login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest December2023 ★ Lighthearted & Magnificent Results

9838e61af4234a73852de19ce04bd3de.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEsnUGbgJU7sMCCQDE_GXblqwwoPc9wt5P9rxTqiLvIGc1-A6KVw

Light-Hearted Intentions With Magnificent Results
Related threads 1 link

Let’s share our Lighthearted side ....Enjoy!

Rhonda-Hendricks-99.jpg

ebbd1cc01f2504abfccdd7508bd90ec5.gif

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Light-Hearted Intentions With Magnificent Results
Share what you love



Let’s share our Lighthearted side ....Enjoy!
 
4707213_orig.jpglove4.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhkfo9E1FX7wh8O-2P17gx88nup4WmE1qTp5ojPUx-rx-r39Hsf9990fde12565fd2de27ccc4edef4c92--self-improvement-sentiment.jpgtrust12.jpg

19b973963afc13078e01cd695f77da7e.jpg

 
 
 
positivethoughts2.jpg

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1+Corinthians+1614.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

009d03808ea425053ac8f2f17bfd1a29--peace-of-mind-quotes-affirmation-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

74de03a1841ebc23323f3b4a80c3c8d3--sad-quotes-embedded-image-permalink.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

dba44e2d792be69e790d774a75e4db32--workout-quotes-monday-motivation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for love

 

we-are-always-capable-of.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Image result for light and love to the world quotes

7b3f64f5ea6d3d8b65c177c7d3cb6977--water-droplets-pink-hearts.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEsnUGbgJU7sMCCQDE_GXblqwwoPc9wt5P9rxTqiLvIGc1-A6KVw

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Light-Hearted Intentions With Magnificent Results

FALL IN LOVE WITH LIFE
Lets share our Lighthearted side ....Enjoy!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnklbg9yxnz5av8Wx6bh637VZ_28KI0Pv5-grQ_6gwvJBabbeB

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsnD0YKL2a2LC-HGddfDejH_mf8RRwr9HcAwavvj_s0iw-Td85Image result for heart light playing withuniverse pics quotes

Love is the energy I run on.

Always forgive your enemies-

-nothing annoys them so much.
Oscar Wilde

 

4ecf63b81cb88c7fa02de99a0a63fda5--daily-affirmations-morning-quotes.jpg

Related imageimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiarmAxdHwDAgbj3hKImijFkn5doXgMkiXt8rHE7KysyCwrBK2Image result for heart light playing with universe pics quotes

 

I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions

il_340x270.1000542749_832c.jpg?version=0

9e37cdfddd7a9af541876544d83cf93b--i-am.jpg402ce62d4fcf979180b3d6081a0bdf19--beautiful-morning-beautiful-dream.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

There’s no fear when you’re having fun.”

– Will Thomas

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend on waking fully refreshed and focused on todays goals that are continuously formed into manageable magnificence.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I am now willing to see my own beauty and magnificence
  →   I acknowledge my beauty and magnificence!
  →   I AM completely & entirely in awe at the awesomeness, the splendour, the glamour, the glory, the superbness, the magnificence, the majesty and the abundance that is......MY LIFE & who I AM!
  →   I allow what is needed to show up and surprise me with its magnificence.
  →   I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!
  →

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  I am strong, spiritual and intelligent.
I exude power and magnificence.


 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I AM allowing the Divine magnificence of the God of my understanding, and the magnificence which exceeds my understanding.
  →   I have exceeded what I wanted to do, now I Am allowing the next phase of creating magnificence.
  →  bmindful - the positive affirmation community
https://bmindful.com/

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am willing to see my magnificence
  →   Magnificence resides within me.
  →   I see myself in perfect health, and love how I take pride in the selfcare and ENERGY which allows for this magnificence.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I intend on waking fully refreshed and focused on todays goals that are continuously formed into manageable magnificence.
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   My selfcare-ACTION/ENERGY defines a magnificence I deeply value

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


  →   I surrender so sweetly and allow magnificence

which is always the result 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


  →   I love how you've created an understanding of what you need at this time of your life, and how you continue to leave space for more

magnificence

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

.
  →   Why do I have this amazing quality that can transform the remnants of contrast to joyful magnificence in areas I truly value?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I easily and clearly communicate areas of importance to those who help me create magnificence.


  →   I love how all is coming together with ease and magnificence!


  →   I am Magnificence in Human Form!!


  →   I Am a Divine Natural at allowing Magnificence and Order within all valued areas of my life.

  →   Magnificence is the energy I AM allowing.

  →   As needed until inevitable magnificence is the result, I allow my tasks to get my complete focused action- therefore Magnificence is always present every step of the way 

 


 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   How can I not fully accept the magnificence that is present for us all?

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content