I choose to keep it simple,
my inner child wouldn’t have
it any other way 💖
Daily come on by & be easy though get ‘er done lol
Nancee 1953 once posted this & I love it/ love Nancee too 💐

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Allowing Joyous Treasures…
post here what you 💕
|

|
|
💕
|
|
|
|
✰You have the need and the right to spend part of your life caring for your soul. It is not easy. You have to resist the demands of the work-oriented, often defensive, element in your psyche that measures life only in terms of output — how much you produce — not in terms of the quality of your life experiences. To be a soulful person means to go against all the pervasive, prove-yourself values of our culture and instead treasure what is unique and internal and valuable in yourself and your own personal evolution Jean Shinoda Bolen

|
|
 

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR YOU “Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don't have to like it... it's just easier if you do.”~Byron Katie
AWAKENING "I have awakened inside of a MIRACLE." ~ Byron Katie
INSIDE OUT “Since the beginning of time, people have been trying to change the world so that they can be happy. This hasn’t ever worked, because it approaches the problem backward. What The Work gives us is a way to change the projector—mind—rather than the projected. It’s like when there’s a piece of lint on a projector’s lens. We think there’s a flaw on the screen, and we try to change this person and that person, whomever the flaw appears on next. But it’s futile to try to change the projected images. Once we realize where the lint is, we can clear the lens itself. This is the end of suffering, and the beginning of a little joy in paradise.”~Byron Katie
FREEDOM "I discovered that when I believed my thoughts, I suffered, but that when I didn’t believe them, I didn’t suffer, and that this is true for every human being. Freedom is as simple as that. I found that suffering is optional. I found a joy within me that has never disappeared, not for a single moment."~Byron Katie
THOUGHTS ARE FRIENDS "Thoughts are friends, not enemies. They’re just what is. They appear. They’re innocent. We’re not doing them. They’re not personal. They’re like the breeze or the raindrops falling. Thoughts arise like that, and we can make friends with them. Would you argue with a raindrop? Raindrops aren’t personal, and neither are thoughts. It’s the meaning you attach to those thoughts that you think is personal." ~ Byron Katie
Byron Katie Quotes

|
   |
 |
 |



post here what you 💕
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
By Jennifer Louden
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷName what is enough in simple facts.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
In a nutshell, COE’s [conditions of enoughness] are using four simple steps to create a boundary or container around anything in your life (and I mean anything – parenting, finding a partner, writing a book, doing the yard work) that you want to shape and build.
The four steps are:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 1. Name what is enough in simple facts.
What you will actually do next. Measurable. Factual, no aspirations. “I will write new material on my project. I will start and finish an exercise video. I will write one section of my Match.com profile.”
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 2. Include a time element.
For how long…
How often…
By when….
Name a boundary so you know when you are finished, not the big finish, but each step. “I will write new material for 30 minutes.” “I will write one section of my Match.com profile by Friday at 5 pm.”
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 3. Ensure they’re dependent on ONLY YOU on an AVERAGE day. Not a superhuman day.
The quickest way to experience enoughness? Stop making an aspirational to-do list that you never complete. Stop expecting a day in which you are someone you aren’t. Start planning for average, a day in which you have to take the car in because it has a flat, a day in which you sleep in and forget to meditate, a day in which you get brain fuzzed at 3 pm: a day of reality.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 4. Declare you are satisfied when your conditions are met—even if you don’t feel satisfied.
Everybody likes to skip this step. They feel stupid, especially saying it out loud (super powerful). But this is where we stop to notice, and very briefly celebrate, what we did. Research shows this is what allows us to build and sustain our momentum. So don’t skip it.
Building Your Truer Life-4 Steps
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations:
I AM FOCUSED AND LOVE MY JOYFUL DETERMINATION , FOCUS, FLOW, & EFFICIENT PRODUCTIVITY.”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I make Good decisions easily and trust the process.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Effortlessly I start, continue & complete tasks of varying levels of intensity.
It is great fun to allow others to be who they are because I AM a master at live and let live.
I do an happy dance as I easily separate myself from people , places & things that are really not meant for my sacred spirit place.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I now see and feel my goals as already accomplished.
|
 
→ I am always being Guided by a Higher Solution.→ P.P.S. Preparation, Prayer and Surrender
I Am clarity of mind

→ I clearly see joy in my surroundings.→ Goodness and joy are mine in all situations. |
| → I hear harmony, melody, beauty, softness, power. |

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Awesome self talk delivers the self I love being.
And as always grateful for Bmindful for being such a wonderful place for all of us 'to gather our thoughts'
feel free to share as often as you'd like-the affirmations you are loving right now -in this moment
love,selfcare
affirming:
I knew it! Today is just what I need it to be!!
related thread
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi