login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★allowing, appreciating greater clarity {affirmations&links}

allowing, appreciating greater clarity 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

__________________I have a beautiful life for myself right now as never before.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

__________________ღEvery day I set aside ten minutes to imagine what the future could be, and the rest of the day making/allowing it to happen.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

__________________This is so good how I Am always creating ease on my high value areas of life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

__________________I am filled with positive energy and belief in my abilities

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ღI love all the possibilities of today

ღI love how how I am choosing to allow.

ღWhatever I need is simply there when I need it.

ღThere is an ease and flow to my life that fills my heart with joy.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content