|
|
|
To all of my Bmindful friends- if the words suit your spirit:
|
Freedom is the world of joy." ~ Nachman of Breslov
"Common sense is strengthened by joy." ~ Nachman of Breslov
"A man's drive for profit should be prompted by the desire to give charity." ~ Nachman of Breslov
"I conquered my hostility by putting it away until the day I might need it." “While praying, listen to the words very carefully. When your heart is attentive, your entire being enters your prayer without your having to force it." ~ Nachman of Breslov
ve." ~ Nachman of Breslov
"If you are not a better person tomorrow than you are today, what need have you for a tomorrow?" ~ Nachman of Breslov
"All new beginnings require that you unlock a new door." ~ Nachman of Breslov
"Always wear a smile. The gift of life will then be yours to give." ~ Nachman of Breslov
"Always remember, joy is not incidental to spiritual quest. It is vital." ~ Nachman of Breslov
"Even if you can't sing well, sing. Sing to yourself. Sing in the privacy of your home. But sing." ~ Nachman of Breslov
"When a man is able to take abuse with a smile, he is worthy to become a leader." ~ Nachman of Breslov
"The man who acts humble in order to win praise is guilty of the lowest form of pride." ~ Nachman of Breslov
Intro 1
|
Today I approach life with the wisdom of all I really know |
Things
"Want freedom?
Get organized.
Want to get organized?
Get creative." ~ David Allen
I Am an Incredible refreshed new way
with all the love and refreshing abilities of I AM.
I feel what is powerfully good for me are at my disposal right now
My wide open desirable choices on my journey are now & those in my future are patiently waiting for me
I know what I want and what I need and I am allowing this life of ease on my incredible newest journey.
I have blinders on for unwanted detours & only allowing incredible journey
I thank you God, as my awesome Perfect Provider/
connection to the Best of only the Best.
I claim that best
as I observe /participate
in that best
which is healthy,
whole
& perfectly loving qualities .
And it is all so. Amen.
Todays Energy
|
Everyone Needs A Happy Place |
|
Everyone Needs a Place |

Thread in ongoing process / like me(:
Intro
post 1.
Mad cookie Man /aka Smart Routines With Enthusiasm - who allows his first name to be used lol - Jeff - coined the thread topic Powertools . This is a thread type-place to gather what works for us as individuals. He suggested we all create this.
I seem to have several floating around . None have been updated .. This is fresh and new specifically for 2024 End of Year .
I will include self soothing ways be do have meaningful moments - creating a string of awesome for my life.
I will include links from our site , the internet . I will include passages , quotes & affirmations.
I will embrace the very love I Am to flow with ease… zero resistance to being present for myself .
To be present for myself - allows a greater understanding and purpose/ presence/ energy for others. This of course requires an ongoing balance … I have learned this lesson deeply after being married most of my life to my soulmate . Just a delicate balance of caring for oneself & one another .
if he were here right now - this is something I would expound upon bc all I have
learned about the fragility of life I dedicate this thread to us both & anyone that can benefit from it.
Affirmative prayer
& other affirmations & intentions
I AM a very peaceful energy
Dearest Creator
Majestic Loving God who has created everything .
Thank you for
my very essence.
Thank You for
allowing people, places and things
that are aligned with the lighthearted
nature of my soul. Thank You for giving me peace .
Thank You for Guiding Your Spark within me.
And it is so Amen
If I absolutely do nothing else in a day
, I will always at least :
- Pray
- Be still & listen to my heart
- I will be authentically be myself- bc no one anywhere can be me more than me
- I will allow myself to know what is truly pressing & urgent
- I will allow myself to see the big picture & edit accordingly
- I will review appointments & be well prepared
- I will declutter - using trash , shred area, files and the misc will file -for now important, will file important for reference - archiving
- At the end of the day :I will review my day and see how I can be more efficient , be more playful & be more self compassionate
- I will do my basics with self-care
- I will do my basics with home care
- I will prioritize everything - so I will only have to look at the next right thing
Even when things are happening slow & not visible to the eye - Remember - beauty is always in the midst
T
|
Love Pretty things |
productivity YES I AM AMAZING still I AM completing what my sacred team was not able , what we did so well as individuals and the things that we both considered more than we wanted to tackle. AND SO IT IS AMEN Thank you! vitality Yes I AM STILL AMAZING! I get so much done everyday. focused and I love that |
|
|
.
|
|
|
My hubby used to quietly interrupt me .. & ask are you doing your affirmations? I would stop my flow - & engage with - & whisper , Yes. He would say , OK - as if to apologize for interrupting . What a welcome interruption that would be today . That's an example of the balancing act of self care & making time for who & what matters . to be continued…
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



































to be peaceful










☼Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening,ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging,only adds to the joy and glory of the climb. ...Sir Winston Churchill~



