login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 1️⃣ I AM my Ideal Self and evolving AS Hoped

Join in

w/Affirmations

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM grounded in who I truly AM
I AM a spiritual being guided by The Divine that created me and speaks to me in my inner wisdom. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 I AM beyond a naturally creative person & I am the organization that matters to me .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM capable of making precise, balanced decisions so I do.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM clear in my intentions and faithful in my follow-through.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM the memory that

supports my planning and execution. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM calm and exact

when making important

choices. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM the honoring of my 

my needs

while expanding my gifts. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM skilled at turning ideas into organized action.

I AM confident in my inner compass. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content