login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 Heart ❤️ 💜 centered 💕

e3497351645bc7d92d084814b20028fd.jpg

listen to your heart

and

say

yes to the peace within

 



I Am

aware of and sustain

my creative connection

with life today

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I freely AM

attending to what is important and valuable to me…and wonderful things keep happening (:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I allow my heart to feel the more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously always willing to comply with what I know that works

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a always a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it. 

 

 

 


“
The Heart is the Capital of the Mind – The Mind is a single State – The Heart and the Mind together make A single Continent – One – is the Population – Numerous enough – This ecstatic Nation Seek – it is Yoursel

Join-In-Anytime-Feel.jpg

Image result for victoria erickson quotes when we nourish love watching kids

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

fb7f96854d800e331d2de011c6566b72.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

“When we form heart-centered beliefs within our bodies, in the language of physics we’re creating the electrical and magnetic expression of them as waves of energy, which aren’t confined to our hearts or limited by the physical barrier of our skin and bones. So clearly we’re speaking to the world around us in each moment of every day through a language that has no words: the belief-waves of our hearts.” — Gregg Braden

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Hello Bmindful

Quite a transformation today 

I shifted from somewhat stuck in trying to simplify everything and often understandably beat  requiring pauses ….since a significant loss 

to calmer and more grounded.

It feels like me. It feels like the me I remember only advanced bc of the things I have gathered along the way since loss 

I let my heart speak AGAIN

I chose rest first,

noticed a small change in energy (tired & soon invigorated), and moved toward a practical next step (nutrition ). Love increased

That change came from giving my heart permission, lowering decision load, and using tiny, doable actions not from just a mental mind

 

though an understanding- from my heart which I AM & always have been

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Good evening, Bmindful!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I am a skilled choice maker.

  • I create my life in harmony and with balance.

  • I love you Self ! Your fantastic!!!

  • I am deeply centered and peaceful in life.

  • I am receptive to the wisdom which gives me knowledge to bring harmony and right action into every phase of my daily living. I'm dancing free!
  • I am my own person, and I have always been one who respects myself.

    427246eeb1e9e8dc67c523d190b6394f--buddhist-meditation-jace.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

c59d780149dac308cfd1cb181f71b9bd--ram-dass-tiny-buddha.jpg

I am growing

and evolving

soul

and I welcome the opportunity

for spiritual evolution.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I take time for comforting myself each day.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content