login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

“Happiness” Mtg NOW SovereignSpace:Navigating Art of Connections

f4bd53f7976e134b8f4dc5ce413b1569.jpg

44c5598a.gif
Hello Bmindful!
So very glad you are here ❣️

Please join me in another Happiness Mtg thread ! A mtg that never closes - always here for you in however you’d like to be present .

This mtg is not just

about Communication - it’s how

we navigate our lives together 

This is about Your journey…

& 

is not

a map

to be followed,

though …

a signature to be written.

 

There is a profound,

quiet power

in pursuing a happiness

that is entirely

your own,

carved out of a world

that often asks us

to soften our edges to fit in.

 

True value does not

come from how well we blend into

the collective,

though  it’s more

from the courage

it takes to remain distinct,

holding fast to the singular

truths that make us

unrepeatable.

 

We walk these paths alongside one another,

not to merge into a single stream,

though  to witness

and honor

the brilliance of a

thousand different directions.

giphy.gif

 

Find moments in your life in which you had communication with people. You will see that most of our tensions, disappointments , sorrows, pain, and anxiety are the result of a break in our communication." ~ Torkom Saraydarian

 

 

 


this quote above by Torkom Saraydarian resonates deeply with me.

So often, our pain comes not from a lack of love,

though from a break in how that love is communicated and received.

 

When we aren't understood, or when our uniqueness is mistaken for something else, it can feel isolating.

I've discovered that there is a sacred, quiet sanctuary in the love that lives entirely within the heart, unheard and unseen by the world. This is a love that requires no audience and seeks no validation; it is a private flame that warms the soul from the inside out. To carry a profound affection in silence is to possess a secret treasure…a steady pulse of devotion that transforms the ordinary air into something thick with meaning.

In the stillness of this internal devotion, love becomes a form of prayer... a continuous, wordless conversation with the essence of another or the memory of what was. It is here, in the unspoken depths, that love is often at its purest, existing not as a transaction of words, but as a permanent state of being.

I want to open this space for us to acknowledge the parts of our journeys that are solely ours. I invite you to share your truth: What is a quiet strength or a "silent love" you are carrying today? How do you protect your uniqueness while still remaining open to the world?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHhxP7qXlEa5aS4cdFi7MZgr7WFGHMQBjGusWxK5PdVGBXFaQvJQCUA6q2KWUAAJIXI.jpg

4451ce776b8c3a9ad809a70ccac041ac--carl-rogers-paradox.jpg

09626c5999a999dbe0d8b6682f4a358f--soul-quotes-infinite.jpg?b=t

source

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

last thread 
https://bmindful.com/forum/thread/19065/july-august-2026-happiness-mtg-between-thoughts-fe#post218738 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

15b359124082d009b79f900fd5e282aa.jpg

 

Today I choose to examine my life with the help of prayer.

I choose to have less difficulty with stressors .

I choose to

Understand.

I choose to allow myself to be

Understood

I chose to promote 

Understanding 

I choose to believe life  & so many things are 

Understandable 

 


Affirmations in process 

Love

Image result for I AM COMPLETE PICImage result for your heart is your paint brush quotes gif

37702183ae32334ee1ea6b1e510c4a0c.jpg

 

I would like to share a song with you all called 'Wordless Chorus.' I suspect the lyrics will resonate differently with each of us, and I look forward to sharing my own interpretations of it with you a bit later.

In the meantime, I've been thinking about how those of us living with loss or trauma often find ourselves in a very specific kind of isolation. Over time, that isolation becomes familiar-almost acceptable-because it feels easier than trying to explain the unexplainable.

I believe that truly witnessing a person in the midst of that isolation is one of the most beautiful acts of love there is.

We are trying to navigate trauma in a world that has changed so radically; sometimes the daily demands of modern life feel like something out of the Jetsons on drugs! In the middle of all this chaos, I encourage us all to take the time to truly witness our friends. While we all share commonalities, it is our unrepeatable differences that we most long to share.

I'll return later to share more of my thoughts on the song, but for now, I invite you to listen and see what it stirs in you. This song speaks to me .The only lyric that didn’t resonate was - said we forgot about love . I don’t think I’ve ever forgotten love 💗 

Same song without lyrics - this is the official video

 

 

 

A Simple Tool to Dissolve Arguments in 60 sec

 

 

 

This video is my Torkum

Wonderful video

please listen slowly / even if you’ve heard it before /

Just hit cancel - when the Instagram video plays /


tap the video for sound 

Why is this video important -

All the work I have ever done on myself & even in my decades decades long marriage…

is my rearranged relationship w/ life /

… the energy of love is there - though everyday is a new day -And new doesn’t begin to describe it .. I don’t mind telling my story . It’s real & it grows with me

& so do my memories - bc as I grow so do does my perception & feelings of love 

 

💗 

 


 

 

Another title for this Happiness meeting

could have been

The Sanctuary of the Unspoken


Back tomorrow 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

By honoring this internal devotion, I’ve learned that my value isn't tied to being understood by everyone, but to being honest with myself.

 

6cecd0ce232bb9af766095f3e216fbd0.jpg

though we remain with uniqueness 

and committed to our importance

to ourselves first so we have more to bring to the world we choose to live in 

 


Just a reminder as we move forward: every one of you brings a unique and valuable perspective to this space.

 

Many of us are navigating more transition right now than ever before in our lives.

 

I’d love to hear from you what is one thing you appreciate or a small insight you've gained through these changes? Please feel free to share whenever you feel called."

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Thread will have to wait a very limited in learning curves these days

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Marcus Twain's post:

no worries Marcus. It’s really just about things you know … about connecting with others. It’s not easy to spell that out lol 

Thanks for stopping by . It’s always a pleasure to have members just be themselves & show up (:

I would say this quote sums it up (:

Find moments in your life in which you had communication with people. You will see that most of our tensions, disappointments , sorrows, pain, and anxiety are the result of a break in our communication." ~ Torkom Saraydarian



or this :

This mtg is not just

about Communication - it’s how

we navigate our lives together 

This is about Your journey…

& 

is not

a map

to be followed,

though …

a signature to be written.

 

There is a profound,

quiet power

in pursuing a happiness

that is entirely

your own,

carved out of a world

that often asks us

to soften our edges to fit in.

 

True value does not

come from how well we blend into

the collective,

though  it’s more

from the courage

it takes to remain distinct,

holding fast to the singular

truths that make us

unrepeatable.

Anyway - glad you stopped by - love the music & quotes you post - feel free to do what you love💛🌈

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

While I deeply love and appreciate all of the extraordinary contribution of books, core information, definitions and profoundly insightful content of Torkom's many books, I have equally gained the full experience of my being grounded - my feet, my body and mind are all grounded in this moment.

I study books that lead me to continue to open my self and expand my awareness of self and of others.

The differences in some relationships are not subtle.

Often, it is a change in communication that is the first sign that something important has changed.

Most people are grounded and guided by their perceptions and beliefs, and it is through one's beliefs that we take actions, make choices that allow both focus and alignment to and with core beliefs.

My point is that - changes involving communication did not begin with a fault that originated from communication but rather - it originated from an unmet need. Unmet needs require new growth to meet the needs of the Self.

Something more significant has occurred, and GROWTH is a direct example of why and how things change that requires new room for that person's unmet need. 

"For every need there is an answer." 

"The smallest need is a step towards the Self."

The above two quotes are written by Torkom Saraydarian.

Torkom goes much further:

"The needs of man expand as the inner nucleus of light, or the nucleus of Goodness, Beauty and Truth, start to awaken. As his needs expand, his consciousness expands, and as his consciousness expands, proportionally his questions are met."

"The evolution of a human being is a progressive path of surmounting limitations and hindrances, and contribute to the assimilation of new energy for new freedom."

The above quotes are taken from the book: "The Science of Becoming One Self." Torkom Saraydarian, page 190.

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Find moments in your life in which you had communication with people. You will see that most of our tensions, disappointments , sorrows, pain, and anxiety are the result of a break in our communication." ~ Torkom Saraydarian

 

To be continued 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Those quotes are so powerful.

I love the idea that our needs expand as our inner light awakens

it really frames growth as the beautiful, natural unfolding that it is & can be when we  ‘are out of the way’ 

It makes me think that the next step in that evolution is building the bridge between our inner nucleus of light and the people around us.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Sorry if I am repeating / parts of my response are deleted 

I believe true evolution happens when we stop defending our own perceptions and begin listening to each other’s truths even though they may be in their evolutionary stages . We are always in our evolutionary stage (:

 

Communication is especially challenging when two people's experiences are radically different, which is why clarifying intent and purpose is so vital.

I've realized that we don't need to agree in order to truly hear someone; in fact, asking clarifying questions

like "Did you mean...?"—is one of the highest compliments you can pay someone's experience,

This is hard work, particularly when people are depleted by the demands of their lives or use different communication tools.

I think the heart of Torkom's work is the shift from judgment to witnessing.

 

The moment communication feels dismissive, we have stopped witnessing and started judging. I believe applying  principles the author eludes to

requires us to first create a space of total acceptance, as that is the only way to overcome our ego limitations together.

when we accept ourselves no one can come against us / that’s my generalized theory / It has some holes / though for 3:00AM - not bad (:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


Thank you for your reply.

I agree, Torkom's quotes are powerful and I imagine that they land powerfully for everyone, in a very profoundly personal way that validates that YES::: GROWTH is a necessity. Having value for the need and the ability to distinguish that we have limitations on our capacity to begin to understand what those needs are... yet, in hind sight, it fits like a flawless diamond in the most perfect setting...

Love is our truth.

Without Love, I do not know the purpose nor the meaning of this precious gift of both time, health and understanding.

We are fallible. And on our way, we learn. Perhaps we never stop learning. 

We grow. But it is Love that seems to provide the most desirable experience of being in a bonded relationship where the presence of Love is or was a way of life...

So many of my best thoughts are about Love.... Love is the key, Love is the greatest key, the greatest note, the greatest song, the most miraculous sunrise. Love is in the air of every breath! 

Its late! I'm happy... and I Love that I Love LOVE...

Blessings to All!

Thank you Moderator for taking such great care of Bmindful!

You are amazing!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Your enthusiasm is inspiring,

, and it is such a joy to see you celebrating love and growth with such a vibrant heart! There is something so healing about simply leaning into that feeling of love and allowing it to fill the space.

For me, a vital part of this growth is learning how to translate that wordless love into actual words in the present moment.

I've found :

that while love is the energy, words are the bridge.

Sharing the unique, often overlooked place I have been living requires a specific language-not just for my own sake, though  so that others have a map to find me. And maps help us all hear & comprehend one another.

To find the right words to describe our specific experience is, in itself, an act of love, because it creates the possibility for a true witness.

That is why I believe love provides the *will* to connect, though  specific understanding provides the way

As we looked at Torkom’s views on the 'break in communication,' it occurs to me that even the deepest love can feel isolating if the other person doesn't truly see the unique context of our lived experience.

I believe the highest expression of love is the act of witnessing…

I had this with my spouse & appreciate it when possible with others

This is part of the navigating I speak of

When we stop trying to 'match' someone's pain / or joy with a similar story of our own, and instead simply honor the singular truth of their journey.
To me, this is how we move from the beautiful generality of love into the sacred specificity of being truly seen.

I’ve found a phenomenal video that illustrates exactly this …( have shared w/ you before ) how to step into the shoes of a specific kind of loss without trying to relate it back to ourselves or other general populations  . Sharing it on this mtg

as I feel it's a practical bridge that helps us move from a love that is felt to a love that is deeply understood.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Something you might like to share with others - if opportunity arises. it’s lyrics to a video  above / author’s name in video It’s called :Grief Is Not an Emotion: 

 

 

Grief is not an emotion. It's the soul scream when one universe ends as we know it and we're still standing in its ashes. 

It's the way love speaks when she's teaching us impermanence.

 

 It doesn't ask if you're ready.

 

 It just wipes the coordinates from your map and dares you to keep going with no direction left but inward. 

 

Because we don't just grieve a person. We grieve the texture of our world that existed with them in it. The part of our inner garden that their reflection tended to. 

 

Our soil still remembers their hands. We construct entire realities inside our psyche around people, stories, assumptions, futures. And when they vanish, what's left is a deafening silence in the space where expectation once echoed.

 

 That's the true grief. Not just the absence but the collapse of the axis we did not know we were spinning on. It's the unmaking of the world we built to feel whole. And it's the free fall while everything quietly rearranges itself. 

 

So we honour them. Not as memories but as initiators. 

 

Drops of the ocean we were never separate from. 

 

Each one we've loved and lost was a cipher.

 

 A key unlocking the part of us that only grief could access. 

 

And behind that door the question. Who am I now? Without the story that I thought I belong to.

 

 It isn't about healing. 

It's about surviving the void.

 It isn't about moving on. 

It's about staring at our own reflection 

long enough to meet the one inside who cannot be erased

 The one who was there before the rules, the bonds, the fear of change, before we mistook permanence for safety. 

 

Grief is the portal to what endures when everything that defined us is gone.

 

 It's resurrection in a black cloak. 

The vein where death and rebirth flow as one. 

 

And the tighter we grip, the deeper we bleed. 

 

But if we let go, we may find ourselves at the precipice, bare but intact, exhausted but wiser, unchanged, but far more real. 

 

Grief is not an emotion. It's the death that initiates the remembering. It's reality collapsing into a new shape.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Both Life and Death are a transformation.

Just like being born, and depending on One's views' of "life after death," these views are deeply personal, spiritual and many are based in their faith.

For many decades, I have listened to NDE's, videos where people who have had a near death experience, and they share what they learned and what they saw, what messages and communications and specific instructions they were given.

Many have life reviews. Many travel and are given the freedom to choose where they want to "belong," like which planet do they want to experience. 


There is no end to the numbers of people who all say, "It was like returning to home." "And, I did not want to return to my life, because of having chronic health and increasing fragility...

For people who are bereaving, they have a very different need.

I agree: the work of bereavement is not an emotion. Bereavement is a huge process and it involves many stages which all carry the memories of the good parts about each relationship and - if there were significant differences within the relationship, I think we are all left with our own needs to first identify, and process and the core of "how WE WERE," is no cliche. 

It is not emotions, however we are impacted by loss and overwhelm.

I believe in communication and I believe in Spirit guides. 

I love Torkom's words: "our questions are met."

I hear the fullness of what that sentence is delivering, and I can feel the veracity inside of my bones and even in my teeth...

These are just a few of my thoughts about life and death. We are all going to experience this perhaps we will meet our loved ones in another incarnation. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

please excuse my responses all lumped into 1 pose / my phone is operating on cellular data … & have had great difficulty coming back to thread 


1️⃣In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
I appreciate you sharing your perspectives. For me, the power of these lyrics is in the description of the collapse -that specific, heavy silence when a universe ends. It speaks so deeply to my own world.

While the idea of spirit guides and incarnations is a comfort for some, I have focused on the internal work of the void…examining the self that remains when everything else is stripped away. I feel it's important to honor that raw, unvarnished process of self-discovery and the feeling of standing in the ashes before looking toward a transformation. To me, the transformation just is; one cannot help but be transformed in the midst of such experiences, and those transformations inevitably become prisms of Light & Love.

On the note of sharing with others - these lyrics have captured so much for those I contact with . The more I speak of my story & the energy of the work in being & the doing … I feel grateful & richly blessed . It reminds me of the Confederates Prayer if I can find it - I will share for those maybe not familiar 

2️⃣In response to Life is about making excellent choices

responding to your statement

the work of bereavement is not an emotion. Bereavement is a huge process and it involves many stages which all carry the memories of the good parts about each relationship and - if there were significant differences within the relationship, I think we are all left with our own needs to first identify, and process and the core of "how WE WERE," is no cliche. 

Agree  of course ! Though my purpose of sharing the video & lyrics  is while I don’t like to categorize such a huge population…  it identifies the experience better than anything I have ever come across / and in regard to needs - this has been an amazing journey . And I value being able to share. The Creator has taken me from the ashes. Each line is amazing

While life is still quite a lot of areas to explore… kind way to phrase … it lol … I have been given life … each day .

That video can be quite the witness 

I had a profound and heavy realization.

When you lose someone you valued so deeply, it doesn't just leave a hole in your life; it often breaks the internal map you used to navigate the world.

Suddenly, the things that used to make sense-social interactions, daily routines, the way people behave

can feel alien, jarring, or just plain wrong.

It's as if the world is continuing to spin on a frequency that you are no longer tuned into, and that can make everything feel disconnected and dysfunctional.

It’s  okay that when the 

world isn't working for me bc 

Prayer

works &

it is always right

.

i am

navigating a landscape that has been completely altered and I am not alone 🙏💐

 

 

3️⃣In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

I believe the beauty of this space any space people choose

to share their truth & what is working for them

is that we can all hold different truths.

 

4️⃣though , it’s really not different as much as it is they are

all pieces of valuable information that can be treasured .

Thank you for all of your contribution.

I look forward to our community sharing &

hearing when they feel to

5️⃣Lastly, I truly respect your decision to lean on the wisdom of Torkom S. as you have. I tend to get very enthused about the things that make a real difference in my life, and I love sharing those sparks with like-minded people who are also dedicated in the  Good. 💗

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to 💛💕echoes of Pure Cosmic Love - Join in Today’s Happiness Mtg-Everyone is Welcome ❣️🎈🌈's post:

One of my favorite quotes were these well-known words written by an unknown Confederate soldier:

I asked for strength, that I might achieve,
I was made weak, that I might learn humility.

I asked for health, that I might do greater things.
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things.

I asked for riches, that I might be happy,
I was given poverty, that I might be wise.

I asked for power, that I might have the praise of others,
I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God.

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life,
I was given life that I might enjoy all things.

I got nothing that I had asked for –
but everything I had hoped for.

Almost, despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I am… most richly blessed.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1:21AM Monday 

quite a breakthrough this morning . My husband died abruptly and there were things I didn’t get to say, He was the most giving man … a spiritual man and the best friend I could ever have. At the end of his life -,I was getting so tired from my work life & lots of other things I needed to do …And while my husband did so much for us … he was having challenges… his body was failing him. I didn’t know - bc he never complained. I didn’t know why he was not helping in areas we needed … I think I felt taken advantage of …. And such a good man … was not expecting any of that … behavior. Bottom line it wasn’t personal- he died soon after . I never got to say sorry you are struggling and still trying so hard … I had an experience tonight - that I forgave us both 

5:10PM Monday 

There was such a sacred harmony in our marriage

I designed the blueprints (like an architect) , and my husband, was quite the impressive follow thru - bringing plans alive- he

 breathed life into them.

I am so grateful for that love and the way we fit together.Now, as I learn to be both the architect and the actor in my-own life, the weight of it can sometimes overwhelming. I lean-on the memory of that love to help me navigate this new,solitary path & then it’s no longer a memory … He remains my Eternity’s Breath .

 

5:23

 

Love is not limited by the physical.

It doesn't require a telephone or a face-to-face conversation to be heard.

I can tell my husband

in the quiet of my  heart.
I can tell him in a letter  I write and keep,

or one I burn to let the smoke carry the words upward.

I  can tell him in the way I  treat myself

Bc  I am

the living legacy of that love.

When I stop and let myself  rest,

I can whisper to him, *"I'm doing this for both of us." When I forgive myself for pushing too hard, i can tell him,  I understand you now.

Energy, memory, and love are things that transcend the boundaries of the physical world.

When I  say it with the sincerity and depth I have

in my heart, it reaches him. He knows the heart of mine  who loved him, and that heart is speaking clearly right now.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Love is the precursor and the foundation for every single encounter. It is steady, yet it expands the more we grow within it.

I feel that what often goes missing for people is the ability to recognize and embrace the differences in others. As love is lived, we move beyond just understanding someone's needs; we become aware of empathy and the act of witnessing…something so often missing in the world.

It’s not necessarily about relating to someone; in fact, it's often the effort not to relate. It’s about the ability to stand back, simply feel love, and allow others to identify with their own unique experiences and ideas. It's about just being curious and asking about things, while letting them be exactly who they are.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to 💛💕 Gracefully Quietly Productive 🌈's post:

That prayer is very uplifting.

It's beautifully written, and the message resonates deeply.....

Love this prayer and I love that this prayer eliminates barriers and it endorses pure access to all go God's greatest offerings:

Humility, courage to do good things (not "great" things), and the awareness of our dependence upon God, our foundation.

Thank you for posting that...

I read that many years ago, and now, I will take a photo on my phone and even print it so I can use this and share this with others who feel inclined.

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

There is huge wisdom in your sentence "allowing people to be exactly as they are."

This is completely balanced wisdom, for that is the only thing that is available.

We are all on our own trajectory of learning exactly what we need to in this life.

Trigger warning!!! Allow them to BE....

And, once again, I am humbled not by their conditions, but my own....

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content