login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2025 Be a Happy Child -As Adult /Busy & Happy

Happy Affirmations for Busy Days

  1. I have perspective & I am strong and loving. 
  2. I take one step at a time.
  3. It’s okay to feel what I feel 
  4. I do my best, and that’s enough!
  5. I take good deep  breaths and feel calm.
  6. I have friends who understand!
  7. I can find joy in little things, like a sunny day!
  8. I am proud of myself for trying!
  9. I can take breaks and relax when I need to.
  10. Every day is a new opportunity to feel good &do something that works for me 

🌈  Simple Happy Affirmations for Kids🌈

  1. I am happy!
  2. I love to smile!
  3. I am special!
  4. I can be silly!
  5. I am loved!
  6. I can play!
  7. I am brave!
  8. I am kind!
  9. I can share!
  10. I am fun!
  11. I can laugh!
  12. I am strong!
  13. I can dream!
  14. I am unique!
  15. I can help!
  16. I am a friend!
  17. I can explore!
  18. I am creative!
  19. I can be me!
  20. I am grateful!
  21. I can shine!
  22. I am joyful!
  23. I can relax!
  24. I am full of love!
  25. I choose happiness!


Ƹ̵̡
Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am deeply centered and peaceful in life.

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Life agrees with me.

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete.

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now clearly & completely see, know & understand what I need to do now

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am grateful for this miraculous key to confidence, energy and energetic effectiveness.

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I know my journey consists of experiences just right for me

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I make this a memorable day by meeting every experience with strength, courage and confidence.

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My life is a sacred journey

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I accept only love into the sacred space of my soul.

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum.

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ This is a great day to create, imagine, produce, and visualize.

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I become aware of and sustain my creative connection with life today

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I freely attend to what is important and valuable to me…and wonderful things keep happening (:

Ƹ̵Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I approach my tasks with a light heart and a playful spirit.
  • Every challenge is an opportunity for fun and creativity.
  • I find joy in the journey of completing my goals.
  • My playful energy fuels my productivity and success.
  • I celebrate small wins with laughter and joy.
  • I embrace spontaneity while staying focused on my objectives.
  • My playful mindset opens doors to new possibilities.
  • I can be serious about my goals while enjoying the process.
  • I dance through my tasks, making each step enjoyable.
  • I infuse my work with creativity and fun.
  • I playfully explore new ways to achieve my dreams.
  • I laugh at obstacles, turning them into stepping stones.
  • My playful attitude attracts positive outcomes.
  • I balance focus and fun, creating a harmonious workflow.
  • I am a playful creator, bringing my visions to life.
  • I enjoy the rhythm of my tasks, like a joyful dance.
  • I playfully challenge myself to reach new heights.
  • I find delight in every accomplishment, big or small.
  • I approach my goals with curiosity and excitement.
  • I celebrate my progress with playful enthusiasm.
  • I am a master of blending work and play.
  • I invite joy into my daily routine, making tasks enjoyable.
  • I playfully navigate my responsibilities with ease.
  • I am grateful for the playful moments that inspire my success.
  • I radiate joy and accomplishment in everything I

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content