login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2011 I turn every Experience into an Opportunity

Please list great affirmations when facing unexpected challenges.

Since originally posing this question…I have acquired a good list…chose from affirmyourlife.blogspot.com
Though, feel free to keep them coming. Thank you very much…

“Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them.” – Albert Einstein
1. I am smarter than any problem.
2. Asking good questions leads me to good answers.

3. I am always ready to find creative solutions.All the answers I require are within my mind.

4. I am a solutions person. I eliminate the problems in my life just as easily as I created them.

5. Challenges excite and motivate me.

6. Challenges stimulate and inspire me.

7. Divine wisdom provides all the answers to my questions.

8.As I open my mind, I find the answers I seek.

9. All my problems are solved the minute I accept their solution.

10. By focusing on the positive, I easily find the best solutions to problems.
11. Focusing on positive outcomes helps me find solutions to problems.

12. I always look for win-win solutions. I love finding the humor in my errors and appreciate the wisdom they provide.

13.Answers and solutions are my faithful companions.

14. I am always eager to find creative solutions to life’s problems.

15. I ask great questions and get great answers as a result.

16. I am an excellent problem-solver.

17. I am purposefully dismantling all barriers to achieving my goals.

18. All difficulties I encounter are quickly broken down into simplicities.

19. I am thankful for the many challenges that enable me to grow.

20. I am totally prepared for any obstacles which may arise.

21. I appreciate that problems show that I am making progress towards my goal.

22. I approach problems with a relaxed and open mind.

23. I count on my subconscious mind to help me solve any problems that arise.

24. I ask questions and the universe provides the answers.

25. I confidently clear every obstacle in my path.

26. I face challenges with a sense of adventure.

27. I do my work confidently and find creative solutions to any problems that arise.

28. I easily circumvent every obstacle in my path.

29. I eat problems and obstacles for breakfast!

30. I enjoy finding the humor in my mistakes and appreciate the wisdom they provide.

31. I have a contingency plan ready to deal with any obstacles that attempt to block my progress.

32. I keep my interest and focus on answers and solutions.

33. I find good solutions because I am focused in the present at all times.

34. I love making molehills out of mountains.
35. Today I bless my being with limitless ingenuity.

36. I know that answers come readily when my mind is calm.

37. Solutions come effortlessly and naturally to me.

38. I know that every problem contains the seeds of its own solution.

39. I know that when I ask great questions, I get great answers.

40. I know the difference between a problem and an inconvenience.

41. I laugh at my mistakes, take note of the lesson and cheerfully move on.

42. I laugh at myself when I stumble, and move forward with renewed energy.

43. I like the way I handle problems.

44. I love how confidently I deal with emergencies.

45. I love looking at problems from different angles.

46. “When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves.” – Anthony D’Angelo

47. I love thinking outside the box.

48. I love turning obstacles into building blocks.

49. I make the best of every situation.

50. I negotiate life’s twists and turns with patience and poise.

51. I only put energy into solving the real problems in my life.

52. I overcome all barriers to achieving my goals with confidence and ease.

53.I see challenging situations as perfect opportunities to excel.

54. I present my problems to the universe, and watch attentively for the solutions.

55. I react to life’s problems with wisdom and insight.

56. I remind myself daily that on a cosmic scale, my troubles are insignificant.

57. I see beyond the obvious.

58. I see challenges as the perfect opportunity to become stronger.

59. I see every obstacle as a welcome adventure.

60. I take mistakes lightly, learn from them, and then move on.

61. I ‘think different’ as often as possible.
62. I transform problems into unique opportunities for growth.

63. I trust that my mind holds all the solutions to my problems.

64. I trust the universe to put a silver lining in every challenge of my life.

65. I turn all barriers into bridges.

66.I use lateral thinking to come up with solutions that others miss.

67. Letting go of a problem allows my creative mind to work towards a solution.

68. My mind is ingenious at finding creative solutions to problems.

————————

I am a shining example of spiritual and physical well-being.

live well think love.

You can’t take sides against anything. If you would just leave the “against” part out; if you would just be one who is for things – you would live happily ever after…

Do not see them as challenges but as victories not yet obtained.

i hear so many folks say things like
“i’m suffering from depression ,my backs killing me ,

I try to say things like
i’m healing this depression ,this pain is giving me a message.

love flowergirl

Allow the sign of happiness and positivity take over your mind body and soul, the negativity will surely find it hard to stick around.

Take a look at my affirmations .. alot of them have to do with thoughts. When i stopped looking and saying my affirmations, i relapsed bigtime, im just getting back into it.

In response to haileennevansmommy’s post:
hi ,me too -there are some lovely things that help but when i ease of doing them i sink down rapidly

affirmations
flower essences
using aromatherapy oils
walks outside
healthy eating – not doing too well at present with this one

take care ,love flowergirl

 

one of my favorites!

766297c6b6ea03e4da5ead8f925df04a.jpg

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

“The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek
opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you
desire.”
― Brian Tracy
 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 
I-will-manifest-new-and.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

a6a08a4ad0e2fd223409fd9140a777f6.jpg

reachingawe-rumi-quote-09.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

1. Obstacles are temporary illusions I move through with ease.
2. Challenges shrink when I focus on my next step.
3. Barriers fade as I take consistent action.
4. Every difficulty reveals a hidden opportunity.
5. I dismantle fear with steady, calm decisions.
6. Resistance is a signpost, not a wall.
7. What seems impossible today becomes possible with persistence.
8. I break down big problems into small solvable tasks.
9. I dissolve limiting beliefs by replacing them with truth.
10. Each challenge makes my resilience stronger.
11. I see through the illusion of scarcity to find abundance.
12. I neutralize doubt by taking immediate, simple action.
13. I transform setbacks into lessons and momentum.
14. Barriers are drafts for a better plan.
15. I cut through confusion with clear priorities.
16. Walls become doors when I look for the hinges.
17. I outgrow obstacles by expanding my perspective.
18. I quiet the inner critic and choose constructive action.
19. I get around dead ends by finding creative routes.
20. Challenges refine my focus and sharpen my skills.
21. I refuse to be stopped by imagined limits.
22. I turn resistance into fuel for progress.
23. Problems are temporary puzzles I enjoy solving.
24. I let go of stories that make obstacles permanent.
25. I replace “I can’t” with “How can I?” and move forward.
26. I chip away at barriers with daily, achievable steps.
27. I reclaim power from fear by acting with clarity.
28. I see challenges as practice for greater success.
29. I remove obstacles by asking for help when needed.
30. I reduce stress by focusing on what I can control.
31. I reframe every setback as redirection.
32. I clear mental fog by simplifying my next action.
33. I convert anxiety about problems into practical planning.
34. I let go of perfectionism that creates imaginary roadblocks.
35. I find a path where others see only a barrier.
36. I weaken obstacles by staying persistent and patient.
37. I turn confusion into curiosity and explore new options.
38. I outmaneuver limits by experimenting and learning.
39. I transform walls into stepping stones.
40. I breathe through tough moments and regain clarity.
41. I outlast difficulties by caring for my energy.
42. I shorten challenges by taking decisive, small actions now.
43. I strip problems of drama and address them practically.
44. I expose the falsehood of “never” and replace it with “next.”
45. I dissolve resistance by aligning action with intention.
46. I reclaim momentum after each setback.
47. I reduce obstacles’ power by refusing to feed them attention.
48. I navigate barriers with creativity and quiet confidence.
49. I wear challenges like training weights — they strengthen me.
50. I am the author of solutions; barriers are only draft chapters. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

tumblr_nqkno4Oxbq1srx7r7o1_500.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Step-1-Recognize-an.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content