login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 2️⃣ I AM my Ideal Self and evolving AS Hoped

Join in w/ Affirmations 


link to page 1

Page 1

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM deeply and

enjoyably

focused,

attentive,

and amazingly

resourceful. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM grateful for my evolving clarity and strength. 

 I AM capable and allowing

of handling complexity with grace. 

 

I AM cultivating  

peaceful harmonious

wisdom

through all aspects

of experience 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content