login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

 AUGUST 2025 Live fully in their honor.

 

Leaving Love as a Legacy:

Remembering Our Loved Ones

Live fully in their honor.

Hello Bmindful

You know remembering a loved one can be a deeply emotional experience, filled with both sorrow and joy.

It’s a time to reflect on the impact they had on our lives and the love they shared.

One of the most beautiful ways to honor their memory is by leaving love as a legacy.

 A Lasting Impact

Ultimately, leaving love as a legacy

means ensuring that the values and lessons your loved one imparted continue to resonate

in the lives of others.

By embodying that spirit place

and sharing their love, you create a ripple effect that can touch countless lives.

In remembering our loved ones, we find strength,

resilience,

and a deeper understanding of what it means to love

and be loved.

Let their legacy be a reminder to cherish every moment,

to spread kindness,

and to live fully

in their honor.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 The Power of Memories

Memories are the threads

that weave our lives together.

They remind us of the laughter,

the lessons,

and the love we shared.

When we think of our loved ones,

we often recall the moments that made us smile,

the stories that brought us closer,

and the values they instilled in us.

These memories can serve as a source of comfort

and inspiration,

guiding us as we navigate our

own lives.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Acts of Love

Leaving love as a legacy

can take many forms.

 

What are ways you

will honor your

loved ones?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 Embracing Grief and Joy

Grief is a natural part of love. It’s important to allow yourself to feel the pain of loss while also celebrating the joy that your loved one brought into your life. Embrace the duality of these emotions; they coexist and can lead to healing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSIzaPLIg90ooa9JqiAHoOoReh7dRyLPxAKu6vPiJZX5Aa7N8pzwC_XB560WAAEuCJI.jpg

 

  1. I am worthy of love and happiness.
  2. I embrace my feelings and allow myself to heal.
  3. I am strong and resilient, capable of overcoming challenges.
  4. I honor my memories while opening my heart to new experiences.
  5. I deserve to find joy in my life again.
  6. I am surrounded by love and support.
  7. I trust the journey of my healing process.
  8. I am open to new connections and friendships.
  9. I am enough just as I am.
  10. I choose to focus on the positive aspects of my life.
  11. I am deserving of companionship and understanding.
  12. I release any guilt or fear about moving forward.
  13. I am grateful for the love I have experienced.
  14. I am capable of creating a fulfilling life.
  15. I attract positive energy and relationships into my life.
  16. I am learning to love myself more each day.
  17. I am open to the possibilities that tomorrow may bring.
  18. I am in control of my thoughts and emotions.
  19. I am worthy of pursuing my dreams and passions.
  20. I find strength in my vulnerability.
  21. I am surrounded by beauty and opportunities for growth.
  22. I am deserving of peace and tranquility in my life.
  23. I trust that everything happens for a reason.
  24. I am capable of finding happiness within myself.
  25. I am on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

x9Zr5538.jpg6d7ec53f76c1b9825eb01c85fb39cbcb.jpg11885216_1031991570144701_2546855861927720348_n.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

d26c90592419aa62d4e8810357f33527--supportive-friends-quotes-my-children.jpg3046f75974979e1dd54fa98fdec4bd30--mercedes-the-latest.jpg?b=thlove6.jpg0142527a2e2eba8a5be50970751b8865.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

How do we leave a

a Lasting Impact

By affirming our worthiness

of kindness and support,

we create a balanced dynamic

where both giving and receiving are celebrated.

This balance fosters deeper connections,

allowing us to thrive

individually

while uplifting those around us.

Embracing the idea that

it’s okay to ask for help

not only enriches our lives

but also strengthens

the bonds we share

with others,

creating a community of mutual respect

and care.

maxresdefault.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

63d6fcb15ff6e61a0b1128f73326ce75--class-quotes-open-minded.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

https://bmindful.com/forum/thread/18699/august-2025-be-a-happy-child-as-adult-busy-happy 

💖 Affirmations for Love and Healing

  1. I honor the love I shared with my husband, and I carry it with me as a source of strength.

  2. I am open to the possibility of love in my life, knowing that it can take many forms.

  3. My heart is capable of loving deeply, and I trust that I will find joy again.

  4. I embrace my journey of healing and self-discovery, knowing it prepares me for future connections.

  5. I am worthy of love that brings happiness, support, and fulfillment into my life.

  6. I release any fear of the future and welcome the possibilities that lie ahead.

  7. Each day, I grow stronger and more open to new experiences and relationships.

  8. I trust that love will come to me when the time is right, and I will recognize it.

  9. I celebrate the unique bond I had, knowing it enriches my understanding of love.

  10. I am surrounded by love in many forms, and I cherish the connections I have.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I am a tapestry of experiences, woven with threads of joy, sorrow, and growth.
  • Every emotion I feel is a valid expression of my journey and contributes to my unique story.
  • I embrace the complexity of my feelings, knowing they are a reflection of my depth and humanity.
  • I am worthy of love, understanding, and compassion, both from myself and others.
  • I honor my past, recognizing that it has shaped me into the person I am today.
  • I am open to rediscovering my passions and desires, allowing them to guide me forward.
  • I release the need for perfection and accept myself as I am, flaws and all.
  • I trust in my ability to navigate my emotions and find clarity within the chaos.
  • I am resilient, and I have the strength to rise from any challenge I face.
  • I am continuously evolving, and each day brings new opportunities for self-discovery and growth

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1. I am a tapestry of experiences, woven with threads of joy, sorrow, and growth, celebrating each moment as a vital part of my beautiful journey.

2. Every emotion I feel is a valid expression of my journey, contributing to my unique story, and I embrace them with love and gratitude.

3. I embrace the complexity of my feelings, knowing they are a reflection of my depth and humanity, and I honor them with joy and compassion.

4. I am worthy of love, understanding, and compassion, both from myself and others, and I radiate this love into the world around me.

5. I honor my past, recognizing that it has shaped me into the person I am today, and I celebrate the lessons learned with faith in my future.

6. I am open to rediscovering my passions and desires, allowing them to guide me forward, filling my life with joy and purpose.

7. I release the need for perfection and accept myself as I am, flaws and all, embracing my authenticity with love and joy.

8. I trust in my ability to navigate my emotions and find clarity within the chaos, knowing that faith in myself leads to peace and understanding.

9. I am resilient, and I have the strength to rise from any challenge I face, fueled by the joy of my spirit and the love I hold for myself.

10. I am continuously evolving, and each day brings new opportunities for self-discovery and growth, filled with joy and the promise of new beginnings.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

truth :

I never would admit just how much my hubby taught me- I was a bratty independent one  lol.  Even if I disagreed w/ him- he brought me to new levels 

 

 

 

I AM joy snuggled in  radiant expression of faith,love and light.

  1. Joy is my birthright; I now embrace it fully and freely.
  2. I connect with the Divine joy that flows through all of creation.
  3. In every moment, I choose to embody the joy that now resides within me ...as the Light I AM.
  4. I am a reflection of the most joyful universe’s joy, and I choose to share it generously.
  5. I find joy in the simple moments, knowing they are sacred.
  6. I am aligned with the joyful energy of the universe, and it uplifts me.
  7. I release any heaviness of people, places & things  and allow joy to fill my heart and spirit.
  8. I celebrate the joy of being alive, embracing each day as a gift.
  9. I am open to the joy that comes from connection, love, and gratitude.
  10. I trust that joy is always available to me, guiding my path.
  11. I honor my journey and the joy that emerges from my experiences.
  12. I am surrounded by the beauty of life, and I choose to see it with joy.
  13. I nurture my spirit with joy, allowing it to flourish and grow.
  14. I am a conduit of joy, inspiring others to connect with their own light.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content