login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness Meeting: 9/28/2025: Self Worth and examining our current self narrative

This Happiness meeting is not about perfection. It's about wholeness.

Have you ever wondered how we could be our worst critic, and not actually recognize it?

I actually think its very easy to understand how this situation can blindside people for years, and their self talk and their narrative reinforces the unworkability and the unsustainable narrative.

I think it takes time, and it takes exhaustion. Finally, we acknowledge that we need a new beginning or a fresh start that necessitates that we adopt a more compassionate and an honest view of our self worth and our truth.

In this meeting, we are invited to examine and explore and identify where we are and how how we can make adjustments within our perceptions of ourselves and our perceptions of our current conditions, including relationships that impact us on a daily basis.

Participants can identify the relationships that can and do impact our lives. It could be a boss or fellow employee, it could be a sibling, parent or your adult child, it could be a former partner, it could be a neighbor.

We are trying to identify people or situations that are impacting your narrative about yourself. 

The goal is to choose to make space for daily doses of pure joy and authenticity just by choosing to bring love in to the process of understanding, learning to find joy and enjoying the new view!

Opening Affirmations: 

  • I allow mySelf to find comfort. If there is no comfort, then I allow mySelf to become a source of comfort.
  • There is freedom on the other side of fear.
  • I choose to process my thoughts and perceptions with Love and compassion.
  • I am on my path of Self care and Love. I welcome all new learning in regards t accessing joy, inspiration and compassion and the need for continuous personal growth.
  • My mind is capable of achieving 2 or 3 times more than I am asking for right now!
  • My body and mind are in sync, working together to create inner peace and tranquility.
  • I allow the Universe to contribute to my personal growth, and to support me as I release all things that no longer serve me.
  • I embrace my freedom to make adjustments on my end as needed so that I am in direct contact with and I come from Self kindness and Self compassion.



Last Happiness Meeting

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Carl Jung has written some very powerful writings about this, and I would love to read several of his books! 

I occasionally take time to listen YouTube videos that cover topics what he has written on.

I love reading his quotes, they are often very clear and pivotal.

Some of Carl Jung's most famous quotes include, "Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes" and "Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate". Another well-known quote is "The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, the world will tell you", emphasizing the importance of self-awareness. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

 


In response to your Carl Jung reference & the topic

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Thank you Life is about making excellent choices for creating another wonderful topic for a Happiness Meeting!

 

When-we-stop-identifying.jpg

 

See the source image

 

Related image

140f896e2285f096821ae85a9559359d.jpg

 

                                                                 

 

 

0a400e130732d0d4eca2c63747737bfe.jpg

 

 

I am safe.

I trust the process of life

to bring only good to me

Louise Hay

 


I have chosen some suggested reflection questions 

1) When you stop trying to understand everything, what small relief do  you notice first—a lighter breath, a calmer thought, a kinder choice? 

heart-and-vines-hi.png

2) When going thru loss or any significant  stressor - often we experience backlog processing … ( many things that have needed your attention flood your consciousness )
..,things that are in the midst while life had other plans …

 

What  single moment  or something you noticed … a prayer or honest thought … a conversation shifted your  sense of possibility? 

Anything you can put your finger on that assisted .

Not an easy question if life has been on a real path of change 

heart-and-vines-hi.png

What one worry can I place into God’s hands today so I can pay attention to the next small, healing step? 

heart-and-vines-hi.png

What actions have come to you that you can more easily do & what helped this ability on you ?

heart-and-vines-hi.png

Which daily practice—quiet prayer, good food,  a short rest, or some other self care focus helps you  move from frantic-fixing to gentle receiving? 

heart-and-vines-hi.png

What are you receiving now?

Looking back, what tiny sign of grace first told you that things could eventually feel okay again—or maybe feeling like the first time - a word, an experience - Anything that offers your spirit a prompt to recall & respond ? This is not an easy one … take it slow.

heart-and-vines-hi.png

 

 

 

Start-where-you-are.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Surrender-is-a-constant.jpg


Saved for affirmations & response to suggested questions 

  1. When you stop trying to understand everything, what small relief do  you notice first—a lighter breath, a calmer thought, a kinder choice? 

all of the above -(:

I also offer myself concrete tasks to know I have begun & know when go continue. Distractions are under my control . 

 to be continued 

Affirmations in process

 

Daily I trust small, faithful steps
more than hurried quick fixes.
My limits become openings
for God to give His gifts —
as only my Creator can.

 

Just for today I offer myself

emotional support

a roadmap for my tasks for tonight & the next few days 

 

heart-and-vines-hi.png

What are you receiving now?

Looking back, what tiny sign of grace first told you that things could eventually feel okay again—or maybe feeling like the first time - a word, an experience - Anything that offers your spirit a prompt to recall & respond ? This is not an easy one … take it slow.

 

What am I receiving now? 
In this moment I am I am receiving rest. Why is that a big deal ?  

 

I am receiving presence …a steady, quiet permission to stop engaging  and simply be.

After decades of planning and partnering, grief has exhausted my capacity; now I am allowed to let some of that load down.

Do I miss my soulmate , best friend - my husband - my purpose ? Absolutely!

This permission is not weakness …it is a reordering: rest is part of the work of surviving and remaking my life.

I am receiving gentleness toward my limits. My limits are not failures but openings: they protect my energy and invite God (and the small, faithful steps I already take) to work through what I cannot force.

Accepting limits lets healing — and practical help — enter in smaller, steadier ways.

I am receiving clarity, slowly. Not instant answers, but the quiet clarity that comes after resting: the “Key Info” begins to assemble, priorities emerge from confusion, and the next tiny task becomes visible.

I am receiving reconnection to purpose and memory.

By clearing a little space, practicing short routines, and speaking affirmations, I reclaim the life I shared — not replacing it, but carrying it forward.

 

Each small win honors the past and invites new rhythms.

I am receiving companionship in the form of reliability… the small, repeatable supports I’ve built (my supportive system , charities that help ,, and this steady presence) are a new network of witnesses for my grief and for practical steps forward.

This a practical invitations for myself

I can let one chore be just a few min minutes tonight; its completion is permission to rest.

When overwhelmed, I have tools

I affirm : “I receive this rest; it restores me.”

I keep  visible - Celebrate any small order I create; it signals I’m rebuilding capacity, not failing.

Affirmation to carry

tonight I receive rest, and through rest God renews my next right step.

Four steps to creating habits of self-care

1) build in rest  as a catalyst for productivity not a break from it

2) streamline your schedule by doing fewer things better

3)  pair off  a self-care habit with your regular routine- so it becomes automatic

4) focus on the habit of the habit; value right actions over right results

Came from Cult of Pedagogy 

heart-and-vines-hi.png

Another Focus Question

Actions that come easily to me now

1) Planning small steps 

2) Speaking clearly about needs 

3) Using brief routines 

4) Seeking good support 

5) Prayer and brief spiritual practices 

6) Noticing and naming feelings (reflection, honesty about limits).

What helped me do these things

1) Habit: long years of organizing and tending a household & various jobs

built planning skills.

2) Faith: trust in God that grounds decisions and gives permission to rest.

3) Practice: repeated use of timers, scripts, and micro‑plans made tasks feel doable.

4) Tools: simple structures reduced energy spent deciding.

5) Good friends  & Resources 

6) Mercy: allowing imperfection , self care , and acknowledgement of small wins kept me moving without burning out.


Another Focus Question 

What is 1 worry I can place in God’s hands today 

I will ask to help me honor my husband … even now 

My concern is losing the energy I loved  being connected w/ him

When I think of self worth- I think of being a loving wife. 
I loved loving him

& being loved by him 

When my hubby passed - I didn’t want love to be past tense . Memories are precious

I am still love that I AM

Though wouid like to honor a man … a lifelong love in my everyday life 

so… 

I have a choice how to keep my heart ❤️ warm 

I will carry him into everyday life by small, purposeful acts

I will name him in a routine- say his name silently or aloud when I start a task that would matter to him or us both 

I will use one of his habits as a reference…: follow his way of doing one household task to keep rhythm and meaning.

I will make decisions with him in mind: ask, “What would he want here?” for small choices 

I will include him in planning or when I write a memory, a small task I do because of him

I will practice two daily actions that connect to him:

1 practical & 1   memory aloud

& or a short prayer.

its not the fullness of our marriage/ our love … though it’s something.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ Believing Good's post: 

Excellent questions!

Thank you for all of the beautiful inclusions!

I love your question!! BEST LIFETIME QUESTION EVERRRRR!!!!!

"What am I receiving now?"

 

Beautiful peace. 

It's more than I could have ever imagined...

I chose peace and I keep this as a mantra.

I am also receiving spiritual gifts, all have to do with healing and chakra alignment.

I have built my life around healing! I use Scripture, I have had phenomenal help with healing with therapeutic massage. The massage with very powerful, as I learned to reset my sympathetic nervous system and I did learn how to activate my parasympathetic nervous system. 

I use gems and minerals. I have been slowly building up a lovely collection of gems, crystals. I study and meditate with the gems and crystals. I study the metaphysical properties and I have grown and have become more balanced and compassionate.

I also follow the moon cycle and I am vigilant about "manifesting" and building upon successes.

I love writing, I love working with affirmations. I love learning to make better choices related to food, and food's impact on my energy and my vitality.

I forgive others easily so that I can move forward with my to do list... For those that I struggle to forgive, I pray for God's Grace and pray for intercessory pray so that I can keep making beautiful life fulfilling choices!

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

& I thank you for creating this amazing focus!


In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

wonderful affirmations !

 

Here are some of mine :
I love your affirmations 

Each day I recommit to building a just, loving life.

I make space for rest and holy pause.


My small daily rituals connect me to purpose.

 

I bring intention to ordinary

tasks and make them sacred


I honored a lifetime of love;

I honor myself now.

 

I did my best then;

I am doing my best now.

 

Small steps are faithful steps;

each one matters.


Rest is work;

resting renews my strength.

 

My limits are openings for grace,

not letdowns.

 

I carry our life forward

with courage and care.

 

I ask for help

and still be whole.


Peace comes through simple steady acts;

I choose one now.

 

I am gentle with my limits

and proud of my progress.

 

I am allowed to miss him

and still live well

 
 
 
 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

We all want action. We just don’t know if we can take a dive into our lives or if we need something else 

After awhile of things that don’t feel consistent enough hope gets tampered with … Not hopeless -

necessarily - just affected.

Let’s speak of how  hope has increased 

Hope is simple and sure: the expectant sense that something good—large or small—can still come.

For someone meeting hope for the first time, it may feel like light at the edge of the day; for the practiced heart it deepens into steady trust that what comes will sustain and surprise.

For many of us human - surprise is often equated with the fear of something unwelcome .

When I think of a spiritual surprise I think of it like the joy of a birthday- though less excitement .. more like a calm and appreciated re-birth - 

Why calm? Because life is like  books without an ending ..personally I like to reserve space for the next moment .
I appreciate.

I feel.

I think ..

though life is working … and I have much to tend to … I capture the experience.. I process … though need to keep things going 

Its ebb and flow are part of its truth. Because the future is not mapped, uncertainty becomes invitation rather than threat. Wow! Invitation ! 

 

 

When I allow each ‘imperfect ‘moment to be itself, I move from striving to receiving, and my life opens into a truer, yes a more joyful unfolding shaped by a Presence far greater than my own.

When God reshapes me, it appears not as spectacle but more as a quiet remaking.

Patience grows where rushing once lived; my responses come from steadiness instead of fear.

Old urgencies lose their sharpness; desires simplify toward what is true rather than frantic.

I can hold loss without needing to fix or explain it, and I meet others with calmer generosity … a listening that leaves room for what may unfold. At the sane time a discernment for God showing me  my limits that become pathways for God to further engage with me in very Good ways. 

It feels less like doing it alone and more like welcoming something far larger than I could create.

Acceptance is the clear choice to live without insisting my future be fixed.

Seeing my life as both good and becoming means inviting God’s hands into the work, not pretending I’m the artist.

That posture frees me from forcing tidy plans and opens space for surprise: a quiet assurance that things are unfolding even when everything feels foreign and messy.

Experience is not a problem to solve but the living proof of slow, unseen Creator’s care …small attentions, grief that reshapes, repeated acts that stitch the world together.

Letting experience be itself means resisting the urge to force or label it, and attentively noticing how slow, fitting gifts of grace arrive in ways I never could have imagined.

Stepping aside is not passivity; it is making room for what only God can give. Each small arrival sparks joy, and those sparks together form a gradual, faithful unfolding I could never have built.

 



 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Quotes 

An abnormal reaction to an abnormal situation is normal behavior. Viktor E. Frankl

 

All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. Havelock Ellis

 

The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not ‘get over’ the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross and David Kessler

Affirmations 


→   I affirm the joy in my spirit. Hello Joy!
  →   In this moment,I smile.
  →   Peace comes through simple steady acts; I choose one now.
  →   Newer routines surprise me with joy; I trust my emerging self.
  →   I honor all of my steps; the steady and the wobbly. All of my steps are extraordinary!
  →   I am both fragile and capable; my contradictions are proof of my strength.
  →   I allow myself to be fragile and capable in the same hour.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ evolving with greater joy's post:

Thank you for all of your affirmations! Your work is both beautiful and right on point...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

thank you 

glad you are here to do this work too. 
time is precious 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

What am I receiving now?

 

I have realized changes are truly unpredictable and often counterintuitive: grief teaches me to expect contradictions.

I expecting contradictions things then become predictable because I can predict that life is filled with contradictions

I can be both helpless and resourceful in the same hour — undone by a sight, taste  or a smell, steadied by a task.

Doing the things he used to do with me matters.

Showing up for appointments, making calls, sitting through routine bloodwork … or an eye exam …these ordinary acts are not merely appointments . They are proof: proof that love shaped habits - … all self care - habits are love.

They now sustain me, proof that the person I was with still exists in the ways I move through the world.
Each small competence rewires my self-trust. It whispers that I can manage the necessities of life even when my heart is raw.

Does this change my self-worth? Yes and no. The loss can hollow certain beliefs …the sense that I was seen in a particular way, the mirror that reflected “us” rather than “me.” That can sting, and for a while I may question my value because the echo of our partnership altered how I measured myself.

But grief also reveals something else: that worth is not only how I am reflected back, but what I continue to do when reflection is absent.

When I answer the phone alone, go to the appointments alone ..sort thru things I am quietly asserting that I matter — to myself, to the life I keep building.

I am relearning boundaries and preferences without his accompaniment. Some choices are small and immediate — what to eat, when to nap, whom to call — and some are larger, like what memories to carry forward and what parts of routine to let go.

Reconfiguring identity is slow work: there will be days when the old systems return and days when the new ones surprise me with their resilience.

There is a tenderness in this survival.

Fragility and capability coexist: I allow myself to be undone by grief and also to notice that I can stand up afterward.

The practical acts I perform are both a lifeline and a kind of language: they say yes …I am still here, I still care, I still can.

I can grieve & still live well.
That continuity does not erase decades & decades; it holds them as a pattern woven into the fabric of who I am now … and the surprise of who I may also becoming 

So I let myself be changed without betraying the past.
I learn to carry the memory of us as one of many truths that make me.

Recalibrating is not losing; it is making room — not for replacing him, but for living with him inside the layers of an identity that keeps unfolding, sometimes gently, sometimes with jagged edges, but always mine. I thank God for allowing me to find a purpose that doesn’t need labels for all experiences.

 

So

Reconfiguring identity

is

slow work.
There will be

days

the old systems return

and days the new ones

surprise me

with their resilience.

 


Every small competence rewires my self‑trust; each completed chore whispers that I can manage the necessities of life even when my heart is raw.

Losing him hollows certain beliefs … the mirror that once reflected “us” now reflects “me,” and that shift can sting.


For a while I may measure myself against an old standard and find the echo thin. Yet grief also reveals that worth is not only how I am seen by another, but what I continue to do when reflection is absent.

, I am quietly asserting that I still matter … to myself and to the life I keep building.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am doing the tender, practical work of staying with myself.

 

I prioritize sleep and naps, noticing what disrupts my rest and responding with gentle compassion instead of judgment.

I allow things I want to progress in to be openings for change - better patterns 

I congratulate myself for what I’ve learned.

 

I nap when my body asks and keep a steadier bedtime.

 

I use calming routines and affirmations to soothe my mind, body, and spirit.

 

I choose food with practicality—protein at every meal to steady my blood sugar and support strength-and I keep calories mindful to honor my health.

I check in with my self‑care without harshness, pair small tasks with added movement, and keep exercise simple and reachable—dumbbells, a resistance band,so it becomes part of my life rather than a burden.

I celebrate the quiet wins and the parade‑worthy ones: more energy, firmer muscles, better sleep, brighter moods, clothes that fit to be the me I know I am & can be - more & more 

 

I tend my appearance in ways that feel true—clothes, hair, few cosmetics—to remind myself that I matter.

I am both fragile and capable; steady, compassionate actions are reweaving my self‑trust even while my heart mends. I can grieve , live well , be well all same time.

I honor the magnitude of my loss

and carry our years together

as a precious part of who I am while making room for the life I continue to build.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Friendships who have not had a loss like this

Widows Are Not Single . They are widows. Why? Because they walk as 2 still … though understand they are on their own.

Why it’s important for others to not be quick to say they understand 

Think about a burn victim speaking about their pain. Do you want someone to say they understand

For myself - just want a witness - not full comprehension 

To acknowledge not understanding is to understand.

People try to compare losses,

but comparisons erase the specific life you lost and the person who fit into every ordinary place.

Your grief is tied to a unique history,

a shared language,

routines, and small promises that no other loss can re-create.

Saying “I understand, I lost someone too”  or some other kind of loss…flattens that landscape into a single, neat category and makes your particular absence feel invisible.

When a soulmate is gone, you’re not only mourning a person…you’re mourning a future you had planned together, the daily scaffolding of comfort, and the private ways you were known.

That combination of long attachment, deep mutual knowing, and abrupt ending creates a rupture that ordinary losses don’t produce.

People who haven’t lived this kind of loss often don’t see how physical reminders, ordinary places, and routine triggers keep reopening the wound.

Daily decisions  we thought we did alone - we  never did.. Because the life we  had said otherwise 

Many want to fix or normalize our pain as their own 

because it’s uncomfortable to stand back  like that

That  fixing silences us ; normalizes  minimizes the depth.

What we desire is a witness,

a steady presence,

and permission

to be as messy

and as singular

as our  love was.

 

I forgive myself for impatience;

I hold compassion for my grief

and for those who cannot fully

understand yet love me.

 

I choose patience with myself

and thank those who try,

even when there are  

understandable

valuable gaps

 

I release blame toward myself

and others

and recognize that no one should

have to bear this loss

though many of us do

 

I hold love for myself

and for others,

gratefully accepting

their efforts while

protecting my healing.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Saved for focus question #2

Response in process


2. When going thru loss or any significant  stressor - often we experience backlog processing … ( many things that have needed your attention flood your consciousness )
..,things that are in the midst while life had other plans …

What  single moment  or something you noticed … a prayer or honest thought … a conversation shifted your  sense of possibility? 

Anything you can put your finger on that assisted .

 

When a long marriage ends suddenly with a spouse’s passing , the “backlog” isn’t just unfinished chores or paperwork-it’s the weight of everyday life tasks that were quietly distributed between two people and the shared purpose those roles created.

Tasks that once happened automatically now require

decision,

effort

and emotional energy

from the surviving partner.

Even if   partner didn't do ‘everything’

Its the shared purpose that often that cannot be expressed / bc it’s ’everywhere 

 

  • the meal time routines
  • bill‑sorting,
  • vehicle issues,
  • holidays,  
  • and small daily choices all accumulate into a concrete list,
  • each item can trigger another life… that needs compartmentalizing

 Processing that backlog means more than clearing tasks: it’s

learning new skills,

reassigning meaning to rituals,

deciding which traditions to keep or change,

and permitting oneself the time and patience

to move through practical demands

while also honoring the loss of the unspoken team

that made those tasks feel almost seamless in comparison in

todays new life 

 

So what assists /assisted coming soon

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ self care - a loving action's post:

so what assisted ?

…that grief and responsibility can coexist, and that tending the backlog is less about fixing what’s broken and more about learning to live deliberately with the absence, letting shared purpose be reborn in new, quieter …in the most raw /authentic and loving ways.

It took every good thing that the Creator brought to my life.

Thank you !

 

89f8dd3fe489747ccf4b5923463be759.jpg

Affirmations

 

I am resilient

and learning newer ways to care

for my heart. I respect what got me here.

 

I am someone who honors love

through small daily actions

& daily revelations.

 

I am allowed to rest

and still be devoted

to a very live memory.

 

I am becoming

more organized

and I am

so present
& passionate

with  life 

 

I am a learner  building rituals

that sustain me and my loved one’s legacy.

 

I am permitted to find joy again … though I am still

me through it all

 

I love  my devotion and

how it stays  intact.

 

I assimilate new ideas easily.

Life agrees with me; & all that is

 and I am joy 

 

I Am the good I seek

Right action is taking place.
I am fulfilled.

 

Forms and channels

may change

but love is never lost.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ what are you receiving now?'s post:

Thank you for sharing, and for caring, and for taking time to teach me and other people to listen, and to learn, and to GROW in understanding and in compassion.

I have gained so much -- its beyond what I can categorize an abundance or a wealth of wisdom that comes from LOVE and from Loss...

You have a beautiful way with words, and with framing and constructing and putting this all into context in a way that wraps me up and takes me along with you...

Yes, I'm still here, amazed at this journey of life, a Love story that is now lives with all who read this and understand...

I do understand, and I hope that you feel loved and understood as well...

This is very rich content and I am very proud of the immense progress that you have made on every level. 

This has been a very meaningful Happiness meeting...

There is a lifetime of growth in this meeting!

Thank you for your glorious contribution...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to ˚ soulfulness's post:

Your writing flows like a river... 

Your affirmations are beautiful, inspirational and they are powerful openers for new beginnings on several levels. 

Thank you for cultivation of sharing this wealth that continues to grow and give and Love beyond any limitation...

This is very valuable content and I hope that you turn this into a book, or two...

LOVE YOU!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am not able to post as eloquently at this minute.

I feel the pressure of needing to cover a lot and move forward with things related to my career.

At the same time, I am doing a lot of inner work, and loving what I am allowing, I love that I am exactly were I am right now, and I have a lot of ground to cover. I look forward to meeting this challenge and having a fortitude of focus, overall competency and a wealth of stamina.

This is a work of Love.

It is also causing me to process my self care and  grow -- and not just grow, but grow wiser, kinder and more gracious... more together, more organized, and able to enjoy this time, this process and allow myself to trust and rest at the same time.

I welcome new balance into my life!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

That is very self compassionate!

love it!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Thank you Life Is About Making Excellent Choices 

for your very kind words & your loving support .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Letter to my Ideal self 

thank you for let me revisit you and come to meet you for the 1st time - simultaneously.

Thank you for allowing

gratitude to widen my sacred rooms of my being 

where grief rightly evolves.

Thank you for moving me toward tasks

that shift learned helplessness into passion

and curiosity.
When daily change unfolds,

remind me: I follow my deepest truth

and thrive.

Keep me tender,

inwardly brave,

and soulfully authentic.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • Full affirmation : “I notice what he did for me, and I will do one small, caring thing for myself today.”
  • In Morning: “I will care for myself today, as he cared for me.”
  • When tired: “One small care, now.”
  • Before most tasks: “I choose one kind action for myself first.”

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • previously balanced heavy internal/external work with careful downtime
  • My spouse  carried many practical tasks 
  • so I could plan. Losing this  partnership changed the workload and the pace ( minimization)
  • Today I give myself the permission
  • give the same structural kindness I  used before
  • I ease back in slowly, protecting downtime as non‑negotiable
  • I treat planning as the work it is/ was 
  • rest is part of my work

I am rebuilding with care.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am doing a brave, steady thing by taking one small step at a time

Each tiny action is real progress,

and I am exactly where I need to be right now.

 

link to this affirmation

if you want to add it

I am doing a brave, steady thing by taking one small step at a time

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am steady and intentional

resting office area

where I do everything.

My energy is calm but attentive;

I choose simple, nourishing options (a healthy sandwich or some other kind of good food

hydration, vitamins

small productive actions that reduce friction.

I chunk tasks: gather clothes, pack essentials, tidy one surface, and keep my morning clear for starting day off right

 I use practical systems (black calendar + spiral notebook, labeled bottles, soon color‑coded tape) and protect what matters—preserving memories, honoring my spouse, and tending my home. I move with tenderness and quiet determination:

I experiment gently, validate myself, and choose stabilization over perfection while staying open to small luminous moments that rebuild joy.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ happier more peaceful circuitry's post:

Beautiful and meaningful and self fulfilling words, words that become a new beacon of light and light that transforms into inner space for further growth, further processing and vast understanding.

I think our many works on our Bmindful website is more than a road map. Its very much an energy map, and we are speaking to our energy and to our inner Self, and finding that speaking is very empowering when we go from speaking words to accepting such affirmations such as "I am a Beautiful source, a phenomenal Being of Love and Light," and "I love and accept mySelf for all that I AM, exactly as I AM!"  

We are all humans with enormous inner strength, even if and when we feel small, alone or helpless or powerless. We are MORE, we are much more than we know!

I appreciate the quality of this wealth of growth.

This really moves me... This makes me want to run with all of my might and chase the wind and roll in laughter and LOVE MYSELF for ALL that I AM!

I AM choosing to accept that I AM POWERFUL SOUL.

I AM an inexhaustible source of Love, understanding, filled with God's GRACE and Compassion...

I LOVE and RESPECT that we are ALL SOUL HEALERS. 

I AM HUNGRY FOR A PARTICULAR THING. I AM HUNGRY FOR A PARTICULAR LIFE. I AM HUNGRY FOR IMMENSE LOVE AND FOR FAMILY AND COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS WHERE WE ARE ALL BEINGS THAT ARE BEING SOURCED, AND I AM FINDING IT EFFORTLESSLY. I ACCEPT THAT THIS IS MY BIRTH RIGHT NOW, AND I AM EXACTLY WHERE I NEED TO BE RIGHT NOW.

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Fantastic!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My energy is Creator supported. My respect for my Creator grows daiky 

I know as individuals and a collective we have a challenge to untangle, analyze and rebuild routines, keep our homes in order, and steady our  momentum

I know  loss inspires a greater need to be productive and to tap into a daily

energetic flow and ease into our daily lives without burning out.

I recognize daily lessons  behind the challenges
Grief requires much rest

much flexibility and a gradual rebuilding 

The path to order is through small, consistent acts that honor limits and recovery.
How life can  look without the challenge is a view ‘we’ remember

I choose to move through days with calm momentum:

I begin tasks

I pause to rest when needed,

and complete tasks with a balanced energy

My see my home always in my minds eye as ordered

I allow supportive; routines that sustain me instead of draining me.
I permit relationships and my external life change that flow with my spiritual and religious values 

I let go of all that affects me in ways that my spirit has decided is not helpful 

I show up more present, patient, and reliable by being true to my spirit 

I accept help and communicate needs as clearly as I am

able. I believe the outside world will experience my steadier energy and clearer boundaries - though my life is not dependent on others understanding or being a certain way.

I am who I AM. I  walk today as though I have

I am steady today as though I Am intentionally rested

and I AM and gently productive.

I choose to walk with quiet confidence, make measured choices, and celebrate small wins while protecting my energy.

I practice short cues before  a task

I decide one clear next step, set a rest timer  for a designated number of minutes

When I am

overwhelmed I read things which work for me - an affirmation , I allow a deliberate pause

I take one restorative breath, then choose the smallest next action.

At the end of day I read what ai write about my moments

I note my wins

I create  one gentle plan for the next day

I allow journals-prompts & I write without

I allow my own spiritual experience with prayer

I write out my win for the day

I rest and see it as self love I see my next small step and I affirm my nourished , steady, and intentional ways

I rebuild my life through small, compassionate actions that create lasting momentum.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I posted this elsewhere - though it seemed to fit here 

I love 💞 Flashcards 

 

Flash-Card 1 — Rest
I rest as needed; rest is progress.

Flash-Card 2 — Needs
My needs matter now, as much as my tasks.

Flash-Card 3 — Small Steps
My mindful, basic steps add up to real change.

Flash-Card 4 — Process
I honor my process while moving forward.

Flash-Card 5 — Joy
Joy is present inside me; it is not earned later.

Flash-Card 6 — Boundaries
I protect my boundaries kindly and firmly.

Flash-Card 7 — Pace
I choose work that respects my pace.

Flash-Card 8 — Support
I easily ask for help, accept it, and discern its value.

Flash-Card 9 — Value
My experience and skills are valuable.

Flash-Card 10 — Today
Today I choose care, clarity, and character.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I achieve every one  

of my goals easily

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ Bmindful Has Soul's post:

I will admit a multitude of things in a variety of areas got attn today 

& now follow up lol 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

f146b4ff95e8c3998b17990276488df2--you-are-wonderful-you-are-beautiful.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content