login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY AUGUST 2026 Happiness Mtg BETWEEN THOUGHTS FEELINGS & ACTIONS

Welcome Bmindful to another Happiness Meeting.

f4bd53f7976e134b8f4dc5ce413b1569.jpg

suggested reflection questions 

 

Take a moment throughout this meeting and ask yourself:What’s the clearest thought(s) you are having / even if it’s messy  What feeling is strongest in your body right now ?  If your thoughts & feelings could tell you something right now - what would they be saying ?  What kind action  can you take right now in the next 5 min .that matches that need?  Awareness & Release 

what judgement are you tempted to add -How do you block the view of what your spirit is revealing! If you could set it all down right now what comes up for you?

 Can you say

“I am allowing this & I don’t have to solve everything right now?


Affirmation

 

 

 

 

 

7ea46a2a72640c94b4871f26b1f73ce7.jpg


Acceptance Quotes  

 


“Acceptance can transform but if you accept in order to transform, it is not acceptance. It is like loving. Love seeks no reward but when given freely comes back a hundredfold. He who loses his life finds it. He who accepts, changes.”
— Marsha M. Linehan

Radical acceptance rests on letting go of the illusion of control and a willingness to notice and accept things as they are right now, without judging.”
— Marsha M. Linehan


Surrender  &

Transcendence Quotes

  
"When we stop identifying with events 'out there and giving them power over our lives, then we experience an inner serenity as a consequence of having
transcended the world."
Dr David Hawkins 

Surrender-is-a-constant.jpg

 

CUA6q2KWUAAJIXI.jpg

 

 


Affirmation

This

or something better 

now manifests for me in 

totally satisfying ways,

for the highest good of all concerned   

Shakti Gawain

 


 



 


Having begun to see through our thoughts, through our emotions, to see them as just thoughts and just emotions passing through our awareness, we move toward the possibility of seeing through our personality, through what we believe we are. Our thoughts and emotions run in familiar but complex patterns and rhythms. They refer to “me.” But the surprising and shocking fact that slowly, and sometimes suddenly, dawns on us is that this “me” does not exist as a distinct entity, or even as a fuzzy entity. It is just a concept that we have bought into and defend at great cost.

Joseph Naft

To read more

 

& more from Joseph Naft 

Love his work 

https://www.innerfrontier.org/InnerWork/Archive/2026/20260713_When_Life_Is_Real.htm 

 

Our Body

https://www.innerfrontier.org/InnerWork/Archive/2026/20260720_Our_Real_Body.htm 



 



►• Nothing ever happened in the past that can prevent you from being present now; and if the past cannot prevent you from being present now, what power does it have? Eckart Tolle 

 

 



 

►• Whenever an answer, a solution, or a creative idea is needed, stop thinking for a moment by focusing attention on your inner energy field. … When you resume thinking, it will be fresh and creative. Eckart Tolle


Having an awareness of our thoughts and feelings - so valuable 

Our thoughts are what our mind observes.
Sometimes are thoughts and feelings are in line with one another - other times they feel disruptive  

Sometimes we have an Emotional Incongruence  - where our thoughts don’t seem to flow with our narrative … Though if we just notice … and stop judging - we may find there is more to our story than the thought we started to analyze.

Emotional Dissonance  Sonetimes feelings feel out of sync with our beliefs 

Wise Mind — The Most Powerful DBT Skill Nobody Taught You - Marsha Linehan

See link video Link

I love working w/ Wise Mind

allows such completeness … integration

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

So once again - I welcome everyone who simply passes by and feels inspired.

Of course sharing

is quite the experience- though any experience each of us has contains the beauty

of our unique nature.

Blessings to all.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to 💛❣️Bmindful does it with joy 🥳peace & fun's post:

For the sake of transparency, I have been reading from "the Science of Becoming Oneself," by Torkom Saraydarian. His writing is powerful, transformative and liberating.

 

Thank you for laying the ground work for another empowering Happiness meeting!

I am inspired by having a happiness meeting where we explore our current conditions of our thoughts and our emotions. 

I believe that our work here in these meetings is both valuable and important. 

We increase our expression of goodness to the degree that we approach our Inner Being.

We come closer to our inner Being.

We release our inner goodness, our Divinity on a daily basis through all of our expressions.

In this meeting, I will use all of my senses, and the condition of my development, my thoughts will be the seeds of my future health and my cycle of energy and vitality.

There are our thoughts and our feelings; then there are our instruments.

Then there is the quality of our instruments.

We need other refined instruments that condition the range of sensitivity and the range and the quality of expressions.

We have emotional and mental development.

In all of these emotions are seeds, and from those seeds, we grow our future.

We cannot change the past, but we can change the future by living a conscious life in the present by planting good qualities in our seeds.

These are the seeds which condition our well being.

They are the flowers, the water, the food and the energy for our journey to of true Self.

We must all be aware of how we think, feel and act because this affects our bodies.

We don't see the individual activities, but we see the end results.

The emotional and mental parts tune into the physical part, and the energy vibrates.

We are not always aware of what is going on in our inner world.

Dark records are our debts: a lie is a debt, a theft is a debt, being cruel to others is a debt with physical records. There is an emotional and a mental counter part that tunes into those events with a physical record.

On the other hand, an act of love, service and compassion is a credit, a seed of quality and of Light.

This is cause and effect. We do not see or feel it as it is going on in our inner world, but with awareness, this cause and effect begin to work, but we see the results, the effect. 

We overcome. The bad debt is replaced and the body releases the old debts with our inner nature, to clear the channels and purify our system symbolically.

All creative laws are gathered and we realize that this new energy can be a creator.

Each cosmic vibration synthesizes a new essential accumulation.

We become a repository of everything loved and precious.

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I hold this happiness meeting dear as I hold all creative laws as treasury. 

This enrichment is treasury that guards matter and as we grow slowly, form takes on new shape and slowly takes the form of real treasures of man, the essence of real Love, true knowledge and service are accumulated, gathered, held and this energy can be a creator.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to 💛❣️Bmindful does it with joy 🥳peace & fun's post:

In response to your questions:

Much of my writing does not directly answer your questions, however, my comments really define the scope of my perceptions about my current need to make necessary changes - including new awareness - so that I am able to start my own process of disengaging from a decade of severe political division and the cost of that division on my health and my mental state.

I am more aware of the impact that being so polarized has cost me in terms of my resilience, my vitality, the fatigue of it all, and my joy: my relationship with my Spiritual life, everything has been severely constrained because of the extreme stress, and the intensity of the stress and the length of time - over a decade... 

On the flip side, before this Happiness meeting, I was really becoming aware of my need to heal and my need to have new limits which support me having boundaries that restore me to my peace and my relationship with my Spiritual needs. 

I want my inner peace to be a continuous act- like breathing! With every breath I take, I exhale so that I can inhale in the new perfect air and my heart, lungs, my brain and my thoughts are based on reclaiming my inner space and my continuous experience of being in perpetual connection with all of my senses and my normal level of self awareness and regulation.

I'm thrilled that you chose this topic...

It is such a powerful exploration - even though what I just shared is not a news flash.

However, what is new, what is different is my response to my current conditions and my awareness to reform the energy of my thoughts and therefore reform the energy that I am currently existing with.

I have a lot going, and time is very precious, and there is much to be done for the path that I have chosen.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

New affirmations related to this meeting:

I use all of my senses, and the condition of my development, my thoughts will be the seeds of my future health and my cycle of energy and vitality.

I integrate my awareness of all of my senses, and I increase greater sensitivity and awareness of them as I deepen my reliance upon this communication.

I focus on detaching and observing my emotional body. I work to cleanse my mind and the atmosphere within my mind, so that my Inner Good can be released.

I radiate conscious goodness and Beauty and I learn that the Real man is not my mind.

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

I am so glad you are here - and sharing 

looking forward to your affirmations & rereading slowly the energy between

your thoughts, feelings and desired actions 

I look forward to our community expressing or simply & profoundly just being wherever they are - as they read & or share here 

 

09626c5999a999dbe0d8b6682f4a358f--soul-quotes-infinite.jpg?b=t





 

 

 

 

 

Image result for eckhart tolle sometimes understand

 

I have shared before that I went thru a long period of shock after my beloved soulmate passed.

After an abrupt loss of my only remaining true family unit my world began to feel like time travel. It wasn’t distortion of time - it was more like integration after prolonged shock. My brain wasn’t able to hold the whole timeline/ emotional context so it returned in pieces. Now that context has returned I feel more whole than ever - bc my past present and future thoughts are filled with the loving context of having loved - been loved & believing I am always loving again eternally
My internal narrative is not only sticking itself together again. - it has rebooted my life and understanding.    
I don’t need to explain my life to anyone unless I am just desiring to share or I am holding space for another person who has had lost a big part of all they have known .

 

My values are the same though my mind body and spirit are sifting thru my decades of purpose with 1 love and allowing my new world -& somehow the same - bc love is love . I just don’t have the joy of being the us - the I & knowing him more daily

Somehow he & I continue to love & grow - bc of this ‘time travel of love 

I love him now - I loved him then & love more each day 

 

one thought one feeling and action at a time .

many thoughts feelings

playing on the projector of my soul. though …
Bottom line context reassembly, memory re-integration,  return of continuity a growing restoration - if you will .

It transcends narrative context- it’s 
an emotional timeline with no time space restrictions 

Life after loss is often less like “moving on” and more like learning how to live with a changed version of your life ( your thoughts , feelings & actions )

At first, the world can feel unreal, heavy, or unbearably quiet & then just quiet and filled enough.

It swings between grief and moments of normalcy, and that can feel confusing or even “wrong.” It isn’t.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 


BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

6fb505736dd2c6ff55bdb9818baf4353--beautiful-nature-photos-soul-quotes.jpg

Life wants me to be true to my soul.

Life wants me to only know love.

Life wants me to tune out that which has not met love to transcend that which dwells on struggle 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

This space

saved to begin answering suggested reflection questions 


1. What’s the clearest thought(s) you are having / even if it’s messy 

 

I am thinking life can be very very messy & it is up to me to not let it consume me

Today I recommit to self care being my highest priority 




2. What feeling is strongest in your body right now ?



3. If my thoughts & feelings could tell me something right now - what would they be saying ?



4. What kind action  can I take right now in the next 5 min .that matches that need?




5. Awareness & Release 

what judgement am I tempted to add - if I could set it down right now?



 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

To trust yourself is to trust silence.

To trust your own heart is to trust the wisdom that is radiating and shining.

 

All the thoughts, feelings, desires, and fears are just a superimposition that is called 'myself'

 

When all that disappears, for at least a moment, your self shines forth.

 

Radiantly, clear, and empty. Needing nothing, nourished, and overflowing ~ Eli Jaxon Bear

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I dedicate this song in honor of you and your Soul mate.

Thank you for sharing with me that you are having an important anniversary date.

You are both in my heart, mind and Spirit, and I am grateful, and I treasure the gift of having our friendship.! 

This song is for both of you... And, it is for every single person who is inspired and touched by this song.

I hope that it brings you comfort, I hope it brings you exactly what you need, whenever you need it!

 

 

 

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

thank you for your kind words & beautiful music

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I would like for us to join this meeting with the meeting before this, and unite them.

To me, there is a rich relationship, and I have really gotten some new traction -- some new awareness that is just given me new found freedom and a new view and new understanding, new me that has never felt this degree of satisfaction with my life accomplishments. Feels phenomenal to have this level of understanding my purpose - and my being pleased with how I have managed to find myself right here, right now! And, I actually understand how the whole concept of the seeds that I mentioned earlier in this thread is very accurate and it is a source of comfort and grace... It is more than soothing... 

I think that by joining these last two Happiness meetings, I believe there is so very potent material that could generate a very worthy book. At least, I can see and feel that there is so much potential and there are many ways to approach this content.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

 

 

Since our last Happiness Mtg -was on boundaries- thought I would share something I had posted a couple of our places & now here 

Create boundaries. Honor your limits. Say no. Take a break. Let go. Stay grounded. Nurture your body. Love your vulnerability. And if all else fails, breathe deeply.” ― Aletheia Luna, Awakened Empath: The Ultimate Guide to Emotional, Psychological and Spiritual Healing

 

Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious." — Anna Taylor

 

What does boundaries have to do with thoughts - feelings & actions ?

Everything 



Boundaries are how we tell our nervous system

and our relationships,

“This is what I will and won’t give.”

They create consistency so effort has somewhere to go,

and so progress is possible.

With boundaries, we can honor our values,

protect our attention,

and turn intention

into results instead

of explaining ourselves

in circles. Sometimes we repeat for inner emphasis- though

when repeating happens bc we feel misunderstood- boundaries are the best ! We owe no one that energy . 
save it for areas that are more productive.

Life is too short to care the way the world wants …  Before long the detour creates a journey that you never gave permission to



 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Boundary quotesLink 





In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

not sure why it was hard to ope 

it’s a new thread - so I wouldn’t fill this one up too much 

I will post some of my favorites here 

Boundary quotesLink 

Boundaries are, in simple terms, the recognition of personal space.”
Asa Don Brown

If you want to live an authentic, meaningful life, you need to master the art of disappointing and upsetting others, hurting feelings, and living with the reality that some people just won’t like you. It may not be easy, but it’s essential if you want your life to reflect your deepest desires, values, and needs.”
Cheryl Richardson

If you feel “burnout” setting in, if you feel demoralized and exhausted, it is best, for the sake of everyone, to withdraw and restore yourself.”
Dalai Lama

“If someone throws a fit because you set boundaries, it’s just more evidence the boundary is needed.”
Unknown





 

Not sure I posted here / some are repetitive 

be back later 

boundaries are to 

create space between

what I feel and what I do.

 



 I allow boundaries turn overwhelm

into clarity and steady action.

 

 I  allow response from  healthy intention,

 

 

I can notice my

thoughts and feelings

without 

automatically doing anything 



 my boundaries  are my deciding

leverage

with my actions.

 

 I choose to pause before I react,

and that pause is my super power.

 

I pause before I react, and that pause is my super power.

 

Boundaries are my rules - I choose not to violate them 


 I don’t have to let anyone in when I say not now.


i don’t allow others to define my timing , my blessings. Ot
the people  places  or things in my life 

My boundaries create space between myself & others

and space between what I feel and what I do.



 I can notice my thoughts and feelings without doing a thing

automatically or ever 



My feelings help guide me, and my boundaries help rule  my actions.

I can choose actions that match my values, not my mood & I do now 

I can be w/any emotional state

and still make responsible choices that match what my life needs 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to 💛❣️Resting is So Productive ❣️'s post:

I pressed the link, and it took me a piece of time to read and to internalize everything that you shared!!

Thank you for sharing.

Nights in white satin
Never reaching the end
Letters I've written
Never meaning to send

Beauty I'd always missed
With these eyes before
Just what the truth is
I can't say anymore

'Cause I love you
Yes, I love you
Oh, how I love you

Gazing at people
Some hand in hand
Just what I'm going through
They can't understand

Some try to tell me
Thoughts they cannot defend
Just what you want to be
You will be in the end

And I love you
Yes, I love you
Oh, how I love you
Oh, how I love you

Nights in white satin
Never reaching the end
Letters I've written
Never meaning to send

Beauty I've always missed
With these eyes before
Just what the truth is
I can't say anymore

'Cause I love you
Yes, I love you
Oh, how I love you
Oh, how I love you

'Cause I love you
Yes, I love you
Oh, how I love you
Oh, how I love you

 

Colour My World
Chicago
As time goes on
I realize
Just what you mean
To me
And now
Now that you're near
Promise your love
That I've waited to share
And dreams
of our moments together
Colour my world.
With hope
Of loving you.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

thanks for sharing music/ will take time soon to listen ❣️

 

PS see post above with links 

I added some quotes & affirmations

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Dedicated to my love of my life 

if-you-want-to-know-where-your-heart.jpg

 

 

You're My Best Friend
Queen
Ooh, you make me live
Whatever this world can give to me
It's you, you're all I see
Ooh, you make me live now, honey
Ooh, you make me live

Oh, you're the best friend that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine and I want you to know
That my feelings are true, I really love you
Oh, you're my best friend

Ooh, you make me live
Ooh, I've been wandering 'round
Still come back to you (but I still come back to you)
In rain or shine, you've stood by me, girl
I'm happy at home (happy at home)
You're my best friend

Ooh, you make me live
Whenever this world is cruel to me
I got you to help me forgive (ooh-ooh-ooh)
Ooh, you make me live now, honey
Ooh, you make me live

Oh, you're the first one when things turn out bad
You know I'll never be lonely
You're my only one and I love the things
I really love the things that you do (ooh)
Oh, you're my best friend

Ooh, you make me live
Live, live, live
I'm happy (happy at home)
You're my best friend

Oh, oh, you're my best friend
Ooh, you make me live (ooh-ooh-ooh)
Ooh, you're my best friend

 

Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
Marvin Gaye
Huh, huh, huh, oh yeah
Oh, listen to me people

I ain't got time to think about money
Or what it can buy (buy)
And I ain't got time to sit down and wonder
What makes a birdy fly (fly)
And I don't have the time
To think about what makes a flower grow (makes a flower grow)
And I've never given second thought
To where the river flows

(Too busy thinking about my baby) oh, yeah
And I ain't got time for nothing else
Oh, yeah

I said I ain't got time to discuss the weather
Or how long it's gonna last (how long)
And I ain't got time to do no studying
Once I get out of class
I'm telling y'all I'm just a fellow (just a fellow, yeah)
And I got a one track mind
And when it comes to thinking 'bout anything but my baby
I just don't have the time

(Too busy thinking about my baby) oh, yeah
And I ain't got time for nothing else
Don't you know, I'm too busy thinking about my baby
Oh, now, I ain't got time for nothing else
Oh yeah, yeah
Oh, yeah, yeah (oh)

All the diamonds and pearls in the world
Could never match her worth
No, no, she's some kinda wonderful, people tell ya'
I've got heaven right here on earth
I'm just a fellow
Oh, with a one, one track mind (oh, yeah)
And when it comes to thinking about anything but my baby
I just don't have the time

(Too busy thinking about my baby)
Oh, and I ain't got time for nothing else
You know I'm too busy thinking about my new baby
And I ain't got time for nothing else

(Too busy thinking about my baby)
(Ain't got time for nothing else, no, no) oh yeah
(Too busy thinkin' about my baby) oh, oh
(Ain't got time for nothing else, no, no) she's never hard to find
(Too busy thinkin' about my baby)

 

 

 



it just requires

respect and kindness

(& allowing the uniqueness of a persons loss)

Music is a sacred gift that guides my spirit toward peace.

I let melodies carry my thoughts to what is helpful and true.


When I listen, love moves through me and clears my mind.


Music calls back my power, one note at a time.


I am protected as I choose the soundtrack of my becoming.


Sound becomes a blessing that steadies my heart.


My feelings are guided, held, and softened by loving rhythm.


I trust that the right song arrives for a reason.


Music helps me release what I cannot carry.


I allow divine energy to turn overwhelm into calm action.


Each beat reminds me I am not alone.


I open my heart to comfort and strength at the same time.


My life moves forward when I align with love.


I choose songs that support my healing and my purpose.


I am guided to the next right step through rhythm and light.


Music helps me honor my grief without losing myself.


I reclaim my energy through loving sound.


My spirit rises when I listen with intention.


I act with courage, kindness, and steadiness.


Love, wisdom, and protection move with every song I choose.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Wise Mind — The Most Powerful DBT Skill Nobody Taught You - Marsha Linehan Have you ever made a decision in the heat of emotion and regretted it immediately? Or overthought something so much that your feelings got completely buried under logic? What if there was a state of mind that could hold both your emotions and your reason at the same time without one overriding the other? There is. Marsha Linehan called it Wise Mind. And it may be the most important psychological concept you have never been taught. Wise Mind is the cornerstone skill of Dialectical Behaviour Therapy developed by Marsha Linehan, one of the most important psychologists of the last century. It is the state of being where your emotional truth and your rational understanding exist in the same space at the same time. Not your feelings ignoring reality. Not your logic dismissing your feelings. Both present. Both acknowledged. Both heard. In this video we explore: ✔ What Wise Mind actually is and why it is not what most people think ✔ The difference between Emotion Mind and Reasonable Mind ✔ Why most people swing between the two extremes without ever finding the middle ✔ The neuroscience behind why Wise Mind works ✔ Why trauma and invalidation make Wise Mind almost impossible to access and how to get there anyway ✔ How to recognize when you are in Wise Mind ✔ Practical exercises to access Wise Mind in daily life ✔ Why Wise Mind is not the absence of intensity but the still point inside the storm ✔ How Wise Mind changes relationships, decisions and your relationship with yourself If you have ever felt controlled by your emotions or disconnected from them entirely — Wise Mind is what you have been searching for. This video is based on the ground-breaking work of Marsha Linehan — founder of Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and author of Building a Life Worth Living.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to 💛❣️Resting is So Productive ❣️'s post:

Dr. Linehan was trained in spiritual directions under Gerald May and Tilden Edwards and was an associate Zen teacher in both the Sanbo-Kyodan-School under Willigis Jaeger Roshi in Germany as well as in the Diamond Sangha (USA). She received Dharma Transmission as a Zen Master in the Diamond Sangha from Pat Hawk in April 2012. She was confirmed as a Zen Master in the Empty Cloud Sangha by Willigis Jaeger in June 2012.

Dr. Linehan is the 2025 recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. Dr. Linehan was featured in TIME Great Scientists: The Geniuses and Visionaries Who Transformed Our World. 
source https://www.linehaninstitute.org/marsha-linehan-bio 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

This mtg has melded the last Happiness Meetings 

Feel free to share about 

thoughts 

feelings 

actions 

& 

Boundaries 

anyway it works for you ❣️

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Speaking of thoughts 

Smart Routines With Enthusiasm 

created this today 

 

 

Link eflecting_on_systems_and_your_relationship_to_them

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Keeping boundaries w/ myself 

i choose strength over overwhelm

I am the moving forward each moment

I take charge of my home.

My home will support my goals

My home supports my goals 


I love how I create order in my life and my environment.
I build the life I want room by room.
I am resilient and unbreakable.
I am always capable

No detours unless better than than where I am

I finish what matters.
I complete my deadlines with flying colors.

I do the next right thing now.
I turn stress into action.
I convert overwhelm into steps.
I am focused.
I am disciplined.
I am consistent.
I do not negotiate with chaos.
.
My home will reflect my strength.
I create systems that work for me.
I set routines that protect my energy.
I take action despite discomfort.
I do hard things with grace.
I do hard things with power.
I am stronger than this season and the others.

I build stability through action.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
beautiful music / Beautiful lyrics 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 My selected

Affirmations for today 

Tasks bow to my rhythm,

concluding with elegant finesse.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BETWEEN My

THOUGHTS

FEELINGS &

ACTIONS

 


1) My intention is enough I don’t need to “feel” all fully  to make it real. Feelings come - just keep on going 
2) Discounting thoughts are noise; action is the proof. Here I go … weeee
3) I trust myself to start even when my mind doubts. What does my mind know-I’ve got this
4) I can validate myself through doing, not through convincing. Doing it
5) I move forward one small step at a time-no debating with my mind I am completely in this to win this 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Nice thread from past

DECEMBER 2008 Self Talk as an Affirmation

https://bmindful.com/forum/thread/123/december-2008-self-talk-as-an-affirmation#post218936 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content