login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2025 Learning To Pause -while in midst of big projects

46b325ace4f3095d51220a6a49ae9a9b--affirmations-for-love-healing-affirmations.jpg

Ā 

1. I love how I give myself permission to pause.
2. A short rest always makes my next step clearer.
3. It’s wonderful how I understand pausing is progress, not delay.
4. I always breathe first, then decide.
5. I have made the decision to honor my limits with kindness.
6. Rest is always part of routine in doing the work.
7. I always pause and still succeed.
8. I choose this calm moment to save time later.
9. I now slow down to move forward well.
10. I now choose clarity over rush.
11. I am always allowed to step back.. so I doĀ 
12. It’s miraculous how s small rest strengthens my focus.
13. I am listening to my body before my next big action .
14. Pausing honors my energy.
15. I return to work refreshed and steady.
16. One breath creates room to choose.
17. I give myself space to prepare.
18. A pause protects my well‑being.
19. I let stillness guide my next move.
20. I pause so I can act with care.
21. Short rests increase my capacity.
22. I am patient with my process.
23. I choose a brief rest when needed.
24. I step back to see the right step.
25. Pausing is a deliberate and wise choice.
26. I recharge briefly and continue with calm.
27. I trust pauses will lead to better outcomes.
28. I allow myself the time I need.
29. Resting is responsible and brave.
30. I am steady, even when I pause.
31. I pause to protect my focus and heart.
32. I give myself permission to be gentle.
33. One calm minute can change everything.
34. I return from pause with purpose.
35. Pausing is a gift I give to my work.

Ā 


Nurturing Me

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I am serene in this cycle, there is no end toĀ it.

Ā 

Ā 

My foundation is joyous DivineĀ freedom.

Ā 

Ā 

I powerfully chose to see my life as a calm body of water easily and effortlessly responding to the flow of energy aroundĀ me

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I see myself in perfect health, and love how I take pride in the self-care and ENERGY which allows for thisĀ magnificence.

Ā 

Ā 

I see myself in PERFECTĀ HEALTH.....

Ā 

I dwell in the miraculous! I see that miracles are happening all aroundĀ me!

Ā 

I have the freedom to do as I choose with myĀ time.

Ā 

I amĀ talented

Ā 

There is a huge demand for my particular skills andĀ abilities

Ā 

Ā 

I will complete my next creative endeavor with focus andĀ zest.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Blessed, profound creativity flows through me withĀ ease.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

• I’m allowed to finish the day softly.
• My body knows how to rest.
• I release the urge to do more.
• I can be proud of what I did, even if it was less than planned .
• Tonight, ease is enough.

• Tonight, I only need to rest.
• I can let my mind ease.
• Ease is my focus.
• I did enough for today.
• My job now is rest .

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

I can pause without falling behind.

I have a permission slip

to take this moment for myself.


My worth is never measured by how fast I go.

I choose ease over urgency.


I can handle what is Ā in front of me, one thing at a time.

Overwhelm is a signal, not a verdict.


I breathe and my body softens.


I can slow down and still move forward.


I only need the next right step.


I can solve later
This pause Ā is for rest, not for pressure.
I can trust that things will unfold.
I’m doing my best with what I have.
I release the need to control the whole day.
I can be productive in a gentle way.
My pace is valid.
I’m allowed to start again, anytime.
I can prioritize without guilt.
I choose what matters most.
I can let go of what’s pulling me down.
One small action counts.
I do not need energy before I begin I can begin and energy will follow.
My mind will settle with each breath.
I can focus for short bursts.
I can return to calm whenever I want.
I can do hard things without being harsh.
I am safe to take things slowly.
I can rest and still feel capable.
I can make a plan that fits real life.
I do not Ā have to do everything to succeed.
I’m building momentum, not perfection.
I have a permission slip to be myself
I can handle tomorrow when tomorrow arrives.
I can take care of my needs first.
My body deserves kindness.
My thoughts don’t get to drive the whole car.
I can soothe myself back to center.
I’m not behind I’m in progress.
I can simplify and feel better.
I can ask for help if I need it.
I can set boundaries that protect my energy.
I can say ā€œnot right nowā€ without losing value.
I am allowed to recover.
I can take the pressure off myself.
I can move forward with calm confidence.
Today was enough; I’m still okay.
The next few days can be manageable.
I can meet each day with a kind plan.
I believe in myself especially when it’s hard.
Right now, I choose calm, and that’s enough.

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content