login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 Pleasure (Affirmations & Intentions )

Let’s intend & affirm pleasure 

One-idea-can-transform.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

1. I choose to notice small joys.
2. I celebrate that pleasure is allowed.
3. I welcome all gentle delights 
4. I pay attention to what pleases me all day long 
5. Joy can be tiny. Joy can be huge . I enjoy knowing what brings me joy.
6. I savor small moments.
7. I follow simple pleasures.
8. I deserve to notice nice feelings  
9. I notice this good feeling inside.
10. I more than let myself enjoy this.
11. I name one pleasing thing and another . I then continue the process 
12. I keep a pleasure list.
13. I return to what feels good.
14. I trust what pleases me.
15. I make space for delight.
16. I act on one want and possibly another and another 
17. I notice pleasant sensations.
18. I honor my likes.
19. I celebrate small pleasures.
20. I collect small delights.
21. I notice color, taste, sound.
22. I pause to enjoy one thing.
23. I record what makes me smile.
24. I choose one pleasing moment today.
25. I let pleasure be simple.
26. I welcome curiosity and play.
27. I allow softness in my day.
28. I notice comfort and warmth.
29. I trust my gentle understanding 
30. I name one thing that felt good.
31. I keep pleasure easy.
32. I return to calm through joy.
33. I allow small pleasures to guide me.
34. I allow delight without rush.
35. I notice what lifts me
36. I follow one pleasant thought with another & repeat the process 
37. I tune into my senses.
38. I savor one small success.
39. I give myself kind treats.
40. I keep pleasure within reach.
41. I notice when I smile.
42. I welcome simple comforts.
43. I feel thankful for small joys.
44. I let pleasure restore me.
45. I choose one gentle indulgence.
46. I act on one soft desire.
47. I record one pleasing memory.
48. I repeat what felt good.
49. I make time for tiny delights.
50. I am loving the re- education  of what pleases me.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for ancient allies blog pics love higher frequency quote pic

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

What really inspires you ? Allow that to be what moves you where you want to be

Feel-free-to-join-in.jpg

motivation-inspiration.gif

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ good to be back's post:

My recent experience showed me why things were getting harder 

I’m back because my momentum shifted after a season of high heat, involved understandable grief, and high demands on my energy, and I needed to step away without shame.

I still have the tasks I must do, though I realized those things I needed to do

wasn’t  the part of life that held me

 what I was missing was connection to myself and the small wants that make life feel meaningful.

I wasn’t forgetful because I’m failing; I wasn’t remembering a million details because they didn’t matter to my heart.

Now I’m learning to notice and welcome desire, to choose tiny steps that please me, and to rebuild steady focus from a place of safety and gentle curiosity. I’m sharing this so others know it’s okay to return slowly and let what truly matters lead the way.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content