Today you will - be do have … ___\
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today you will - be do have … ___\
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I will be inspired by that which inspires me for what opens my senses to joy in my being, doing & having
Today I take in the message of this video
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
__________________
Today I will do a task I begin to see in my minds eye and has felt way too much & now I give that task permission to look like love, feel like love and transform my experience into something I love with my whole heart .
__________________

happiness

peace
peace

outlook
love

peace
thankful for all experiences
perfect alignment


peace

Loving Ideas

love
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I will do 2 things all day
Begin
& Continue
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I will be calm
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
so true!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi