Enthusiasm is a processs lol
Join in & create the feelings you are destined to have with the life you are building .
Related threads in process
Link-Scheduled Opportunities
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
-
- Enthusiasm is a telescope that yanks the misty, distant future into the radiant, tangible present. ~unknown
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations
It is good to feel good and since all of my feelings are acceptable to me, I perceive my feelings as good all of the time.
I AM freedom because
I AM the allowing of faith ,trust and belief.
I AM FOCUSED
AND LOVE
MY JOYFUL DETERMINATION ,
FOCUS,
FLOW, & EFFICIENT
PRODUCTIVITY.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

“You are SO comfortable in this role of “sparkle and shine”, that life has become quite fun for you to live. You ARE in your purpose, without doing anything blatant or dramatic — just serving and shining!”
{Bmindful Positive Affirmation #41994}
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


The kindest thing you can do for the people you care about is to become a happy, joyous person. - Brian Tracy
Celebrate Every Gorgeous Moment
By SARK
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today is a great day to be of service to others.
Today is a great day to take great care of myself and others,
Today is a great day to be happy, joyous and free!
Today I choose how I feel
Today I choose how my day is.
Today I am looking forward to you.
Here I Am, and I Am ready for this great great day
I Am SUFFICIENTLY nourished mind, body and spirit,
I willingly allow life to be at its best by feeling noticing the best.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

"The purity of your light, and the fullness of your light, is something you are very good at. You hatched the plan to be and feel beautiful and whole, and this has been a wonderful choice for you. You feel easily able to shine.”
Bmindful affirmation/41993
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content