login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★For all you meditators

I know I’m not the only one!

Well now we have some scientific basis for our practice! Not that we needed any convincing :)

Meditation Found To Increase Brain Size

Scientists probe meditation secrets

Meditation can alter brain structure and reduce stress

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Meditation can:

Reduce attentional-blink
Increase empathy

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

I love meditating. I’m trying to make it a daily activity, it makes such a difference in my day. When I meditate in the morning I can feel the effects all day. I feel and act much calmer, I don’t get as anxious and I think more clearly. So, why don’t I do it everyday if it has such an affect on me?

So, Lee, I was just listening to a cd called Living The Field by Lynne McTaggart. One of the cd’s was on meditation and she was describing how scientists discovered that meditation puts the brain on the alpha wave frequency – which is the same frequency that the planet earth emits. And, therefore, you are getting into synchronicity with the universe while you meditate.

Hold on… I have to get the cats off my computer because my son put his cockatiel on my shoulder and they are looking for a snack and pestering me.
Yikes, I’m feeling too much love right now.

Ok – better – Oh crud. I lost my train of thought… I guess I better go meditate on it. Be right back…

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content