login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★heart thoughts⇒empowering -self affirm

bcb8cf79089a3f4f3f9dd4dc687dbe3f--custom-neon-lights-neon-light-signs.jpg

THE GOOD ~ I LOOK FOR THE GOOD IN ALL MY LIFE EXPERIENCES. NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES, I FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE THAT I CAN LEARN FROM THEM. IN THIS WAY, I EXPERIENCE ALL EVENTS AS ENHANCING MY SPIRITUAL GROWTH.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDgu1SipkD9DZDOfE9Jgh5OYI3d2eM2Fm82Dv09LbankUx2qK91edbe6afb6b7f38842e8074d12ebac2a.jpg

I accept the power of my being to produce health, love and joy in my life.

9196ede4941b984691e2fff31bfc1ffb.jpg

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

Slide08.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

deepak-chopra-quotes-3-810x455.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ec74ea0fea47a8e80afd1c7c6f1fd7b7--self-love-affirmations-psychic-readings.jpg

I am attuned to my higher purpose and my life reflects this refinement.

 

 

Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

 

[Divine] Right is always taking place in my life.

Only good comes from each experience.

Louise Hay affirmation

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content