login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness Meeting! Creating workability and Empowerment: 8/2025

This Happiness meeting is designed to provide inspirational access to support your needs as you are processing where ever you are in your life right now.

My intention in choosing to do this Happiness meeting on creating workability - is my personal expectation that I will actually be creating new ease and it is my intention to grow in my level of understanding and in fuller appreciation of the amazing Gifts of this incarnation.

It is important that I pivot from "the work and business of linear growth," and that I cultivate ease such that my burdens are made lighter so that I can truly benefit from the level of Self care that I need, and that I continue to further my growth and understanding.

When my burdens are made lighter, I have new willingness to keep stress and unworkability low, while at the same time, my affinity for being open to higher frequencies, always trusting in this as a source of new growth and new appreciation.

 

previous Happiness Meeting -Cultivating Clarity: Mindfulness, Memory& the journey to living peace

 

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Affirmations:

I take extra care to protect the sanctity of my inner peace. 

Elevating mySelf with daily self care has transformed my most inner life...

Whatever the question is: LOVE is the ultimate answer.

If you are wounded, demoralized, or still carrying a childhood trauma of being unwanted or unloved: LOVE is the only medicine that can heal this pain. If you let that person go with LOVE, then you set yourSelf free...

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Questions: 

BONUS QUESTION FIRST AND FOREMOST:

This meeting is about creating workability and empowerment.

Find some time to do some journaling on some event or the loss of a relationship that you still have not resolved. If you were able to resolve it, it would be a non-issue.

The goal in this Happiness meeting is being open to being open. You need not disclose any of this in order to benefit from being open to changing something that actually is impacting you and it's blocked you from being able to re-claim a precious part of yourSelf.

I want to target a part of you that has either given up or who eliminated the possibility of this ever happening to you again. Your moto may be something like: That will never happen again. Or: I'll never fall for this again.

If journaling is not your thing, then find your way that fits. If you were to ask yourself: If there was one thing in your life where YOU need resolution, GO FOR IT! 

If you are being impacted:

where in your body do you feel this?

Here are common places: in the forearms, neck, back of the neck, shoulders, joints in the upper shoulders from strain of heavy lifting, sacral area or across the entire low back and tightness in hips and knees.

Discovering the connection between our body and physical stress can be very powerful. Our body is communicating with us, we just need to learn and integrate all of this as positive information so that we can respond and value this communication and work towards a healthy response.

 

Secondary Inquiry involves exploring Self empowerment:

What are you doing today or recently that you enjoy the most? It can be any activity that you enjoy! What is this connection giving to you, or what is this bringing onto your life?

What do you need/want MORE of? 

What or WHO inspires you?

What is one project that you could do in one day or one week  that would make your life have more flow or improve your energy in your living space? For example: put in a new ceiling fan or get rid of clutter. It could be just cleaning and getting dusting done so your personal space is more hygienic.

 

If you have suggestions for questions, please share! This is an open forum!

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.


Suggested Questions  below 

questions overlap 

& they

are meant to 

No need to answer

separately/

though you can 




Reorientation

Definition: Reorientation is the act of realigning oneself

with a new reality after a significant event.

It involves adapting to changes

in one's life circumstances,

relationships, and self-concept.

Inner Shift: This shift can manifest as a change in priorities,

values,

and how one perceives their place in the world.

It often requires individuals to confront their feelings,

beliefs,

and the fantasies they held about themselves and their relationships.



Reorientation has become a vital part of my journey after loss.

It’s the act of realigning myself with a new reality after such a significant change.

This process involves adapting to the profound  alterations in my life circumstances, relationships, and even my self-concept.

I’ve experienced an inner shift that has transformed my priorities and values, reshaping how I perceive my place in the world.

It’s not just about moving forward;

it’s about confronting the feelings and beliefs I held before,

as well as the fantasies I had about myself

and other areas I felt a comfort in saying ‘I understand’

This journey of reorientation is challenging,

yet it’s also a path toward rediscovering who I am

in this new chapter of my life.




Image result for ancient allies blog pics love higher frequency quote pic

 

 

 


"See the forest for the trees": emphasizes the importance of understanding the overall situation rather than getting lost in the details. It suggests that even during stressful times, you can gain clarity and perspective.


Quotes


Suggested Questions
Shifting Perspectives on Loss

How can we transform our understanding of various types of loss—such as losing a loved one,

a relationship,

our health,

or our dreams

—to recognize their profound impact on our ability to create a fulfilling life?

How can we embrace reorientation

instead of merely viewing these experiences as a process of 'moving on'?

 


The Role of Self-Care in Balancing Responsibilities

What role does self-care play in your ability

to balance various responsibilities and priorities?


Embracing Vibrant Experiences

What vibrant experiences do you yearn to embrace

that currently feel just out of reach?

How can you cultivate the energy

and mindset

necessary

to step into those possibilities?


Key Actions for Inner and Outer Care

What key actions do you believe are essential for providing both inner and outer care in your life? How do these actions contribute to your overall sense of workability?


Impact of Self-Care on Balance

In what ways does prioritizing self-care influence your ability to manage responsibilities and maintain balance? What self-care strategies do you currently find most effective?


Affirmations or Quotes  Anyone?


 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Thank you Life Is About Making Excellent Choicrs for creating such a beautiful topic for our community!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



 

 

 

By using "G_d," individuals express their reverence and humility, recognizing the limitations of human language in fully capturing the essence of the divine.





this affirmative prayer was inspired from others -

love affirmative prayer 

though from my heart completely 

Divine Presence, I come before you with a heart full of gratitude and openness. I acknowledge the journey I have traveled, filled with both challenges and blessings. I recognize that I am never alone, for I walk hand in hand with You, feeling Your love and guidance in every step I take.

 

I affirm that I am supported by a POWER greater than myself, and I trust in the divine plan that unfolds in my life.

I allow Your wisdom to flow through me, illuminating my path and helping me to embrace each moment with grace and courage.

 

As I navigate this journey, I choose to release any burdens that weigh me down.

I open my heart to the possibilities that lie ahead, knowing that I am creating a life filled with progressive - joy, purpose, and fulfillment.

I celebrate the transformation that is already taking place within me,

and I trust that I am becoming the person I am meant to be.

 

I am grateful for the strength that comes from my faith,

and I embrace the love that surrounds me.

I choose to focus on the present moment,

where I can experience the beauty of life

and the connection I have with You.

 

Thank you, Divine Presence, my G_d,

 for holding my hand and guiding me

through this journey.

I am ready to step into my new reality,

filled with hope,

love, and unwavering faith.

And so it is. Amen.

thank You - Creator -

that has created

everything - 

 


BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ allowing awesome inspiration's post:

Thanks! Thank you for co-creating this meeting!

Your questions are excellent!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

 

I choose to be peaceful under all conditions.

Life dances as it may and I choose to sit out the drama .

Today as I reflect on my timeline- I choose to believe my prayer is complete enough that I am  where I need to be in the best of ways.

I embrace clarity in my thoughts and actions, allowing me to navigate my day with purpose.

I create a sense of organization in my life, reducing overwhelm and fostering peace.

I reinforce my memory and understanding by acknowledging my plans and intentions.

I welcome support and companionship, knowing it strengthens my resolve and focus.

I remain centered on my goals, allowing me to move forward with confidence and intention.

 

for Cognitive

Empowerment

I have the power to reshape my thoughts and beliefs, transforming challenges into opportunities for the development and security I appreciate.

Every step I take is a conscious choice, leading me toward a future that aligns with my true potential

I acknowledge my past experiences as valuable , and I am equipped to create a new narrative that serves my goals of the present 

I trust in my ability to analyze situations critically, allowing me to make informed decisions that enhance my life.

I am capable of resetting my mindset, embracing change, and cultivating resilience in the face of adversity.

Intentions

for a

Purposeful

Day

I intend to approach each task with clarity and purpose, allowing my actions to reflect my true values and my completed needs.

I intend to embrace challenges as opportunities for what I desire, knowing that each experience contributes to my journey.

I intend to cultivate a mindset of optimism and resilience, empowering myself to navigate any known and unknown obstacle that arises.

I intend to prioritize my well-being, making choices that nourish my mind, body, and spirit throughout the day.

I intend to remain open to new possibilities, trusting in my ability to adapt and thrive in any situation.

 

Today I will take deliberate actions that align with my values and goals.

I will approach each task with peace &!clarity,

embracing stuck-points  as

opportunities

for the more that matters

I AM a mindset of optimism

and resilience,

prioritizing my well-being

 While remaining open

to new possibilities.

I trust in my ability

to adapt and thrive.

 

Tomorrow, I will prioritize my most important tasks and allow myself the space to breathe and reflect.

I set clear intentions for the day, ensuring that I remain aligned with my goals while being flexible to adapt as needed.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My workplace for questions 



Shifting Perspectives on Loss

 

:How can we transform our understanding of various types of loss—such as losing a loved one, a relationship, our health, or our dreams—to recognize their profound impact on our ability to create a fulfilling life?

Sometimes I forget my purpose...


After a long marriage...

I remember our favorite word seemed to be "beyond," a term that perfectly encapsulated our approach to life and learning.

 

We constantly sought to go beyond the ordinary, pushing the limits of our understanding and experiences.

 

Whether it was delving into new subjects, exploring different cultures, or simply challenging each other’s ideas, we always aimed to go beyond what was known.

 

In our relationship, we lived beyond the confines of conventional thinking, embracing the beauty of uncertainty and the thrill of discovery.

 

Neither of us could be placed in a box; we thrived in the freedom of being undefined, where labels felt suffocating.

 

We understood that to be truly alive and authentic, we needed the space to breathe, to explore, and to grow without constraints.

 

We were strongly opposed to the idea of being labeled, believing that true identity transcends simplistic definitions.

 

In our partnership, we embraced the uniqueness of one another, celebrating the qualities that made us who we were without the need for labels.

 

In this boundless space, we lived in the atmosphere of exploration, where every thought and idea could soar without limits.

 

Our conversations were like flights through the clouds, allowing us to explore the heights of imagination and the depths of understanding.

 

The spirit of our rejection of labels lives on, reminding me to embrace my individuality and the beauty of being undefined.

 

The legacy of our intellectual partnership continues to inspire me, encouraging me to seek out new experiences and embrace the unknown.

 

And today after a long marriage, and an abrupt loss I carry forward the lessons learned in our journey, attempting to always strive  to live authentically and encourage others to do the same.




5 Mindfulness Practices that Help a Grieving Brain Heal

Awesome-Article

Mindfulness cultivates a calm brain and promotes rewiring of neural pathways.

maybe not everything for everyone - though interesting insights about what we can control in such  in an experience that gives the impression that is an oxymoron.


Embracing Vibrant Experiences

Everyday I ask

myself:

 What is the one task if completed would give me the greatest sense of relief?

 

 by Practicing Self-Care

  • When I prioritize my  physical and emotional well-being, I  can move forward with a life I can further appreciate.
  • As I do things like include exercise, very healthy eating, writing regularl, audios , meditation or simply taking time to  recharge- this gives me not only workability - though leads to  more vibrant experiences.

by Embracing Change

  • I remind myself of the true newness everyday -nothing is truly same ol'
  • I further understand that it's okay to feel a mix of emotions after such a significant loss
  • I allow myself  to grieve while also being open to new experiences.
  • Change can sometimes  be daunting, but it can also lead to vibrant experiences & it has

Embracing Writing as a Tool

( accidentally deleted this next part - trying to put it back together again -Thank you for your patience for - writing as a tool )

My favorite and most effective tool ( ‘just for me’) is writing.

I create accountability templates and charts that help me track various aspects of my life.

This practice sharpens my understanding and memory, while also increasing my gratitude and focus.

I allow time for this  daily,

finding it to be a creative enjoyable and powerful way to connect with my thoughts and emotions.

Writing not only serves as a form of expression ( aiding me in peaceful activities needing composure and clarity w/ myself and others)

This practice also

is a a means to help

navigate my journey

embrace vibrant experiences

& producing happier outcomes / new memories .



Response- workspace

Key Actions for Inner and Outer Care

What key actions do you believe are essential for providing both inner and outer care in your life? How do these actions contribute to your overall sense of workability?

 Key Actions for Inner and Outer Care

To take care of myself both inside and out, there are a few key actions that really matter. These steps not only help me feel better overall but also boost my ability to work, especially as I deal with some big changes in my life.

Reflective Inventory

One of the biggest things I did was create a functional resume. This was a game-changer for me because it allowed me to:

  • Look Back at My Skills and Experiences: Reflecting on my  last 40 years work
  • hIstory. This helped me recognize not only my transferable  skills &  accomplishments… though recall a big part of my identity which is big on its own… though especially so after a loss.Reconnect with My Identity:
  • , this process helped me find my sense of self again, which is super important for further healing.
  • It Boosted My Confidence: Putting my experiences into a structured format not only got me ready for job applications but also made me feel more confident about who I am  inside . I was never a person after the dollar sign… of course I needed to make a living - though there were always even bigger reasons .. and those memories came flooding back. 

 Seeking Support

Connecting with others during this time …really important too. This includes:

Networking: Reaching out to old colleagues and friends who really know me & new contacts … & my need to market myself 

Getting Professional Help: Talking to career people & mentors  provided me with valuable advice and encouragement.

Embracing Resilience

My journey has shown me how important resilience is. Even though I didn’t get the job .. my interview was cancelled..my decision to create a functional resume reflects:

Adaptability: I’m open to learning and growing from my experiences, which is crucial in today’s job market.

Persistence: I keep pushing forward, even when things get tough, which shows my determination.

 Prioritizing Self-Care

Making time for self-care is essential for keeping my balance. This includes:

Mindfulness and Reflection: Taking a moment to think about my experiences and feelings really helps my emotional well-being.

Staying Active: starting  exercise and eating well keep my energy up and improve my mood.


By focusing on these key actions—reflective inventory, seeking support, embracing resilience, and prioritizing self-care—I’m taking care of myself inside and out. This approach really helps me feel more capable and ready for whatever comes next.





 


My workplace for questions 


1*O615XKFRPFA2kaCtfoZ5wg.jpeg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ easing into the day's post:

"Embracing vibrant experiences:"  

"What vibrant experience do you yearn to embrace?"

Excellent focus question! Thank you

My short answer: My top priority is getting a passing score on my certification exam. I have a LOT to do, and I'm not very fast at attacking this mountain. But I am very thorough, and I am targeting core competencies and I am following an outline.

I am actively using many of my newest affirmations daily to support me and support my memory as I stay focused on covering more material and retaining it.

So: passing the test, then getting an awesome job and getting a decent place to live...

 

Back soon!

 

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Hello Life is about making excellent choices!!

I’m truly delighted to be a part of your journey.

It’s inspiring to hear that you’re focused on your exam and  ‘going for it’ with your professional aspirations! Your dedication to this path is truly inspiring!.

Every step you take brings you closer to living  your dreams, and everything you do is a step toward what you truly desire!

I’ve seen your hopes and dreams come to life, and it’s wonderful to witness your focus on personal growth and fulfillment.

If you ever need support or someone to brainstorm with, I’m here for you the best I can! 

My life has been a balancing act, though   I cherish knowing you and everything that makes you unique... Making space for you is a pleasure.

Keep up the fantastic work—you consistently achieve amazing things for yourself and those around you!

Wishing you all the best as you continue on this journey!

love , “selfcare “

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Everyday I ask

myself:

 What is the one task if completed would give me the greatest sense of relief?

I love that question so much!!

 

Affirmation 

I embrace a

steady pace

that allows

me to complete my tasks

effectively.

1*O615XKFRPFA2kaCtfoZ5wg.jpeg

  1.  

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚'s post:

Thank you!

I appreciate our working together on this meeting!

This is a meeting that is helpful!

There are so many areas of my life that need vibrancy! My first need to to take and pass my exam, so that I can apply for fellowship positions, get an offer and move closer to the job. There will be a lot of wonderful opportunities once I am able to find and accept an offer and move forward with this next phase. I can't wait to get better housing! 

I am definitely a country person. I like to live on land. I would love to have 12 acres in the country and plan to retire there. I already have plans for the house that I want to build... 

Thanks for your contribution to this meeting! I love what this is providing for me...

Hugs!

LIAMEC!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

THANK YOU🌷

& hugs right back(:

 

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ-8U-YHBSRMDB9hw129plFXeID-uZZt-7frFi22AybNhoOF79


Loving the questions you created also!

Here are my responses 

I need to deal with a variety of others daily;

Affirmations For My interactions 

I remain grounded in prayer 

 

I remain grounded 

In  truth 

 

 I honor my feelings and always do so 

with love.


I only welcome 

what resonates 

with my spirit place - my true self

 

I embrace the day 

with love and gratitude, 

preparing myself for new opportunities.

 

 

In the midst of my challenges since a significant loss,

 I find that I truly enjoy organizing my tasks and responsibilities  playfully.

This practice keeps me calm, appreciative, and more joyful. When I create structured plans and colorful lists, I feel a sense of control and accomplishment. I love using templates and fill-ins because I am a prep kind of person; the more colorful, organized, and simplified, the better. This process allows me to engage with myself in a meaningful way, reflecting on what I need to prioritize and how I can best manage my time. It helps me identify what needs my attention, removes overwhelm, and creates a sense of fun and flow

- game like 

Taking care of my health is another area where I actively engage with myself. I recognize that rest is very important, as is eating for my needs and desires. I make it a point to connect with my primary care doctor, who has a functional medicine background, my gym trainer, and soon a nutritionist through my health insurance. This collaborative team effort helps me understand my body and its needs better. I appreciate learning about ways to improve my well-being and making informed choices about my nutrition and fitness. Each step I take toward better health reinforces my commitment to myself and my aspirations.

I also value the time I spend in self-reflection. Regularly checking in with my thoughts and feelings allows me to recognize my achievements and identify areas for my next right action. I engage with myself gradually, making agreements to take steps that will help my life work better. Writing is an essential and joyful tool in this process. It helps me stay focused on moving forward, and sometimes I don’t even realize I’ve left my comfort zone because of the creative ways I approach things. What may seem like work to others often feels like a game to me—unless I allow myself to get too tired, too hungry, or overwhelmed by the “too’s.”

I celebrate my moments, which boosts my motivation and inspires me to keep moving forward. Connecting with others who care about my progress, and sharing in their journeys, enriches my experience.

Creating a nurturing living space is another way I engage with myself. This area employs the same playful activities to start and continue projects. Everything I do impacts my mood and productivity. My space becomes a reflection of my inner self, and I strive to maintain it as a sanctuary where I can relax and recharge. I focus only on what I choose, keeping me feeling lighter as I engage in larger projects.

Ultimately, I prosper when I engage in activities that promote my health, create structure in my life, and foster a feel-good relationship with myself. All of this contributes to my sense of fulfillment and joy, allowing me to embrace life even amidst my challenges.


 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ allowing what I need's post:
Thank you for all of your suggestions.

I like the accountability 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Affirmations

I embrace my radiant spirit and allow myself to enjoy lighthearted moments

While I love beauty and organization, I accept that the real world may not always match my vision, and I can thrive in any environment to create ideal results.

I AM the productivity I seek.

Here is a point to ponder (:

Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTES


Quote

There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living.

JOSÉ N. HARRIS

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Thank you LIAMEC

Accountability increases my peace 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Rediscovering 

 

I am enjoying the rediscovery

of the joy in taking care of myself.

 

I am enjoying the rediscovery

of the loving permission that 

I love to

give myself to embrace

my unique beauty

and strengths.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ forecast is exceptionally good's post:

I also love and appreciate rediscovering, as this helps me to look back and see how far I've come and also how this practice of Self Care has truly been both life giving and transformational...

Another thing that is really transformational is natural stress...

It keeps up wound up, like a manual alarm clock that you used to have to wind up everyday!

Just in the past few months, I now have a greater appreciation for the non-stop work that I have been doing related to Self care, plus Self care related to stress and tension.

If it were not for both: stress and tension, I would not have been as impacted by the amount of personal growth and the subsequent development of greater awareness of and my need for inner peace.

This happiness meeting has been extremely valuable... it's truly more than I can easily say. 

I am so grateful for our Happiness meetings... It is an excellent tool for assisting in producing new results that were non-linear, and it is an empowering experience to open a meeting and have no idea on how impactful the experience will be. 

Thank you, Moderator, for your enormous contribution to this meeting! 

While I did not answer questions publicly, please understand that I found the questions meaningful, and I did writing, and I worked on several new affirmations, and I am very grateful for the tremendous growth of awareness that came out of working and processing this meeting. This has definitely been a high impact meeting for me!

In kindness, 

LIAMEC!

 

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

It was a pleasure allowing more of this focus individually & in this meeting .

I thank you as well for your energy , dedication & openness.

I am feeling this is a topic that will be worth exploring on a variety of levels for some time .

I like the fact I don’t process  as much …

I do more of what I say ( action oriented) 

Don’t get me wrong - processing has been a big part of tools … though now it’s different… I can feel & think & allow in more in the moment & proceed with action .
I don’t mind as much not knowing something / bc I know it will come .

My life is full - though I allow pause … after pause with ‘everything’

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ forecast is exceptionally good's post:

Love that you are directly into the action!!

That's excellent!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

TY you for  your kind support !

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am alive, and I embrace the fullness of my experience.

I honor my healing journey, knowing that every step is part of my new moments of joy & well being 

I love how I transform my thoughts into action.

I trust the Divine Creator to feed my inner wisdom toward clarity and purpose.

I allow capability of mine to be harmonious and organize my space around me.

I am alive, and I embrace the fullness of my experience.

I honor my healing journey, knowing that every step is part of Good 

I have the power to transform my thoughts into action.

I trust my inner wisdom to guide me toward clarity and purpose.

I am capable of creating a harmonious and organized space around me.

I now see opportunity and seize it - I do this gracefully, passionately and lovingly .

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content