Why it went missing
https://bmindful.com/forum/thread/18925/april-2026-pleasure-affirmations-intentions-#post217786
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Why it went missing
https://bmindful.com/forum/thread/18925/april-2026-pleasure-affirmations-intentions-#post217786
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1. Desire was hiding - not anymore .
2. I welcome this feeling.
3. I notice gentle wants.
4. Missing it was okay.
5. My interests needed a new understanding and I love what I understand
6. Small wants bring joy.
7. I accept what was a longing.
8. Desire feels safe.
9. I enjoy noticing it.
10. My heart lights up.
11. I follow one small want.
12. This feeling grounds me.
13. I honor my returning self.
14. Pleasure can be simple.
15. I let curiosity lead.
16. I welcome tiny delights.
17. Wanting connects me to life.
18. I give myself permission.
19. Each want is meaningful.
20. I act on one small desire.
21. Feeling this helps me heal.
22. I hold my wants kindly.
23. I trust my subtle urges.
24. I celebrate small returnings.
25. I am more me with desire.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Why it went missing
https://bmindful.com/forum/thread/18925/april-2026-pleasure-affirmations-intentions-#post217786
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi