BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
•Reclaimed and reclaimed care: I AM the plan to reclaim all living as care …gentle, practical steps for mind, body, and spirit
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
•I choose to be effortlessly gracefully alive and well .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I had a profound and heavy realization.
When you lose someone you valued so deeply, it doesn't just leave a hole in your life; it often breaks the internal map you used to navigate the world.
Suddenly, the things that used to make sense-social interactions, daily routines, the way people behave
can feel alien, jarring, or just plain wrong.
It's as if the world is continuing to spin on a frequency that you are no longer tuned into, and that can make everything feel disconnected and dysfunctional.
It’s okay that when the
world isn't working for me bc
Prayer
works &
it is always right
.
i am
navigating a landscape that has been completely altered and I am not alone 🙏💐
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Sending you a circle of prayers, that I wish feels like a very compassionate and healing hug, a hug that is as deep as the resounding loss.
Trusting and finding rest - in faith, and searching for comfort, like a miracle port where you don’t just find peace, rather peace comes and its presence never parts.it glows and becomes One with the gift of every breath and it allows for your daily life to be your new path, and you are still One with your Soul and your Soul’s mate.
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
Thank you & Beautiful blessings to you too LIAMEC 💐🌈🙏
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
There was such a sacred harmony in our marriage
I designed the blueprints (architect) , and my husband, was quite the impressive follow thru - bringing plans alive- he
breathed life into them.
I am so grateful for that love and the way we fit together. Now, as I learn to be both the architect and the actor in my own life, the weight of it can sometimes overwhelming. I lean on the memory of that love to help me navigate this new, solitary path & then it’s no longer a memory … He remains my Eternity’s Breath .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi