in.

Collectively, we hold the power to manifest what we need and desire to create a world of joy and abundance for us all
Now is the time to unite and become one field. Unite as one people, one heart and one mind and with one intention to create a loving sustainable world. Not only for us now but for us as a species for generations to come.

Meditate on all the wonderful things you want the world to be like. (For me it is everyone to have a safe and happy home. Food for all, peace for the whole world, love is the greatest, health, happiness. Beautiful clean healthy air, mountains, seas, and the ability to communicate lovingly with all animals and insects, all families to love one another. For parents and teachers to teach about being individualists and being happy for it. That all people love and help one and other. ) Add all you want for yourself and this new world. It is finally our time to unite and be happy!

Love and light to all,
Mary

beautiful post dear Mary ,definatly with you ,love flowrgirl

I can’t decide if I should do this from home, or go out with one of the ‘meditation flash mobs’. There’s one happening near the Opera House in Sydney. My practice is fairly personal, but if it encourages even one new person to stop for a second and really notice the cool sea breeze then perhaps it would be worthwhile my being there.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Lee it looks wonderful and the feeling of being there with so many other kind people would be inspiring .If it wasnt so far from our lovely England i would be there .Love flowergirl

In response to Lee’s post:
Agree w/flowergirl-The words that come to mind -filled my heart mind body with beautiful inspiring qualities! Thanks for sharing, Lee!

In response to Godscreation’s post:
Godscreation, thanks for starting this thread…it is always a good time to make time for the vision you’ve painted so well with your words…& the 1 day with so many doing this is beautiful…

I will definitely make 11-11-11 a special date on my calendar.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to flowergirl’s post:
We’ll all be “there” regardless of where you are on 11.11.11.11.11 we’ll all be together. Can’t wait. I’ve posted this article on my blog hoping my Healing Touch Community friends will also join in.

My Blog:

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

“We’ll all be “there” regardless of where you are” – Bruce, I love it! and so true. I also didn’t know about your blog, thanks for sharing the link!

You’ve all inspired me! I’ve put the event in my calendar, providing I’m not asked to work that day I’ll head down and hopefully take some photos. Looking forward to it :)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

In response to ThisIsBruce’s post:
In response to Rejuvenated-Reinvented-Free Spirit’s post:
In response to Lee’s post:

Thank you all so much for joining in on this great day and thank you so much Lee and Bruce for putting it in on your blogs the more we get the word out the greater the energy that will flow in for all of us. Thank you for your loving words flowergirl and Laurie.

Hugs,
Mary

hugs right back to you dear Mary .Thanks for your post encouraging us .When surounded by negativity its not always easy to remember all the positive ,caring love in the world and your post has done that .love and hugs flowergirl

I am going to advertise our little cafe as a meeting plce…. I like groups better….

The 11th November is rememberence day in the UK so This is a very appropriate day to meditate on love and peace.

enjoy life!

In response to best78’s post:
In response to coachhouse’s post:

Thank you coachhouse and best78 what a wonderful feeling I had last year when I realized that so many of us around the world were participating in the same positive light. This year is going to be the best!!! Love and happiness to all!!

I’ve made a poster of the remembering codes from fire the grid. This will help me when I meditate and can look at it throughout the day. Blessings to all.

That’s a great idea. Just stop and focus, meditate on the day when all the people are getting crazy about the wars, ending of the world or different theories. Get a deep insight into yourself. Best choice for that day. Maybe what happens that day will help you in future. 11-11-11 is the best day to choose, to start something new – http://thereisnoturningback.com/

hi Mary ,i copied your post onto the goddess guidebook . com website to increase the healing thoughts around the world ,love flowergirl

In response to Godscreation’s post:

Hello Everyone!

I was invited to go on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera by an old friend of mine. So I was out at sea when the time of 11-11-11 came. It was an odd and wonderful cruise.

Firstly my friend invited her cousin to go along with us. The cousin did not like me because she did not approve of her cousin inviting me. It was extremely odd to me that she was so mad. I never met this woman in my life! I found out later after a lot of sarcasm and anger that she was angry that she could not use more money for herself.

She was extremely mad that my friend paid for an excrusion for me to swim with the dolphins. This is something she and I planned well before this other woman was invited. At first I wasn’t going to go but the positive side of me said, “Never mind this woman GO!!) I surely did listen to my inner self and went. It was wonderful and I slept like a baby that night.

Being with this wonderful dolphin was a major blessing for me. It was
something I had been wanting to do as one of my life’s goals. I learned on that trip that regardless of someones negative attitudes I was going to have a great time and I did!!!

Blessings to you all,

Mary

good for you dear Mary ,its so easy for other peoples negativity to drag us down .
Swimming with that dolphin must have been a fantastic experience ,love flowergirl

Good on you Mary…. we can’t let others take oue power away… we need to encourage our positivity to be more powerful than someone else’s negativity…. blessings on you and your friend….

In response to coachhouse’s post:

Thank you flowergirl and coachhouse it surely is great to have wonderful people like you who help lift us up. Happiness to you always.

Blessings always,

Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content