login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What Kind Of Affirmations Work For You?

What Kind Of Affirmations Work For You?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

AFFIRMATIONS:

  • I am kind, knowledgeable, logical and loving
  • I achieve everything I set out to do.
  • Every day, I make at least one step that takes me closer to my goals.
  • I am receiving abundance every day.
  • I treat others as I would like to be treated.
  • I am well, I am happy, I am beautiful.
  • I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
  • I make every act an act of love, freedom, mastery and hope.
  • I have the power to change the course of my life.
  • I live in expanding waves of love and creativity.
  • I am responsible for creating happiness in my life.
  • I have the strength and determination to prevail any obstacle that
    comes my way.
Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content