
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Often isn’t that what so much is all about:
I love the statement by Alex Elle
Holding place for duality
She stated:
I am going to be inviting you to hold space for the duality that shows up in our lives.
So often,
We're taught that things
are either black or white,
Yes or no,
Good or bad.
And while we can hold space for all of those things,
There will be moments when we have to hold space for more than one truth,
For more than one thing.
‘
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to ˚ sleeping wonderfully & waking joyfully's post:
I love that .
Tonights duality
Part of me is ready, willing & able to keep going with tasks that are so important to me.
Another part , would like to step back and review the lessons & the victories.
I love to be peaceful & enjoy how life is unfolding.
Though to keep what I have
&
allow the creation
the momentum
Life needs
-to keep on going
… While true ,
I enjoy both
I stay up
& love stepping back
& noticing more .
Both are true -
both get my attention.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I am capable of creating and maintaining a great life, and I'm beyond ready and deserving of the effort.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Thought in ACTION
Allow your why to surface 
|
easy. |


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I realize it really is about how we feel.
It’s important to allow what you like to feel - or chances are someone or something has other plans for you .

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I SEE MYSELF HAVING WONDERFUL EXPERIENCES
I SEE MYSELF HAVING FUN AND LIVING A FULL LIFE
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi