Peaceful
Page 2
1. It’s okay to be peaceful right now.
2. I am safe enough to rest here.
3. Peace is allowed in this moment.
4. I can breathe and be still.
5. Right where I am is enough.
6. I give myself permission to slow down.
7. My body and heart can find calm.
8. I deserve gentleness.
9. It’s okay to let everything and everyone go.
10. I am held by this quiet.
11. I can be kind to myself now.
12. Small rests help me heal.
13. I don’t have to do everything at once.
14. Being here is an act of care.
15. I accept how I feel without judgment.
16. Peace grows from tiny choices.
17. I am allowed to feel calm , sad or anything all at the same time.
18. Right now, I choose one soft breath.
19. I honor my limits with compassion.
20. Resting is a useful thing to do.
21. I am present to this moment and okay.
22. I can return to peace whenever I need.
23. I am exactly where I need to be for now.
24. Gentle moments are doing good work.
25. I hold myself with patience and love.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1. I am safe.
2. My body is doing its best.
3. Rest helps me heal.
4. Small steps move me forward.
5. I can pause and return stronger.
6. I am allowed to slow down.
7. I am enough right now.
8. My needs matter.
9. I breathe in calm, breathe out tension.
10. I choose one gentle action.
11. I forgive myself for being tired.
12. I am resilient.
13. I can ask for help.
14. I accept today as it is.
15. I am present in this moment.
16. My body knows what it needs.
17. Hydration helps me feel better.
18. Cooling down restores me.
19. I release pressure to be perfect.
20. I notice small wins.
21. I trust my pace.
22. I am patient with myself.
23. I welcome calm.
24. I deserve kindness from myself.
25. I focus on what I can do now.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
26. I am grounded and steady.
27. I let go of urgent noise.
28. I return to my breath.
29. I choose rest without guilt.
30. I am gentle with my thoughts.
31. I celebrate small progress.
32. I am capable of coping.
33. I honor my limits.
34. I can try again tomorrow.
35. I am supported, even if unseen.
36. My worth is not performance.
37. I accept help when offered.
38. I balance action with rest.
39. I create space to recover.
40. I notice what I feel without judgment.
41. Comfort is okay to seek.
42. I return to calm easily.
43. I can simplify and let go.
44. I breathe into my chest and soften.
45. I am more than this moment.
46. I take small, nurturing steps.
47. I honor my energy today.
48. I am learning gentleness.
49. I belong here, even when tired.
50. I will get through this — one breath at a time.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content