login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Newest in April 2023★ New Creation - You - Every Day

Affirm

your fresh new moment 

 

Related image

 

Ƹ̵Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new.



Image result for playing with universe affirmations I Am Open For More Fun

Life-will-give-you.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

An Affirmation Self Talk

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I become aware of and sustain my creative connection with life today Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I freely attend to what is important and valuable to me…and wonderful things keep happening (: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease… Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

“I REMAIN:

playful

diligent &

exceptionally loving & kind.”                           

 

 

 

 

I continue to

have a peaceful and a relaxed

relationship with life.

 

EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT & ALLOW All TO  BE GREAT NOW & ALWAYS 

 

 →   There is something victorious

in everything and all victories

are inspiration to keep

moving forward.

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I NURTURE AND CARE FOR MYSELFImage result for nurture self care pic

related threads in process

HEART THOUGHTS-SELF EMPOWERING-AFFIRMING

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content