login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How has the law of attraction helped you?

It would be interesting to know what your opinions are on this subject, how you have utilised it and how it has helped your life…

By dwelling in the purest words, those words become my thoughts. A pure heart reveals itself and the world responds with joy. Yahoo!

I have used the law of attraction unawares before I read about it; so yes, I do believe that we create our universe… that our interior condition reflects our exterior.

Okay still doesnt answer the question, but thanks xxx

I believe the Law of Attraction just…IS…. There is no turning it off… it simply is the way the Universe operates. It serves as a ‘reflection’ (resulting in what has manifested) for us. We then SEE what our thoughts, feelings, and intentions have ‘done.’
I know this is just my own personal opinion, but I very much believe that the Energy is SOOOO much stronger lately and that it will keep getting stronger as we move forward in this, yet another Cycle of Life.
I was a ‘bmindful dropout’ for a couple of months… and oh yes, the Law of Attraction REALLY showed me what happens if you get lazy about ‘being mindful’… I won’t get fluffy here — it is HARD to keep your mind positive sometimes…VERY hard…when the Law of Attraction shows you (via illness, lack of enthusiasm, depression, etc) where your thoughts have been focused and what you have given your attention to.
Seems like this “me” requires some intense drama just to capture my attention. /: …..
As Abraham sez: “just think a thought a tiny bit better than the (negative) one you are thinking” …don’t expect to make instant quantum leaps… sounds good to me. Getting back on track. LOA is ever present.
Betty

good to see you back Betty

I agree, Betty. It just is. It’s how the universe is made, our monkey brains just have a hard time with it.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content