login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 ( join in) Wise Sound mind & strong beautiful body

How do you feel when you pronounce yourself with 

Wise Sound mind & strong beautiful body

 

see next post pls 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Your voice, your rhythm, and your blend of strengths and soft spots are unique.

You are exactly what the world needs.

Step away from sweeping generalizations about the world and yourself.

Notice and name the specific good you see.

Everyone’s uniqueness grows more beautiful with every moment.

Be yourself—unapologetic and true.

Don’t squeeze into someone else’s shape; that only dims your brightest parts.

Choose authenticity for yourself, and allow others to inhabit theirs.

When we each shine, the world and all its parts shine more brightly.

 

Honor your story.

 

Create a newer narrative...

 

Allow & create

your pace

& the small honest steps

you take each day

they make

you

irreplaceable! 

 

Some

affirmations 

 

- I am wise, my decisions come from calm clarity.
- I have a sound mind; peaceful thoughts guide me.
- My body is strong, healing, and supports me.
- I am beautiful … inside and out, exactly as I am.
- I am wise, sound-minded, and physically strong.
- My mind is steady; I move through the day with confidence.
- My body rests and restores; strength grows with each breath.
- I trust my inner wisdom to lead me well.
- I honor my body and treat it with kindness.
- I am calm, capable, and whole.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am steady even when things

feel chaotic.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I create my narrative with affirmations 

Bmindful is a goldmine 

I choose to increase my desire

to always allow good sleep

and creatively fuel my body

with good food.


  →   Each day I find creative ways to do what it takes for what truly matters to me.

This is so much fun!


  →   Just for me I can do this.

To honor my loved one I can do this.

I have chosen to succeed.


  →   Why is today one of the most relaxing days I have ever had?
  →   Creative ideas pour out from me!
  →   God is Always compassionately before me.
  →   Life is fun!
  →   Everything I want I already have.
  →   WHY DO I ALWAYS TEND TO THINK OF THE MOST lighthearted THINGS?
  →   My work has purpose and is a source of strength rather than a source of difficulty or stress.
  →   I am doing much better !
  →   I feel much better!
  →   I am in awe of my awesomeness and I am in awe of your awesomeness too!
  →   I forge new neural connections whenever I desire. I can co-create anything!
  →   I form awesome new habits whenever and however I desire.
  →   I love my brain! I rewrite new stories as I desire!
  →   I AM AMAZING!
  →   "My life work is to live out the unique, exuberant potential that is inside of me, to love with all my might, and to share my gifts with all I can." ~David Richo
  →   I create only joyful experiences in my loving world.
  →   I always trust myself to know what I need. I always move in the direction of my needs being met.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I enjoy playing back my long list of affirmations . My mind body & spirit thank me for the opportunity 

related threads in process 

https://bmindful.com/forum/thread/18861/february-2026-amazing-bmindful-is-here-pg-1-of-man 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content