login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JUNE 2023★page 1/Post more Affirmations/it’s what we do for a GOOD reason

Post affirmations you really enjoy 💖

Link to page 2

JOIN IN ANYTIME

you are always appreciated✅

you are always loved✅

you are always valued ✅ 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

 

 

 

 

I am

liking:

I can do what is next for me because I am

an expert on myself .

 

I now replace each feeling

of lack with two

dreams and faith

of plenty.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

louise-hay-quotes-health-glorious-dynamic-energy.jpg?w=396&h=396 I am responsive to life-enhancing ideas and apply them in my life.ec74ea0fea47a8e80afd1c7c6f1fd7b7.jpg
 

I allow the softness of the Spirit to fill my day.

I have the power to make the changes I need to make in my life.

Each morning is the beginning of a day waiting to be discovered. I am ready to give and to receive God’s love.

 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

 
Love courses
through everything;
I feel it, I see it,
I experience it fully.
 
 
 

I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others

Wonderful things happen

to me

because I live

with

an attitude of gratitude.


I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me.

 


My mind is constantly creating optimistic and positive thoughts

 all day long about everything I do

Related image
Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Simply breathing is the easiest way for me to live and to nourish the sacred in me! 

I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.V16.gif

Image result for therapists cry: reflections on therapistsâ tears

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The things I create are even better than I imagine them to be.

The higher I lift my thoughts, the more blessed and

enduring are my achievements.

 

“I understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.” “My focus is clear. My attention flows to

 

one thing at a time.” “I take joy in doing one thing at a time.” “Focus” “This task is easy”

8bbc64246ba73cccf9de3a4e2888eff9.jpg


I lovingly hold

& embrace my experiences

with ease & joy.

 
 
 
 
 

ღI Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

ღI can feel my desires and beliefs being in total sync!!!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content