login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2025 pg 2 - peaceful

Peaceful 

Page 1

Being Peaceful is your super power 

See the world with peaceful energy & you become 1 with the stars 

 

 

tumblr_o46cgaCzRj1uj6umoo1_500.gif

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

1. Calmness is mine to choose.
2. I welcome quiet into my body.
3. I can rest without apology.
4. Softness is a strength.
5. I breathe and let go a little.
6. My pace is the right pace.
7. I meet myself with patience.
8. Peace finds me in small moments.
9. I am allowed to slow down.
10. Stillness helps me heal.
11. I honor today’s limits kindly.
12. One gentle breath at a time.
13. I am gentle with my grief.
14. I give myself room to be.
15. It’s okay to pause and be.
16. My heart can rest here.
17. I am present and that is enough.
18. I accept today as it is.
19. I allow softness into my day.
20. Rest is part of my strength.
21. I nourish myself with calm.
22. I am safe to feel what I feel.
23. Little peaceful acts add up.
24. I return to peace with kindness.
25. I am gentle, peaceful &, exactly  fine as I am.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Be grateful for anything & soar

84fd8408674e4f72088c9db33b4df8b3--thankful-quotes-gratitude-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content