Â

Â
table of contents & intro coming soon

Decision Making Binaural
I allow myself to love my choices and do whatever I need and this is better than any THATÂ
Â
â I move to the rhythm of my perfect timing. Life is quite good as my inner Spirit is now letting me comprehend.
â I pace myself to the rhythm of acceptance, Love and appreciation
â Today I gather my things, my thoughts and my feelings and finalize whatever needs finalizing with finesse, quality and beautiful RhythmicFlow of AllNeedsMet.
â I intend on giving myself the most relaxing enjoyable life , and pace myself to the rhythms of ideal moments.
âI Am consciously and consistently experiencing being Spirit -centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.
2025Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Thinking of afformationsÂ
In the moment :
Why do I love to progress every
day in my own way
I AM the complete leveraging
reality into my ideal reality because
I AM perception.
thinking of affirmationsÂ
I really do love myself
totally with gentle inspiredÂ
Divine discipline that works every tinne
Â
â¨Â I am well grounded
and at peace
with my entire life because peace is how I travelÂ
Â
â¨I do my best,
and my best is good enough
because I learn well,
do well
and think incredibly well.
Â
 I prioritize my wellbeing my kind of perfectly
in all I do and I applaud my wellbeing for being up for my tasks today.
I love how I surprised myself
because I now
look forward
to today in the most Divine waysÂ
Â
I AM the accomplishment
of  everything
of highest value in
beautiful Divine timingÂ
Â
I AM that
loving self compassion
Â
I know in this very time frame, I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing
Â
 I enjoy my focused,
grounded, and accomplished
self &
how I live life with ease.
Â
Every task is becoming more of a piece of cakeÂ
Â
 I am now so resilient in the face of what many call challenges,
I just choose to label challenges as opportunities for Greater Gifts.
Â
 I AM NOW ENJOYING SUCCESS IN GENTLE, WHOLESOME SELF-DISCIPLINE WAYSÂ
â¨Â  Today I allow my eternal Spirit self to shine & shineÂ
Â
â¨Â I am lighthearted ,
& more AMAZING how I am enjoy life even more
Â
â¨I Am knowing I AM perfect direction and I absolutely know what to do along the way.
Â
 Love, prayer and peace is my essence
Â
 Today I embrace where I am in my experience
Â
I am definitely embracing this moment as Good Excellent & PraiseworthyÂ
Â
I Am Greater than the that that I perceive
in my way
I Am fully aware how my present , past and belief in future achievements deserve praise..
 â¨Â I AM gentle Divine discipline.
And while I Am Divine & Divinely Guided - I love how
my inner child & I are still in close communication.
oh yes - my inner child rocks !

Self care is the most valuable thing I can do for myself under all conditions. I will have less to do in that area⌠the more I do in that area⌠because the progression of self-care is a progressive evolved state which allows ease into places it doesnât seem like it belongs.Â
Healthcare Teeth /binaural
Â
Â
Â

Â
Favorite Quotes

Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.â Â Â
 Roy T. Bennett

Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.
Roy T. Bennett

"Distance yourself from negative people who try to lower your motivation and decrease your ambition. Create space for positive people to come into your life. Surround yourself with positive people who believe in your dreams, encourage your ideas, support your ambitions, and bring out the best in you."
Roy T. Bennett

Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
To stop caring about what others think is often easier said than done. It becomes easy when you can listen to your inner voice to form a strong conviction and self-confidence.
Roy T. Bennet

Embrace relational uncertainty. Its â¨called romance. Embrace spiritual â¨uncertainty. Itâs called mystery. â¨Embrace occupational uncertainty â¨Itâs called destiny. Embrace â¨emotional uncertainty. Itâs called â¨joy. Embrace intellectual â¨uncertainty itâs called revelation.
Mark Batterson

Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.
Make peace with yourself before you move forward.
Roy T. Bennet

This quote really made me think in a very grateful way:


Binaural for motivation - reminds me of a repairman making adjustments on me lol. Though it really works  Thanks 528!
Link
Link 8 hours Â
Todayâs New StartÂ
Â
Powerful Awesome Self Hypnosis &Meditation Audios
I label this self hypnosis - though in reality all hypnosis is self hypnosis. Sarah Dresser is a phenomenal clinician & I feel her work is an absolute gift.
Â
Â
â â It is wonderful taking responsibility-knowing freedom is in the choice for freedom
old Happiness Mtg
I ask myself good questions and easily respond with wonderful answers. - - - Ƹ̥̾Ǫ́̾Ěơ
-
-
- Ƹ̥̾Ǫ́̾Ěơ Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly.
Â
- Â
Quotes &
Affirmations
Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance."
Brian Tracy
Â
âWhen values, thoughts, feelings, and actions are in alignment, a person becomes focused and character is strengthened.â
â John C. Maxwell


Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
- My desire for order is valid and understandable.
- I can create calm in small, meaningful ways.
- Itâs okay to care for my space for my own comfort.
- One small action is enough right now.
- I donât need anyoneâs permission to make things feel steady.
- Tending my home is a loving act toward myself.
- Iâm allowed to want things to feel predictable.
- Progress can be gentle and gradual.
- I give myself credit for the care I do manage.
- I can choose rest over doing when I need it.
- Order brings me ease, not judgement.
- I am capable of small, helpful changes.
- My home reflects my compassion for myself.
- I can set boundaries around tasks and time.
- Itâs safe to do less and feel enough.
- I honor the effort I put in, however small.
- I am steady even when things change.
- I can do tasks tomorrow without shame.
- Creating order is a way to soothe
- I release the need for perfection in my space.
- I am learning new rhythms that support me.
- Taking care of my home is taking care of myself.
- I trust myself to act kindly and reasonably.
- I accept help when it feels right and decline when it doesnât.
- Right now, I choose gentleness for myself.
Â
Hello Hubby itâs me
l
Â

Â
When mind and heart move together, clarity meets courage: reason guides your choices while compassion fuels them, so decisions are both wise and kind. Balancing thought with feeling helps you see problems fully, weigh consequences, and act in ways that honor your values and the people around you. That union makes actions more grounded and more generous, turning good intentions into effective, meaningful change.

Â
Â
Reflection question 2 response in processÂ

|
2 How do you work into your life doing the things that need your attention
when you feel you are at your limit?
Â
How do you create ways that inspire you to care
about doing what it takes when stressed?
Â
| Â |
âI understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.â
|
âMy focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.â
|
âI focus on this task only. This task is easy.â
|

|
|
 |

|

|
Affirmations For
 Â
|
Reminding Self Of who they
are
mind & heartÂ
|
Â
|
Â
Youâre the one that did it.
|
|
&
Youâve read the books.
|
|
&
Youâre the one that figured it out.
|
All feels so  right
as never before!
I celebrate the
finished product
and my progress
along the way!
|
|
 I see myself     feeling     doing     beingÂ
|

Joy, Peace, Gratitude & Kindness
I am connected, even in quiet moments.
I will meet tomorrow one small step at a time.
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi