login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 Amazing Bmindful Is Here PG 1 OF MANY

I was ‘doing my affirmations ‘  yesterday & was feeling the shift/transformative experience as I  chose over 125 from my long list in an awesome resonating order 


an experience I wish others who hadn’t

tried  wouid consider

( a beautiful narrative) 

anyone else working w/ their Affirnations choices? 
Awesome discipline!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 →   Beautiful mind in a healthy body

  →   I Practice my affirmations like the most powerfully joyful and quite serious game I know.

 →   My creativity lights the path to satisfying answers.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I enjoy the process of exploring possibilities and finding flawless answers.

  →   I keep experimenting with a beginner mind until the answer to the riddle at hand is my friend to the end.

→   I remain peacefully calm and curious while decoding each question.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 →   I always have what I need.→   I AM STRONGER IN FAITH THAN ANY FOOLISH DOUBTS AND FEARS→   Everything I touch is a success→   I've created all my fears so I let them go now

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 →   I AM HEALTHY, SMART, AND STRONG!

  →   Whatever I am feeling is fine.

    →   I FEEL RELAXED, CALM AND HAPPY

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!

  →   I make every act an act of love, freedom, mastery and hope

  →   It's okay to be peaceful and ambitious at the same time

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I am grateful for the difficult people in my life and the opportunity they provide me to practice patience and tolerance→   I am so happy and grateful for all the wonderful people in my life who give me unconditional love→   I notice beauty, love and humor in each moment

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I take care of myself by eating and sleeping properly

  →   I creatively break complex questions into smaller clues I enjoyably solve.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I trust my uncanny abilities to guide me toward the right answer.

  →   Each big question is just an opportunity to find more ways to enjoy and prosper..→   Today my health speaks to me in wonderful routines→   I effortlessly communicate my thought processes with clarity and eloquence.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content