login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JULY 2023★page 2/Post more Affirmations/it’s what we do for a GOOD reason

Page 1 Link

Post affirmations you really enjoy 💖

JOIN IN ANYTIME

you are always appreciated✅

you are always loved✅

you are always valued ✅ 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

 

 

Affirmations 

Joyous to report

I have so much

goodness to be thankful for.

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


I clear all the ways I am harder on myself than I am on anybody else!

I clear all the ways I don’t live up to my own expectations!

I clear any and all ways, I do not honour myself!

I believe these affirmations were found on a blog page that no longer exists by Barbara Clarke / Beyond Affirmations 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 Thank you God for the clarity in this moment

 

I Am Only The Sacred Space Of My Soul.
I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul's satisfaction.
Joy is natural when I Am my authentic self, acknowledging nothing is broken from my spirit-place.
I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

I am more and more able to mindfully bring myself back to the present moment and live and thrive from this place.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content