login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2025 page 2 Empowerment - 2026 update Selfcare powertools

 

Post 1 

 

“If we find ourselves unworkable and give up on ourselves, then we’ll find others unworkable and give up on them.  What we hate in ourselves, we’ll hate in others.  To the degree that we have compassion for ourselves, we will also have compassion for others.  Having compassion starts and ends with having compassion for all those unwanted parts of ourselves, all those imperfections that we don’t even want to look at.  Compassion isn’t some kind of self-improvement project or ideal that we’re trying to live up to."

Pema Chödrön


Page 1 link


Back soon 🔜 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Post2  

 

I AM the creation of

peaceful experiences

because I truly

love myself

All is well.

 

I rejoice in all of my life’s

generosity 

I think and speak

only words of love.

I am enjoying my

Tranquility with life

 

 

I am filled with love

and enthusiasm

about life

and filled with true 

vitality

 

This moment is filled with real  joy.
I now choose to inhabit

the

experience

of the sweetness of today.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Post 3  

  1. Gentle Start: "I acknowledge my feelings and embrace the present moment. I am open to taking small steps toward what needs to be done."

  2. Building Momentum: "I am capable of completing my tasks with ease. Each action I take is a step toward my goals, and I honor my need for self-care along the way."

  3. Embracing Action: "I find joy in taking action. I am motivated to do what needs to be done, knowing that I am nurturing myself in the process."

  4. Empowered Mindset: "I am in control of my time and energy. I choose to prioritize my tasks while also making space for rest and rejuvenation."

  5. Balanced Approach: "I am committed to my responsibilities, and I also recognize the importance of self-care. I can do both with grace and ease."

  6. Joyful Productivity: "I approach my tasks with enthusiasm and positivity. Each completed task brings me closer to my dreams, and I celebrate my progress with self-love."

  7. Holistic Harmony: "I am a harmonious blend of action and self-care. I trust my intuition to guide me on when to work and when to rest."

  8. Radiant Energy: "I radiate energy and motivation. I am excited to tackle what needs to be done, knowing that I am also nurturing my well-being."

  9. Empowered Flow: "I flow effortlessly between productivity and self-care. I am grateful for my ability to balance my responsibilities with my need for rest."

  10. Celebrating Success: "I celebrate every accomplishment, no matter how small. I honor my journey and prioritize my self-care as I move forward."

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Videos that are still making a difference 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1. I notice my feelings with kind interest.
2. I ask, gently: what does my body need now?
3. I explore my thoughts without judgment.
4. I welcome questions, not answers.
5. I observe my reactions like a calm witness.
6. I offer myself patience as I learn.
7. I treat my doubts as information, not failure.
8. I stay open to unexpected tenderness.
9. I let curiosity soften my concern.
10. I listen to my limits with respect.
11. I approach my grief with gentle inquiry.
12. I give myself space to wonder and rest.
13. I am intrigued by small shifts in how I feel.
14. I welcome difficulty as a teacher, not a verdict.
15. I notice needs without rushing to fix them.
16. I attend to my heart with compassionate interest.
17. I lean into questions instead of demanding certainty.
18. I allow myself to be inexperienced and learning.
19. I watch my breath and notice changes kindly.
20. I treat each emotion as a clue, not a command.
21. I invite softness into moments of tension.
22. I stay present enough to be curious.
23. I honor each small discovery about myself.
24. I replace self‑criticism with gentle wondering.
25. I meet my inner world with openness and care.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I did what I could today.  

2. It's okay to feel tired and sad.  

3. Small breaths help me come back to now.  

4. I honor my grief and my needs.  

5. Rest is part of healing.  

6. I am allowed to slow down.  

7. My feelings are valid tonight.  

8. I give myself permission to do less.  

9. I carried what I could — the rest can wait.  

10. I hold tenderness for myself.  

11. Each small pause is enough.  

12. I can be gentle with my expectations.  

13. I release what I cannot change today.  

14. I am allowed to ask for help.  

15. My worth is not measured by productivity.  

16. Night is a safe place to feel.  

17. I breathe in calm, exhale judgment.  

18. I honor the memories I carry.  

19. I am present with what is here, not what should be.  

20. It's okay if I need more time.  

21. My limits are signals, not failures.  

22. I am surrounded by what I need right now.  

23. I hold space for both pain and comfort.  

24. Tonight I choose a small act of care for myself.  

25. I am enough, exactly as I am tonight.

1. I am here with what I feel, without needing to fix it.  

2. I notice this moment exactly as it is.  

3. I honor whatever arises tonight.  

4. I give myself permission to rest into this reality.  

5. Presence is enough for now.  

6. I let go of "should" and welcome "is."  

7. My feelings have space to exist.  

8. I meet myself with curiosity, not demand.  

9. I breathe into the sensations without rushing them.  

10. I accept pauses as meaningful.  

11. I hold my heart gently tonight.  

12. I allow grief and comfort to coexist.  

13. I witness my limits without shame.  

14. I am with my present pace.  

15. I honor the quiet smallness inside me.  

16. Each breath anchors me to now.  

17. I trust my capacity to be present.  

18. I offer myself compassion for being here.  

19. I release the pressure to perform.  

20. I acknowledge the weight I carry and soften into it.  

21. I am permitted to feel whatever comes.  

22. I meet this night with a gentle attention.  

23. I hold my needs as important.  

24. Tonight I practice staying with one small thing.  

25. I am present; that presence is enough.

 

1. I notice my feelings with kind interest.  

2. I ask, gently: what does my body need now?  

3. I explore my thoughts without judgment.  

4. I welcome questions, not answers.  

5. I observe my reactions like a calm witness.  

6. I offer myself patience as I learn.  

7. I treat my doubts as information, not failure.  

8. I stay open to unexpected tenderness.  

9. I let curiosity soften my concern.  

10. I listen to my limits with respect.  

11. I approach my grief with gentle inquiry.  

12. I give myself space to wonder and rest.  

13. I am intrigued by small shifts in how I feel.  

14. I welcome difficulty as a teacher, not a verdict.  

15. I notice needs without rushing to fix them.  

16. I attend to my heart with compassionate interest.  

17. I lean into questions instead of demanding certainty.  

18. I allow myself to be inexperienced and learning.  

19. I watch my breath and notice changes kindly.  

20. I treat each emotion as a clue, not a command.  

21. I invite softness into moments of tension.  

22. I stay present enough to be curious.  

23. I honor each small discovery about myself.  

24. I replace self‑criticism with gentle wondering.  

25. I meet my inner world with openness and care.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc_KTlV3zv4 
great for empaths 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

links to videos I’m watching right now 

Watching this right now


Links to meaningful video threads in process 

Title:While You Sleep Become As You Want

Link https://bmindful.com/forum/thread/18890/march-2026-while-you-sleep-become-as-you-want-

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content