login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2024 Flow Has a Lovely Frequency

4fab0ad9f751bbdc2bb06d5d748a4036.jpg

0c83585025089fde1aadb33cdfd1b87a--healing-affirmations-money-affirmations.jpg

 

 

I have a broader range of responses all filled with love.
 
 

 

 

 

 

Image result for dr. hank success quote pics

bc0c3cedbaa6453be3cdbaebc3bcfeb4--inspirational-thoughts-positive-thoughts.jpg

Inspirational quote by Dr. Hank affirmation happiness law of attraction appreciation gratitude Abraham Hicks #affirmation #gratitude #lawofattraction

‘ All my life, I have made it complicated , but it’s so simple.
I love when I love.
And when I love, I am myself’ Hugh Prather

Image result for vision board affirmation pics

 

I live in total harmony with my true life purpose.

 

 

 

law-of-attraction-part-2-6-728.jpg?cb=1231942259

Simplicity paves the way for the things that once felt impossible to create a flow with.
My simplified life allows me to hear crisp vivid callings of my soul.

law-of-attraction-part-2-7-728.jpg?cb=1231942259

c2daa80c92dfb3740016212c67a63822.jpg

3efad890b0344b0f7c7486a895db04a8--positive-mantras-positive-mindset.jpg

for more mantras from this site

these beautiful mantras are from MichelleKirsch.com

related clarity thread-Allowing & Appreciating Greater Clarity

 

 

 

 

Back soon

 

Back soon

ead0480bb83fe34d575cf95a59469eac.jpg

â¾ â¾

c4d2d7d7c75cb32493d81c3e218fb9ad--mondays-plaque.jpg

9768c43290e009f194a0bbdbbe5c31b8--morning-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

9aa4d281b88e1f7b0fda20b384bac886--affirmations-for-women-law-of-attraction-morning-affirmations.jpg

 

57e0a8f9968f611d18480e39ad2918ed--miracle-morning-affirmations-focus-affirmations.jpg

 

I Am abundantly provided for now and always.

I am enjoying freedom in my now and feel my bright future.

 

My vibration is a current that offers a vibration of what I want! #instagood #happiness #positivevibesonly #onlypositivevibes #vibration #lawofattraction #manifesting Law of attraction Manifesting

cec8187a703a8c1559e6d83da4509cca.jpg

 

a803d05e99f1767d1b00c4db45803bf3.jpg

 

 

Image result for a good life appreciating what you have

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Thread in process

  →   I adore my short term memory and treat it with love and kindness and it responds in kind.
  →   I love including God in all of my goals. Together we create miracles in my life and the lives of others.
  →   I Am the ease I like to experience.
  →   I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!
  →   I Am great yesterday, and I Am better today; there is no point in waiting
  →   Within this space,only good things will come.
  →   GOOD THINGS JUST KEEP HAPPENING TO ME
  →   Wow ! It's awesome how prayer works...
  →   I am the master of my life. My life is easy, happy, rich, loving, wonderful. I love living my life.
  →   I love myself as I am and take care of myself with indescribable joy.
  →   The right people and circumstances will always naturally appear in my life as I need them
  →   My focus always includes joyous heartfelt gratitude and appreciation.
  →   I love my chosen affirmations, intentions & motivational audios. My favorite things are always part of my favorite days. Thank you.
  →   My stressors have become joyfully motivational.
  →   I have enthusiasm, passion and perseverance.
  →   I love everything I do.
  →   I can do this.
  →   I get things done
  →   I'm ready and willing to share my talents and gifts with the world.
  →   I can see myself taking dynamic action, in a purposeful, powerful way.
  →   I get things done, I do it now.
  →   I am aware that my emotions and thoughts create great motivating forces which direct my life.
  →   I know the way forward and I take it.

Image result for dr. hank success quote pics

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaFGvxUtvo1g_H8JKDtkZSPyf4XAeyB9ju6NT3rMGM4507SWxJmg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw7DFKJhiqWO4DxIoY3yS5q6Krx1PMbIKiJTVMAATblwOkAjjaNA

bdfcdfc68dd71ddff0611def76ddda7e--morning-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

 

 

efdccba762575cdc0da834fd0ae5a966--morning-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

How we start the day is a wonderful indicator of the flow you will enjoy

 

→   My happiness  and awe draws an overwhelming amount of blessings into my Life.
I Am always allowing what else God has

in store for me in Awesome totality. Thank You 

      • I Am always allowing  the good  that is here and the  better better  that is on its way 

Allowing Energy To Work For You

Share Motivational Things That Really Work For You

 

 

 
 
 

I love how well I organize things that matter to me.

 

I allow myself a flow of actionable steps to joyfully glide through

I Am creating routines my inner spirit 

ღMy actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it. I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

 

Simplicity paves the way for the things that once felt impossible to create a flow with.
My simplified life allows me to hear crisp vivid callings of my soul.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I expect lavish miracles and blessings to unfold in my life today. I am grateful.

      •  
    • -As I humble myself to God,the Majestic Creator of the Universe,
    • I AM  in this moment …trusting the process of life  more & more completely



  →    optimum health is in my life now.

      • .Thank You 

    • -I choose to  allow humility with  my relationship to God,the Majestic Creator of the Universe



 
  →   I feel more alive, more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy.

The moment I decided where I want to go, the world made room for me.

I Am creating routines my inner spirit loves!

Aligned productivityღ

 

Keeping a Success Journa

6-Pieces-Pack-Child-Safty-Plastic-DIY-Scissors-Handcraft-Decorative-Edge-Scissors-Waves-Photos-DIY-Paper.jpg_220x220.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content