


Affirmations by Wayne Dyer:
I relax and enjoy life.
I am a divinely healthy and fit human being.
I choose to feel peaceful.
I am realistic. I expect miracles.
I am an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.
I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.
{abundantly-}free {affirmations & more} ...2previous page free
![]() ![]() ![]() Each one of us is Life personalized. We are each Life as a person; therefore, each one of us contains within himself all the intelligence, the power, the faculties and the instruments for the expression of Life… To know that Life became you for a purpose and that you occupy a place no one else in all the world occupies. – Dan Custer (The Miracle of Mind Power) |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hello Bmindful - motivation & inspiration is awesome. Feel free to inspire yourself
|
||
|
and hopefully so many others that would prosper(:
|
||
|
I am motivated at all times when it would serve Good
I am always as motivated as I need when I need it, and always get things done on time and quite proactive. |
||
|
Higher Power Declarations /thread Yes God has opened the floodgates of abundance in my life!!!
|
||
| I Am naturally motivated and energized at the beginning of every day | ||
| I Am highly motivated, ambitious and driven in the easiest going ways. | ||
| I find it easy to motivate myself and get myself in the right state of mind | ||
| I Am always looked up to as someone with high energy, drive, and motivation | ||
| I love how I stay motivated throughout a project no matter what | ||
I am always motivated and my positive energy motivates and lifts those around me![]() ![]() |
thoughts for each day





{abundantly-}free








BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi











