|
Today I allow my best self to be present all day. Today I create order wherever it will create more ease in my world. I Am alignment and I allow my energy to be magnificent. Today I believe in my power to make what I need better. I Am now ready and I create with unified harmonious positive energy. Today I am going to give in to the temptation to succeed where it truly matters to me. |
|
1. Today is a new day and each new day presents a fresh start. 2. Each new day offers a new beginning overflowing with possibility and opportunity. 3. Today, I greet the day with fresh eyes and new ideas. 4. Today, there is no past, there is no future; there is only this moment. 5. In this Now, I give myself permission to release toxicity from every level of my energy field. 6. Abundance flows through my day; an abundance of love, happiness and positive energy. 7. This abundance, this positive energy allows me to step into my day, into my work, into my mission, into every word and action—moment to moment. 8. I am focused, excited, energized and determined. 9. I am creative. 10. I am grateful, fully appreciating all the love in my life – the abundance. Janice Taylor
I may have duplicated some / sorry(:1)I am thankful for the habits that I am developing and manifesting in my life
|



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi













