login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Newest in April2023★ AbunDance

feel FREE 

to post anything you love related to being abundant & oh so freeImage result for abundant affirmations free affirmations picRelated image

 

 

 

I forgive those who hypnotized me into unreal fears.

 

 

 

FREEDOM

 

I AM FREE

 
 

 

page 2 {abundantly} free

page 1-freeImage result for abundant affirmations free affirmations picRelated imageImage result for abundant affirmations free affirmations pic

Image result for abundant affirmations free affirmations pic

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Remember, it’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed!

Louise Hay

 

the power of claiming things

and allowing 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Money is a means to an end It is an energy … It is an avenue …
This is a growing high energy thread. It’s not meant to be amusing … Its a way to connect and raise your energy level with money… Creating More Wonderful With Money  

Related threads coming soon

 


Dearest Money,

I have decided to deepen our relationship to a Higher level.

I have decided to be quite wealthy because I love the energy of freedom , and you are awesome resource which is known to pleasurably create this.

I am now ready for this avenue of abundance to add perks to my life and to share in the world where it is truly needed.

Thanks for being there, Money … and deepening my relationship with you on a more meaningful level.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Dearest Money , 

I believe you are there for the not just asking , though for the believing .

I believe you are mine under any and all conditions.

thank You 🙏🏻 to my

God who always

exceeds

my understanding.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content