
Hellođ
Â
Hellođ
to Everyone in our Bmindful
Â
CommunityÂ
Link to Suggested Focus QuestionsÂ
Link to Suggested Bonus Questions
All questions are just suggested /
Feel free to share what you love too
Current Happiness Meeting Opebed Now!
06/28/23
Â
Â


Â
Â






The topic of this meeting is
SELF-COMPASSION-
I chose the author
SARK to help inspire & energize this Meeting with lightheartedness & ease.


Â
Â

Â
Quote I like:
May the presence and power of spirit surround, support and guide us and keep us safe.â¨May we remember the deep love we have for each other.â¨May we greet our emerging differences with tenderness and tolerance.â¨May we call on our courage to speak our truth, and reveal our vulnerabilities.â¨May we reflect back to others without blaming or shaming.â¨May we hear the truth others speak with compassion.â¨May we have patience with their process and emergence.â¨May we pause, breathe, and let ourselves settle.â¨May we stand in love and strength together.â¨May our rough edges be doorways to healing. â Bette Acuff
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi

I invite you to
Please create a list of quotes , affirmations & or afformations which assists you with self compassion. ( as few or as many as you would love)
&
With the help of
SARK inspiration:
The Suggested. Focus Questions are
Â

.JPG)
And if you desire - Get in touch with your Inner Child, he/she is always waiting for you .Â


.JPG)
.JPG)
Â
Â
|
Â
Â
More Suggestions for
Self Compassion focus:
Â
|
Â
A. Describe what having more self compassion has done for you lately ? What inspired you to create ways to enhance self compassion and how has it benefited you so far?
Â
Â
Â
Â
|
Â
B. How does self compassion increase your happiness?
Â
Â
Â
Â
|
Â
C. How will you be mindful of your self compassion daily?
Â
Â
Â
Â
|
Â
Â
D. Create intentions
& afformations ,
affirmations
affirmative prayer and / or quotes for your self compassion practice?
Â
|
Â
Â
E. How are you this moment ?
Â
Â
Â
Â
|
Â
F. Do you accept how you are doing and feeling this moment? Elaborate if you like.
:
Â
Â
Â
|
Â
G. Create a focus question of your own &
and enjoy & prosper!
:
Â
Â
Â
|
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Â

Suggested
Bonus Questions in process
- Utilizing this wonderful diagram⌠have fun  filling in the blanks as often as you like ⌠Over time, you may find things shifting or simply elaboratingâŚ.
I understandâŚ
I seeâŚ
I speak âŚ
I love âŚ
I doâŚ
I feelâŚ
I AM âŚ
Â

2. Â Here is another fill in for you :
Â
 I intend ⌠|
 |
| With my highest belief and expectationâŚ. I |
| I intend with my deepest convictionâŚ.that |
| More than other moment, I intendâŚ.to |
| Today is that day I AM ⌠|
| Today is that day I will ⌠|
| Today is the day no matter what ⌠|
| I am amazing , therefore I can, will, do ⌠|
|
Before the end of each day I willâŚ.know / do or be âŚ

|

3. With regard to people, places & things & releasing ⌠what will you release & why?

Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Focus Questions-link
Â
I love this diagramÂ
I understand : there is only so much I can take in - in one day. I understand there is only so much I can do in one day. Today I have self compassion for where I am, what I have experienced and support myself to moving thru where my life journey leads.
,Â
I see: thru the empowering seed of faith & hope Â
I speak: thru acceptance and love for myselfÂ
I love: thru a love for the Creator of the Universe & myself. Loving myself allows me to desire the Perfect gifts the Creator has for me as I surrenderÂ
I do: what is needed to the best of my ability on any given day .
I feel: that who I am, what I do, have done & will do are enough / & as I grow - all grows well too from right where I AM
I AM: right where I am supposed to be.Â

â¨Afformations:
Why is change that is always
taking place
in life forever & alwaysÂ
only to serve myself
and those connected
with me
for our most benevolent outcomes?
Why do friends
and family presume
the right things
&
support and understand so well ?
Why do I realize
that my expectations
suddenly & only get better better better ?
Why do I understand
there is no linear timeline
to things , that they just keep getting better?
Why is my
self-identity
so clear?
Why is my realization
sinking in
that I have dreams for my future life
& while they have changed
it could only have Great  promise?
Why is it so easy to
re-calibrate and work out what
I want to do with the rest of your life?
Why is making
decisions getting easier?
Why am I so good at understanding
there is no deadline for doing my life my way?
I took the Hospice list  below (article) & created as to why this year should be the worst ⌠& I turned it all around using afformations
https://www.hospiceandcommunitycare.org/wp-content/uploads/Second-Year.pdfÂ
Â
Â

Affirmations
Â
Â
1) I Choose to transform:
& upgrade my level of discipline /accountability
for daily tasks by using
Napoleon Hills 6 step listÂ
1) Get clear on what it is that you want.
2)Determine what you will do to achieve it.
3)Set a deadline when you expect to accomplish this.
4)Create a definite plan, and start it immediately.
5)Write out a clear concise statement of the above 4 steps.
6 )Read your statement aloud at least twice daily, more when possible, seeing, feeling, and believing that you already possess the object of your desire.
â¨
Â
2) I canât, yet, wonât, havenât yet, because
I havenât yet completed some projects I am working on, because surrounding âchallengesâ have added to my workload.
3) I positively challenge myself to: do a very wonderful job on my projects in a disciplined  & inspired flowÂ
4) I am resisting my positive challenge because: I enjoy moving at a pace that doesnât wear me out enjoy inspiringÂ
& inspiring myselfÂ
5) I am willing to change :very willing to change âŚ
Â
6) I am glad about:
That:
Today I ask myself how I would like to feel?
I ask the question of myself: what I would like to devote my focus and attention on?
Today I ask myself my why?
Today I allow my how?
Today I choose inner peace in my current moment ,
self acceptance,
& self compassion
Â
Â
 I intend âŚto renew my Spirit throughout my day every day. My Spirit is already peaceful & harmonious , and renewing it allows for the Good I AM that already exists. |
 |
| With my highest belief and expectationâŚ. I allow people to be who they are, and not engage with anything other than love. No one need understand Love as my life , as long as I do . I choose to believe love permeates all that is , & with Prayer whatever seeps thru is accepted as intended for that moment in time. |
| I intend with my deepest convictionâŚ.that I love myself unconditionally at all times. |
| More than other moment, I intendâŚ.to surrender |
| Today is that day I AM âŚfree from concerns as I have known and being introduced to a brand new day & I allow Hope in to my essence. |
| Today is that day I will âŚenjoy myself by being adequately proactive in my most valued areas. |
| Today is the day no matter what âŚI see myself as amazing , courageous & living a good life. |
| I am amazing , therefore I can, will, do âŚwhat I need and desire daily . I will allow what is needed to be desirable. |
|
Before the end of each day I willâŚ.know / do or be âŚenough. Because I am always enough , and so are you .

|
Â
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post:
Self compassion is a very merciful and loving act... Â It will sooth the soul...
Every time I allow myself to choose a new response, I lean in to being compassionate, patient and kind. I allow myself to stop, take a break and begin again with peace.
Self compassion allows me to sort things out.
Â
Thank you for putting up this meeting!
Â
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
Life is about making excellent choices!!
Posted on 22/06/2023. Last edited on 23/06/2023.
Compassion is something that I need - continuously through out my day.
With compassion, I choose to align with my how I want to experience my day and my daily list of needs.
When I encounter difficulty or other barriers, I give my self permission to re-presence what it is that I am committed to getting done and I choose how I want to feel while I get my work done...
I choose inner peace. Â
I choose inner resilience, inner connectedness and inner gratitude.
I am grateful for Bmindful and our Bmindful community.
I appreciate all of the growth and the learning that I have gotten here...Â
I am grateful for my relationship with self compassion so that I can be open to self love and self care.
Â
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
Life is about making excellent choices!!
Posted on 22/06/2023. Last edited on 25/06/2023.
I learn something everyday - that leads me to greater understanding and then, to greater self compassion.
Today, I got to a new place of gratitude and joy by listening with my heart and trusting my Spirit.
For 3 days, I had been having some anxiety about a score on a test which had not been posted yet. In the 3 day wait, I chose that I was happy to pass the test and to not be upset with just a passing score.
I stayed in peace in my Spirit. I did a lot of prayer of other parts of my life that I am actively creating, and I can feel the benefit of and the structure that this new routine is creating.
I learned that my brain is immediately adaptable, it's completely responsive - and instantaneous!Â
This is really great to know...Â
I am fully capable of adaptation and it's fully self directed - to get my mind into a relaxed state, and in that relaxation, find joy in that de - escalation. It's an instant reward of resilience!
I just wanted to to connect with inner calm and inner confidence, and I wanted that to be based upon inner peace.Â
Â
Â
Â
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
Poppy
Posted on 22/06/2023.
I will only treat myself as hard as I treat others: With loving kindness, understanding and compassion.
Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.
In response to Poppy's post:
Welcome Poppy!
This is profoundly perfect.
I am passing this on to others .Â
thank you !
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Poppy's post:
Beautifully said Poppy!!
Thank you!!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post:
Â

Â
Â
Let go of: I let go of everything
that preceded this momentâŚto be in this moment.
Â
Â
Â
Â
1. I choose the reality I wish to create
2. I am ready to begin a new day
3. I am at peace with my mind and body
4. My mind is quiet, calm and content
5. I have all that I need and more.
6. Today I move through life with confidence
7. I honour my deepest needs
8. My heart is open and at peace
9. I trust the flow of life
10. I inhale love and exhale fear
11. I free myself of limiting beliefs
12. I approach adversity with a calm sense of courage
13. I am in control of my reactions to life
14. I support the well-being of my mind, body and soul
15. I release emotions that don't serve me
16. I am committed to a peaceful and joyous life
17. I surrender into today with ease
18. There is nothing I need beyond this moment.
19. I am grateful for my life and for each breath
20. I love myself unconditionally
21. I replace self-judgment with self-compassion
22. I let go with ease
23. I trust that I will be taken care of
24. This moment is enough
25. I seek nothing, for I have what I need within me
26. I am grounded and centered
27. I am confident in who I am
28. I know when to act and when to rest
29. I ease my body by quietening my mind
30. I know that I am supported by the universe
31. I choose to think positive thoughts
32. I empower myself through wise thinking
33. I trust my body's ability to heal and to repair
34. My entire being is at ease
35. I breathe deep to harness inner peace
36. I feel energized yet calm.
37. There is nowhere I need to be but here.
38. I am learning and growing every day
39. I am intimately connected to the earth
40. I am loved and supported
41. I give and receive in equal measure
42. My body and mind are in harmony
43. I am not defined by my thoughts
44. I inhale peace and exhale tension
Â
Â
some more
of the suggested
focus questions:
A. Describe what having more self compassion has done for you lately ?
a) more peaceÂ
b) more desire to be , do , have what may benefit me.
c) allowing me to forgive myself for things I didnât know & had wished I did to help others more

Â
Â
What inspired you to create ways to enhance self compassion and how has it benefited you so far?
I wasnât comfortable with my speed/level of productivity with various projects.
I wasnât comfortable with how I felt with a behavior of someone who was rude and I wanted to have more compassion for them/ backfired on me - getting further behind in meaningful areas for myself & felt drained from the experience w/ the person.
Working on self compassion for me, ending up allowing for self compassion for this person who was in pain. And I was able to forgive myself & this person in ways & areas I wasnât able to do previously.
Â
Â
Tools I used to increase my self compassion were: coming soon
Â
Â
Â
Â
|
Â
B.
How does self compassion increase your happiness?
I know I can only be wherever I am , and I forgive myself for not being where the rest of the world is as a âwholeâ or
moments w/ many interactions w/individuals.
We all
interact with many people
outside of ourselves
with love & yes a level of detachment.
. After I am centered in love
and compassion for myself âŚ
& self care ⌠which is also self love /self compassion⌠I can be present for the intricacies of the world & appreciate greaterÂ
levels of happinessÂ
Â
Â
Â
Â
|
Â
C. How will you be mindful of your self compassion daily?
I will be aware that the âunfamiliarâ is something I will familiarize myself with.
Â
Affirmations
created
recently
I can do what is next for me because I Am an expert on myself and my expertise is rare optimum form in this moment.
Â
I choose to see what there is to see and to do what there is to do.
I have blinders on for unwanted detours & only allowing incredible journey
I thank you God, as my awesome Perfect Provider/
connection to the Best of only the Best. I claim that best
as I observe /participate
in that best
which is healthy,
whole
& perfectly loving qualities .
And it is all so. Amen.
â-/-
I believe Happiness Meetings ( & Bmindful of course )
are the epitome of inner freedom - letting go and being the love /joy we areÂ
Â
Â
JoelÂ
Olsteen prayerÂ
I DECLARE Godâs incredible blessings over my life. I will see an explosion of Godâs goodness, a sudden widespread increase. I will experience the surpassing greatness of Godâs favor. It will elevate me to a level higher than I ever dreamed of. Explosive blessings are coming my way. This is my declaration.

I will come from my heart
& from love

Â
If I want and need it,
I will ask for help and/or support.
It is up to others to respond authenticallyÂ
Â

I always
â-
Â
Being human is not about being any one particular way; it is about being as life creates youâwith your own particular strengths and weaknesses, gifts and challenges, quirks and oddities. Kristin Neff,
The beauty of self-compassion is that instead of replacing negative feelings with positive ones, new positive emotions are generated by embracing the negative ones. The positive emotions of care and connectedness are felt alongside our painful feelings. When we have compassion for ourselves, sunshine and shadow are both experienced simultaneously. This is importantâensuring that the fuel of resistance isnât added to the fire of negativity. It also allows us to celebrate the entire range of human experience, so that we can become whole. As Marcel Proust said, âWe are healed from suffering only by experiencing it to the full. Kristin NeffItÂ
|
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Â

I had a recent experience with my inner child & she was kind of snarky w/ me.Â
That was a new experience for me/Â
Bottom line, I found out - the many things I felt I needed to do & not conferring w/ her to find out if she needed some kind of comfort that only she knew she needed - was having her dig her heels in w/ me. She reminded me of a rude friend / when she really wasnât rude as much as feeling ignored and needing my love & supportÂ
I may not always know what I need or even how to fix what is wrong ⌠though my inner childâs feelings give me immeasurable wisdom.,Thank you little Self


Inner child is a  feeling part
of our consciousness
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post:
some things I have learned about self compassion:
~ if various external things were no longer in your life - who would you be to yourself , to others ⌠to the world?
I found out we donât really know how dependent we are to external circumstances being a certain way until they are no longer âin placeâ
So where does focus belong & why?
1) kindness - yes to self & others. We never know about others being there as they were - the way we valued & brought us joy, purpose & further meaningÂ
so yes be kind -Â
2) self care - as long as we give to ourselves in progressively healthy waysâŚ. we have a better chance at resilience in life - to be present for ourselves & othersÂ
3) joy, happiness - we arenât going to happy , happy , happy 100% of the time , though itâs okay to know that itâs a place we like to spend time, refer back to & create better better experiences whenever possible⌠and bring good feelings to others ⌠( with the understanding everyone must ultimately make their own choices .
4) back to self compassion - itâs a process . We may believe we are unattached to anything / Though be glad you have some attachments . Attachments inspire. And be glad we can detach . detachment with love is freedom.
5) and with the power of prayer - all is possible.
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post:
I very much appreciate the numerous quotes, all of which are beautiful examples of how we can welcome and nurture new growth in the field of consciousness and inner compassion.
In particular, I want to acknowledge the quote by Bette Acuff. It's just a well written, well thought out and a balanced quote of what this happiness meeting is bringing forth for me.
One brief comment about the quality and the contribution of Bmindful Happiness Meetings: Â Happiness meeting were the beginning of a new phase for me, in my personal life. All of the other ground work was a strong foundation.Â
Happiness Meeting are a work of creating; each meeting, each subject brings us to a new level - a new invitation to engage in that offering for growth, for new seeds and greater capacity to understand ourself and others.
In a word, I am like a seamstress, pulling on a few threads of meaningfulness in my life...
I know we are all working really hard, and sincerely wanting to be our best, our healthiest, and to thrive and achieve in each of our intentions.
More interiorly, I want to be as good as a listener, as a learner, as a lover of Life, Love and of Wisdom... To me, that is the work of inner connectedness. And, we all have a vastness, we just need to choose how, when and where we set about to do the work of learning how to connect and how to interpret this information.
Happiness meetings are all about what I am pointing towards...
I want that Joy of Being open to contribution. Open to transformation. Open to Being a contribution. I want that Light. I want that growth, that awareness, that ability to facilitate healing, union and be a source of peace, a source of indescribable wellness, creativity and connectedness.
Back to Happiness Meetings. Often, my posts are not demonstrative of all of the work that I am growing behind the scenes, and this is how it should be for all of us.
I am very grateful for All of this growth.Â
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
Back to Happiness Meetings.
Often, my posts are not demonstrative of all of the work that I am growing behind the scenes, and this is how it should be for all of us.
I understand
and
you are so right -
about not being able to represent where life takes us ,
when our spirit nurtures
us & the development we experience/
and continue to:
Â
⌠Happiness Meetings & Bmindful
are a  unique setting âŚ
I believe we go that place that is uniquely us ⌠sharing facets of ourselves
and enjoying facets of each other.A peaceful place for authentic growth & inner rewardÂ
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
Â
Open to Being a contribution. I want that Light. I want that growth, that awareness, that ability to facilitate healing, union and be a source of peace, a source of indescribable wellness, creativity and connectedness.
Â
I know you have succeeded in being a positive contributor
contribution
, because I for one
have been a powerful recipient
& I am sure I am not alone
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post:
I have been on the receiving end too, and I am exactly where I am today because of the compassion and the care that I received when I needed it.
I am extremely grateful for the miracle's that I received, the amazing people who took the time to just listen. What a powerful gift it is to be heard and understood...
I very much believe that healing is as much as a journey -- as it need be. Maybe I needed to reach out for help several times before the right door opened. Maybe I needed to really get strong in my will and my determination - and maybe I needed to reach a point where the only thing left to do was to pray for a miracle.Â
I know that all of the work that everyone does on Bmindful is helpful, it is life affirming, it can bring peace and order to overwhelm.Â
I am inspired because when you feel full of positivity - you want to share joy with others so they can feel it too!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
Can you just imagine if PEACE, LOVE, JOY and Exuberant Health became an epidemic!!!
Can you imagine if EVERYONE was wiling to be open to Being a contribution?!!
Honestly,... the possibilities are endless!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:Â
I concur on all things you have shared .
A wonderful purpose to be joyful from the inside / outÂ
The world needs more positive encounters âŚ. & just think we are part of that revolution.
And even when we are needing help/ support - we raise awareness to others that they are not alone in moments that feel less than perfect & we raise awareness that they can contribute with listening & or prayer.Â
The world gets better because we do.



Â

Â
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Every change we go thru requires a bit of acceptance. the ability to love yourself thru it is self compassion 

BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post:
LOVED: "THE WORLD GETS BETTER BECAUSE WE DO."
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
thank you .
here are my currently created  affirmations:
I meditate and journal daily.
I remain unattached to tasks to best flow with my deepest needs and desires.
Thanking The Creator for giving me everything I need when it is truly needed. Life is a praiseworthy experience.
I remember what I need to remember in the best of ways forevermore.
In my present moment I know joy, thank you.
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post:
In response to Poppy's post:Â
New compassion is new Life.Â
Â
I need constant renewal -- many times -- for many reasons ... when I am very focused to getting one important or vital task done, and done well...
Like all Growth --- there is a learning process as well as other types of processes that are different than learning.Â
These other aspects -- like the aspects of brilliance that you can learn to identify when you look into a flawless blue white diamond --- Â add a new and unique dimension, with a separate quality, a kaleidoscope type of a shower -- of capacity, increased vitality, increased velocity, increased sustenance - or resuscitation of the emergence of Self that is enveloped in Spirit.
I hope that you can follow where and what I am attempting to say here...
What is important is that when we encounter these unforeseen aspects of ourself - that we are aware that there is a part of us that is our own witness. And, that the Self that recognizes these rare occurrences validates that these lateral aspects exist.Â
Â
I allow my Self sleep, sustenance, time, space and awareness
for all that I need in this moment
so that I can connect withÂ
the multitude of processes that produce a new Self.
Â
What becomes available is new life, new options, new Being...
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
What is important is that when we encounter these unforeseen aspects of ourself - that we are aware that there is a part of us that is our own witness. And, that the Self that recognizes these rare occurrences validates that these lateral aspects exist.Â
I absolutely do understand  (:
Please continue as you desire.
Itâs very interesting the points you are articulating.
I understand more of course
how it relates to my own experience because I can more fully identify w/ my own life.
While I cannot be in your experience
, I do attempt to hear you
Â
& I Â hope that I can allow a greater connection with you as well as just knowing what you are sharing is your beautiful experiential work .

With regard to myself
this season & rhythm of my life ⌠itâs a constant âthing â to
pause - be still - & allow ⌠&
to listen ⌠& then decide if and how to participateÂ

Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post:
 How will you be mindful of your self compassion daily? I will go to my heart place and ask how I am feeling.
I will be loving toward myself regardless of any circumstance outside myself . I will care how I feel and not just try to substitute the feeling for a better feeling .
I will allow my love & prayer to
be the love I need .

Â
One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again.â
âAbraham Maslow
Self-compassion triggers people to adopt a growth mindset.â âSerena Chen, Harvard Business Review, 2018
âWhen we fully accept the reality that we are imperfect human beings, prone to make mistakes and struggle, our hearts naturally begin to soften.â âKristin Neff and Christopher Germer, The Transformative Effects of Mindful Self-Compassion, 2019
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Having compassion starts and ends with having compassion for all those unwanted parts of ourselves. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy. âPema Chodron

Self Compassion Vibration Raising Affirmations
I was reading the intensity of my joy by raising my vibration & decided it could be time

My life energy only
knows peace,
love,
security .

My life energy loves
all of my past,
loves my present
& enjoys the prospects
of visiting my future.

My
life energy I loveÂ
continues to grow
with the kind of purpose I love.
I love who I have loved
& my spirit always loves well

I always finish what I start .
I love with my whole heart
& I will always love with my whole heartÂ
I create with a Power that loves me and I will always create with a Power that loves me
SELF COMPASSION -Gate To Happiness-

Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
I allow my Self
sleep,
sustenance,
time,
space
and
awareness
for all that I need in this moment
so that I can connect withÂ
the multitude of processes
that produce a new Self.
Â
What becomes available
is new life,
new options,
new Being...
Â
Â
I love that & have added as an affirmationÂ
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post:
You added some very empowering and very beneficial quotes that really made a difference for me - with where I am, and literally taking in such awareness.
Thank you for being a source of Love and Light!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
Thank you LIAMEC!!
I am grateful the work I have been allowing has been a beneficial contribution to you . That of course adds to my joy.
It is my hope that others feel inspired ,
if that is what works best for them, to create and buildÂ
what their spirit appreciates .
btw, that was a beautiful affirmation you created!!!
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Â
In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post:

Compassion Letter to Inner Child
My Dearest Inner Child,
I suppose you feel
I have been pushing you a lot & not always addressing how you feel even though I want us to be so satisfied & content.
Did you know we can create a game out of getting things done ?
Â
We can align with fun & a good life
We will appeal to your fun & creative side
You want to feel good memories & other good feelings
You want to feel better about what is ahead and your purposeÂ
You want to know that I am listening to you
You want safety & security
You need a fun colorful way to begin every day and know you are actually getting whete it is you say you want to goÂ
You want to know that you are doing well and pray with more faith perspectives of miracles in your life
You donât like change , though you enjoy  things to improveÂ
thatâs where our teamwork comes in
I know you know we can experience a whole host of wonderful things, though you want me to hold your hand and enjoy the journey with you much more. I will give it my very best always because I love you , I love us.
to be continuedÂ
Letâs talk music. When you have work to do , play some music.
Â
Anything You Want by Jason Mraz

Life Is Good by Jason Mraz

Align with affirmations & afformationsÂ
âWhy does everything
I desire
with deep conviction
arrive for me so effortlessly?
Why does deep conviction
arrive so effortlessly?
â  THE MORE PLAYFUL I AM ABOUT LIFE, THE EASIER IT ALL IS
â Â I am
having so much fun playing house
I Â experience boundless faith-filled freedom and supportive love throughout my world.
  â  A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body
 I live in the best place for my spirit and physical well being
I am building the home of my dreams.
Its a Beautiful Day posted this before:

Â
Wow! I now have the awesome ability
to accomplish tasks of all levels of
emotional & physical
complexity with
uncanny ease.
- Itâs about preparation, and I am quite the prepperÂ
- Its always been about allowing time , space & energy. Today I AM Time , Space & Energy . I permit easily my ideal self by having compassion for inner child .Â
I acknowledge my inner child . I respect my inner child . I include my inner child .
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
I have realized more:
to be more compassionate to and for myself ⌠an inner child connection is imperative . Some call the place where their feelings reside something else, though I am more than peaceful addressing this place as my inner little one/ little ones.Â
Today woke up knowing I had things I was going to do⌠I went to my feeling place - and I had an inner chat ⌠I noticed the dialogue and the emotions were changing . âShe â has been a little touchy or angrier lately . That was new. I noticed I was pushing myself a lot to accomplish necessary things. I didnât think that was âbadâ because getting out of oneâs comfort zone doesnât always feel great . So, I found myself ignoring these feelings to keep on going . âSheâ started to dig her heels in and was not being very compliant.Â
So, I let her do what she wanted . We started to do less and less for awhile. I didnât care on many levels , she seemed to see something I didnât ⌠I didnât know how weâd get things âdoneâ if she was on strike .
So I started a more lighthearted practice with my affirmations and learned to be my inner childâs best friend again.
âWeâ have gone back to the basics of compassion and listening ⌠and now we are speaking and the dialogue is maturing and she admits to not knowing how to do things and sometimes just  not knowing how new things are making her feel. To me one of the wisest things anyone can admit to - is not knowing .
And when we donât know , & we honestly admit that , itâs an easier next step to surrender to a God which has always exceeded my understanding- though never has left .
On some level when life changes do drastically- canât help but wonder how alone alone really is . People are wonderful, and grateful for all . Though, they canât fix loss . They canât fix things I donât personally want to do & need to to give myself a life I need and/ or the infamous life of my dreamsÂ
So I choose to surrender - not give up. I choose to surrender not by giving in. I choose to surrender by giving it all I got by knowing I donât have all the answers / though the Creator of the universe who is a mystery to me by being mysterious⌠yet never being unable to support or handle the life I have claimed to finally feel I donât understand. This powerlessness is opening the door to an empowerment that only could have occurred this powerfully by admitting I donât know on the deepest level & a Greater Good has my back with the most benevolent outcome.
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post:
Thank you for what you shared.
Loved: "this powerlessness is opening the door to an empowerment that only could have occurred ... by admitting I don't know..."
Surrendering is a sign of progress and of new hope.Â
Ask and you shall receive...
Ask and it shall be given...
God is faithful, everyday.
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
agree!
Surrendering
is a sign
of progress
and of new hope.Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
I honestly believe - feeling like we
have to have all the answers can feel like power though
it actually opens the door to anxiety & stuckness
 When powerlessness is opening the door
and surrendering is the answer
we get real complete answers for that
moment and often for moments to come
Â

Â

BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Today I will have total self compassion for me during my planning & carrying out my :
- self care
- home careÂ
- creating my helpful ledgersÂ
- clearing things out inner/outer life
- AllowingÂ
- CreatingÂ
- Being Â

Thinking of fun hasnât been a focus the way it once was , even though fun was more a way of being than doing .
Though in my desire to increase my self compassion - it is my intention to allow and be more fun ⌠without âtrying too hardâ Trying too hard at fun would defeat the purpose lol
My security is my relationship
with God.




BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Writing where we are in any given moment is such a beautiful freedom and a statement to our spiritÂ
When life gets messy , itâs up to us how we want to simplify .Â
Our spirit knows what is right for us , and we are the peace we allow.
My feeling is - acknowledge there is a process , and identifying with others can be helpful , though what I find is the most compassionate and empowering is to be okay where you are , no matter who gets it.Â
thatâs self compassion.
Our experiences differ from the individual experiences of the world - though we have a common bond - our uniqueness & our humanityÂ
hang on to that, I feel ,
blessingsÂ
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post:
A. Describe what having more self compassion has done for you lately ? What inspired you to create ways to enhance self compassion and how has it benefited you so far? I would like to answer this question, now that some time has passed:
Back soon
I will give the source of the following questions credit , as soon as I locate again.
Please forgive me for not having yet
I believe it was an article blog about finding purpose when you have experienced a loss .
What can I learn here?
How can I realize more meaning in my life?
What is worthy of my attention?
Where is your (or the) attention?
How is your (or the) energy?
Â
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Affirmation & Quotes by Alex ElleÂ
Â
TODAY I AFFIRM:Â I RATHER FEEL DEEPLY â WITH ALL OF MY HEART, AND WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING, THAN NOT FEEL ANYTHING AT ALL.Â
Alex Elle
Â

Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display
Ƹ̥̾Ǫ́̾Ěơ When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.
. I release all tensions , irritations & doubt. I am grounded in the beautiful, serene space of my soul . I am Welcome there & peaceful.
âEverything cooperates with me because I Am cooperating with me.
I let go of a specific outcome and enjoy the surrender.
Today I understand and allow my own humanness.
I love the me I am in this moment, and every moment before and all moments that arrive thereafter-next.
I FEEL NOTHING BUT LOVE, UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECT FOR MYSELFÂ
I FEEL NOTHING BUT LOVE, UNDERSTANDING AND COMPASSION FOR MYSELF. I Feel the love I love & it never skips a beat.
I have chosen a life purpose and a life path that is right for my heart & soul- intelligence.
My heart & soul are very smart and directed toward  greatest fulfillment.
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Focus Question from above list:
Do you accept how you are doing and feeling this moment?
Elaborate if you like. (Back later today)
Â
This moment , I am accepting myself & my life. This is very good to acknowledgeÂ




BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Please, Thank you's post:
You have done such great work, its so calming and so relaxing to re-read this thread...
so much has happened in my consciousness since my last entry...
I especially liked re-reading about your inner child experiences... for a few minutes, I felt the magic of an opening, as if I could try that out... Â maybe I will tomorrow.
I'm ready for a bunch of new in my life, in good ways.
I am open to learning and enjoying life's feel great moments...
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Please, Thank you. Much Appreciation.'s post:
Such an excellent question...
yes, not only do I accept how I'm doing and feeling, I am unspeakably relieved....
After writing briefly on this meeting, I fell into one of the deepest sleep I've ever experienced...
Â
Yes, I accept me, my entire human self, on all levels.
Yes... I fundamentally and I spiritually accept every aspect; and I want to know and understand every what's new in this moment...
Every thought, belief and perception holds the vastness of my processing, and that's where the action is -- is in this moment.
In this moment, I accept this entire life experience because I/we are more than this life... and we are much, much, much more than "this moment," we are eternally loved and we are eternal.
Acceptance is not our least greatest aspect, acceptance is our greatest aspect...
I am without guile.Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
Snatam:::
Aadays Tisai  Aadays.
This is so beautiful; itâs pure voice that gives only pure loveÂ
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Please, Thank you. Much Appreciation.'s post:
Thank you for posting Snatam!
This is an amazing song...
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
no problem,
It is very beautiful đ
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
I have a song I havenât been able to get out of my head , itâs Walking In Rhythm by the Backbyrds . Itâs from 1974. I wasnât up for the lyrics ⌠so I found an instrumental / still doesnât beat the original beat .. so posting both
Â
| â Ƹ̥̾Ǫ́̾ĚơI love my life because I live it with ease, and with ease I can have anything. |
Ƹ̥̾Ǫ́̾Ěơ I open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.â Ƹ̥̾Ǫ́̾Ěơ I love how my heart keeps me centered, and grounded.âÂ
â Ƹ̥̾Ǫ́̾Ěơ I bring my life and aspirations into focus and concentrate on where I want to go.
here is the original , the music feels incredible to my spiritÂ
Â
Â
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi


I claim for myself peace in mind body and soul
âIf we find ourselves unworkable and give up on ourselves, then weâll find others unworkable and give up on them. What we hate in ourselves, weâll hate in others. To the degree that we have compassion for ourselves, we will also have compassion for others. Having compassion starts and ends with having compassion for all those unwanted parts of ourselves, all those imperfections that we donât even want to look at. Compassion isnât some kind of self-improvement project or ideal that weâre trying to live up to."
Pema ChĂśdrĂśn
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Â

Â
Â
Â
Â
Every intention sets energy into motion
Whether you are conscious of it or not.
~ Gary Zukav
Â
Â
AffirmationsÂ
I appreciate where I am, and with prayer I AM knowing wherever I AM is where I am meant to be .
Â
I appreciate my life, and with prayer &
self care I am knowing I am most capable and
most amazing - just for me.
Â
With prayer I
appreciate others
and discern what is theirs
and what is mine.Â
By knowing where I AM & who I am,
I love with my whole being.
Â
Â
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Just found out not only is there a National Grief Day - It is
Wednesday
August 30Â
This is a wonderful day to
give awareness
to on a compassion thread .
I am quite sure this day deserves a thread of its own, though this thread is a wonderful place to give healthy attention to.
there is for the world , because everyone will experience this in different ways for different individuals in their own  life timeÂ
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content