You landed here…why? How is bmindful assisting this moment for you?
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
You landed here…why? How is bmindful assisting this moment for you?
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
This Moment
I have been taking in all the good that is so easy to find on this site…and this moment..I am signing off..because I got what I came for(:
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
I landed here as a step on the pathway of my beautifull healing ,learning journey .Its a place to stay and grow for a while .love flowergirl
Hi ((flowergirl)) i am jan i just joined and such.
I came here a lot though for free and there still was sooooooo much
to search here of the positivity.
I think the owner and the people who run this are just great for doing so. i own a support group and understand as many of u of course do too how much it takes and the time, energy, and effort to have such a site and group forum as this one is.
really i am rambling so sorry u dont even know me
what i just wanted to say to ya is that i liked how u worded your post :)
“a place to stay and grow for a while”
and u are right i never thought about it anyway like this but it is a beautiful
thing such as healing and taking that journey to do so.
lol jan
janymak
www.bipolar4lifesupport.com
support group / 4 any mental health,sharing coping strategies &learning through each others experiences :):) Family&Friends also Welcome :) :) LOLAH
I guess I come to bmindful because I need good people around me. I don’t care if they share the exact same views or beliefs, or contradict them and provoke debate; as long as they’re ‘conscious’ people with ultimately good intentions them I’ve succeeded in some way in being a part of something worthwhile.
“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller
In response to Lee’s post:
Just waking up to a full day…though read your post Lee..and it is dialogue/wisdom/ like yours that inspired my original participation. So here I go again… inspired(:
And Lee, yes indeed ..you’ve succeeded in …in large ways!(: and provided a place for people to become more conscious/mindful and progressively better in their most valued areas …
…even if I was to leave bmindful…I know will keep in contact with a few…or more … that I call friends. A gift that keeps giving(:
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Lee so wonderful to hear from you….. I for one can never thank you enough for this sire… Kathy
This moment…I allow Bmindful to be a place that I choose something that will be very helpful for areas that need a more refined focus.
…seems when shared with those who also want the best for themselves…a stronger element occurs…possibly helping another I’m hoping…also.
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi